PDA

View Full Version : mint R

ATCT
01-16-2008, 03:07 PM
Someone posted this on .org. Minty!:drool:
http://www.bikestylesinc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

edog
01-16-2008, 03:18 PM
Sorry the motor has been worked on and there is more then 10 hours on it.It is very nice thow!

atctim
01-16-2008, 04:26 PM
plus - read through the thread - prolly no one would want it cause they are "death traps"

LOL

ATCT
01-16-2008, 05:48 PM
Sorry the motor has been worked on and there is more then 10 hours on it.It is very nice thow!

Where does it say there's been engine work?:wondering It only says there's 10 hours on it. I mean, can you tell the cases have been cracked open?

200x Basket
01-16-2008, 08:41 PM
Sorry the motor has been worked on

i would like to know how you know that :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

225DX DUDE
01-16-2008, 08:50 PM
i would like to know how you know that :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Yeah me too. Is there a way you can tell it has been opened up or something? That is really nice though!!

Tri-ZNate
01-16-2008, 09:12 PM

Envy? :Bounce :Bounce :Bounce :Bounce

The Goat
01-16-2008, 10:14 PM
well i don't know anything about an R, but i can tell you that bike has more than 10 hours on it. there's a very easy way to tell...now tell me...who can see it? give you a hint...in the fifth pic. and it tells me...a lot more than 10 hours.

also...you guys who do the restore, correct me if i'm wrong here...isn't there supposed to be a red streak in that fuel line?

having been a tool and insulted it, I will say that I would pay out the wazoo for it, because it is most assuredly beautiful.

edog
01-16-2008, 10:59 PM
Paint chipping off the exspansion chamber and the paint rubbed off the shifter,the new gaskets.

x.system
01-16-2008, 11:48 PM
well i don't know anything about an R, but i can tell you that bike has more than 10 hours on it. there's a very easy way to tell...now tell me...who can see it? give you a hint...in the fifth pic. and it tells me...a lot more than 10 hours.

also...you guys who do the restore, correct me if i'm wrong here...isn't there supposed to be a red streak in that fuel line?

having been a tool and insulted it, I will say that I would pay out the wazoo for it, because it is most assuredly beautiful.

The kinks in the chain perhaps? or the PV front tire or the axle painted the wrong color?

It would definatly be an easy one to make mint with a few new parts. I think with his price and the cost of new parts you would still be around $5000 to make it mint.

The Goat
01-17-2008, 06:03 AM
i didn't really look at anything else...only the paint rubbing of the left side case...takes a bit longer than ten hours of riding. edog spots the gaskets, i don't have an eye for that, don't have the R. she's a beauty though, wouldn't mind it...not at all.