PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else disgusted with this new FleaBag motors?

Threes company
01-04-2008, 03:58 PM
Is anyone else having problems with this NEW ebay motors? It sucks...... did I say it sucks? They give you the option to switch back to the original version.... but that doesn't work. Makes me want to avoid ebay entirely. :mad:

edog
01-04-2008, 04:12 PM
Why does it suck?

Lomax
01-04-2008, 04:31 PM
I am not sure what you are having a problem with. If you are trying to sell something go directly to ebay.com then click sell item then choose the ebay motors from there rather than go directly to Ebay motors. thats how I do it and have not had any trouble
-Will

NINJA
01-04-2008, 04:32 PM
The way they redesigned it actually makes it more complicated to navigate through. The pages take longer to load. And, when you switch it to old, you have to switch it twice to make it stay. I agree, it sucks ballz!

edog
01-04-2008, 04:37 PM
The way they redesigned it actually makes it more complicated to navigate through. The pages take longer to load. And, when you switch it to old, you have to switch it twice to make it stay. I agree, it sucks ballz!

running dial up?

Threes company
01-04-2008, 06:58 PM
Finally figured out how to escape from the new ebay motors. I don't know, maybe its ok........ i just can't get used to that split screen. On the left are all the items up for bid, on the right side of the screen are all the buy it now stuff. :crazy: I prefer the old set-up where the buy it nows were just mixed in with everything else with no split screen. Also the print now seems larger and there are less items per page. Man, I hate change..... especially if its not really needed, lol. Thanks for letting me vent guys...... feels better already! :w00t:

Howdy
01-04-2008, 11:30 PM
Is anyone else having problems with this NEW ebay motors? It sucks...... did I say it sucks? They give you the option to switch back to the original version.... but that doesn't work. Makes me want to avoid ebay entirely. :mad:

Send them a PM, That's what edog does.
Howdy