PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Wenzel is (similar LOL) to TRR, this guy gets "OWNED"!!

Dirtcrasher
01-16-2008, 10:12 PM
My god, I've never seen such a beatdown. Just a few days of posts and this guy is known across the globe. I imagine it's been posted before but it's worth a look if some of you guys have never seen it. First 30 or so pages show him and the story. Then there are a bunch of useless pages and eventually - the finale' !!However, at this point this kids life is tainted forever - yet well deserved :-) !!

This is what happens when you lie, steal and get cocky.............

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399203

I'd imagine that by now the kid got beat and the harassment must be unstoppable. Running your mouth is the worse thing you can do

WARNING - VERY LONG READ

I hope this doesn't happen to TRR :lol:

The Goat
01-16-2008, 10:32 PM
omg is this is total ownage...wow. let's start doing this please.

posted this everywhere...hopefully it continues on. that was some good stuff.

Bryan Raffa
01-16-2008, 10:54 PM
perfict.. thanks for posting that .. thats why I deal with people I can trust..period!...wonder if that guy can figure this one out :lol:

super90
01-16-2008, 11:07 PM
Someone want to sum this all up? 50 pages would take a few hours to read.

Tri-ZNate
01-16-2008, 11:12 PM
Someone want to sum this all up? 50 pages would take a few hours to read.

Guy puts price of $100 plus shipping, changes to $125. Asks what is up when he goes to cash the check. Everyone beats his ass for doing the bait and swap. After MANY MANY posts the guy who paid the money finally gets it back

Dirtcrasher
01-16-2008, 11:20 PM
It's much worse then that....

The kid rips a guy off, then when the guy calls him out he finally claims that it wasn't his fault that he put the wrong price. A few people call him out and he starts running his mouth and defending himself. He almost never backs down, he consistently refuses to acknowledge this and long story short??..... Turns out that he's a pimple faced pretty boy and lives with Mom and Dad. Why he can't simply say publicly or PM the buyer that he's wrong is beyond me.......

There were bumper stickers, world wide views of the event and T shirts made of this clown.. All he had to do was make it right from the get go but he was a POS..............

For future reference kids.....

JUST MAKE IT RIGHT!!

Tri-ZNate
01-16-2008, 11:26 PM
It's much worse then that....

The kid rips a guy off, then when the guy calls him out he finally claims that it wasn't his fault that he put the wrong price. A few people call him out and he starts running his mouth and defending himself. He almost never backs down, he consistently refuses to acknowledge this and long story short??..... Turns out that he's a pimple faced pretty boy and lives with Mom and Dad. Why he can't simply say publicly or PM the buyer that he's wrong is beyond me.......

There were bumper stickers, world wide views of the event and T shirts made of this clown. All he had to do was make it right from the get go but he was a POS..............

For future reference kids.....

JUST MAKE IT RIGHT!!

My version was the extreme cliff note version ;)

Dirtcrasher
01-16-2008, 11:31 PM
My version was the extreme cliff note version ;)

I LOVED your Cliffnotes :lol: :w00t: :beer

chris200x
01-17-2008, 12:32 AM
Where can I get a TRR shirt made? :naughty:

Bryan Raffa
01-17-2008, 12:49 AM
Where can I get a TRR shirt made? :naughty:

Dammit

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

The Goat
01-17-2008, 05:51 AM
what's your addy, I'll have some printed up and shipped around.

but I'll also print one of Syko the gorilla kicking off the 350x lol. and one of dirtcrasher sitting on his front lawn shouting at the children.

my favorite part of that thread is when he's like... "I'm 6 foot 2 and weigh 215" lol...okay one he weighs at best 140 pounds...like soaking wet. two...if you're gonna make up a size, pick something slightly more intimidating. maybe 6 foot 7 and 295, i'd be intimidated, i'm sorry, but what he chose would sound more like a challenge than something to be afraid of. like, I think i just peed 215 pounds...no lie.

chris200x
01-17-2008, 11:17 PM
what's your addy, I'll have some printed up and shipped around.

but I'll also print one of Syko the gorilla kicking off the 350x lol. and one of dirtcrasher sitting on his front lawn shouting at the children.

my favorite part of that thread is when he's like... "I'm 6 foot 2 and weigh 215" lol...okay one he weighs at best 140 pounds...like soaking wet. two...if you're gonna make up a size, pick something slightly more intimidating. maybe 6 foot 7 and 295, i'd be intimidated, i'm sorry, but what he chose would sound more like a challenge than something to be afraid of. like, I think i just peed 215 pounds...no lie.

BUAHAHAAHAA!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: