PDA

View Full Version : Hey Syko Do Not Crush! Or I will crush you!

Mr. Clean
01-10-2008, 11:41 PM
:welcome:

Dammit 's parts made it 2000 miles without getting crushed.

When is the Ocala National Forest crew coming out to ride Glamis?? :Bounce

A 250R that spent its whole life in Florida now resides in Arizona.

SYKO
01-10-2008, 11:52 PM
we might be coming out at the end of 08 beginin of 09 me and dereck might buy a bus!! I cant wait. glad that package made it there, now I wish dammit would get off his azz and put it together!

Dammit!
01-11-2008, 12:24 AM
glad that package made it there, now I wish dammit would get off his azz and put it together!

dammit has a severe sinus infection. Almost ended up going to the ER this morning. Sucks. :(

SYKO
01-11-2008, 12:33 AM
dammit has a severe sinus infection. Almost ended up going to the ER this morning. Sucks. :(

thats no excuse!!! I wonce rode my trike through the mountains in a blizzard with no arms!:wondering

ATC-Eric
01-11-2008, 12:57 AM
thats no excuse!!! I wonce rode my trike through the mountains in a blizzard with no arms!:wondering

Uphill both ways? with shoeboxes for tires? :pics:

SYKO
01-11-2008, 01:04 AM
Uphill both ways? with shoeboxes for tires? :pics:

right man!! where you caught in the same storm?? did any of the flamin fireballs hit you?? I had one take out my left leg, but since it was flaming It corterized the wound before I bled to death!

Eric250R
01-11-2008, 02:54 AM
right man!! where you caught in the same storm?? did any of the flamin fireballs hit you?? I had one take out my left leg, but since it was flaming It corterized the wound before I bled to death!

Dude, that is so wierd, almost that exact same thing happened to me. Seriously, was the Nazi with the Ketchup bottle standing at the end of the floss trail ?

Bryan Raffa
01-11-2008, 07:50 AM
I turned right at floss trail and missed the ketchup.. went down into the valley where the waterfall was pure race gas..and the coppertone girls were all there eating banana's..I hung out there for a wile...:naughty:

So where did you guys end up? The girls asked If I had any friends..I said no..:D I did hear a gorilla on the east side of the mountain...:eek:he must have smelled the bananas

blue27
01-11-2008, 02:37 PM
LMAO!!!!!

you are all messed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SYKO
01-11-2008, 02:52 PM
I did hear a gorilla on the east side of the mountain...:eek:he must have smelled the bananas

man I was so hungry!! I ate the last of my muffler bearings and smelled the bananas and was going to ride over there, but gandolf the grey stoped me and said "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" so I had to follow goldie locks down the magma trial to the head of the sephent and get a fema ticket to get some christmass trees for my toilet paper.

Bryan Raffa
01-11-2008, 10:03 PM
man I was so hungry!! I ate the last of my muffler bearings and smelled the bananas and was going to ride over there, but gandolf the grey stoped me and said "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" so I had to follow goldie locks down the magma trial to the head of the sephent and get a fema ticket to get some christmass trees for my toilet paper.

you should have used the magical pipe guard..and that will open gateway to dungel..when you get there, head twards tittytitty ..Thats the two hills next to each other with tiny castles on top of them.. Take the tunnel in between them..careful there's two... and let me know what ya find..A full days rest is needed as it will be a test of your stamina..:eek: use your power to choose the right tunnel

3leggeddog has special powers to get your leg back ..try to find him

Eric250R
01-11-2008, 10:37 PM
you should have used the magical pipe guard..and that will open gateway to dungel..when you get there, head twards tittytitty ..Thats the two hills next to each other with tiny castles on top of them.. Take the tunnel in between them..careful there's two... and let me know what ya find..A full days rest is needed as it will be a test of your stamina..:eek: use your power to choose the right tunnel

3leggeddog has special powers to get your leg back ..try to find him

Yes, choose very wisely, for if you choose the wrong one you may have to drain your oil to lubricate yourself properly. And once inside you may have to battle the chocolate wizard, and this can be very messy!!!

Mr. Clean
01-11-2008, 10:57 PM
I did hear a gorilla on the east side of the mountain...:eek:he must have smelled the bananas

There was the problem.........if he would have been on the west side of the mountain....silly go-rilla.

SYKO
01-15-2008, 05:02 PM
And once inside you may have to battle the chocolate wizard, and this can be very messy!!!

man I wish I found this advice before I entered, neither one of those caves smelled good upon entering soon after I did in fact meet the chocolate wizard, he used spells of corn and penuts on me, I quickly summoned my milk of magnesia dragon and got out only to encounter a swarm of herps on the edge of the other cave, I decided to take the strait rought instead of the rainbow road and made it to the other side of the toothpick falls and ate some hardware.

WLL
01-15-2008, 08:12 PM
WTF!!!!:banned:

Mr.Jake
01-15-2008, 11:04 PM
all you gotta remember is that if the rivers flowing red, take the dirt road