PDA

View Full Version : have you seen .org lately?

3Wheelers4Life
01-17-2008, 09:42 PM
ok, i know some of you hate .org, and some of you love it, but whats important is its doing good for the 3wheeling community.
anyway have you seen it lately? its looking good and getting some nice new stuff on it. old race pics, some stuff on the message board, ask a racer, and the magazine, and im sure theres more
i thought the magazine was a good idea to have on here, here the thread if anyones still interested http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=75140
any comments? Thoughts?

Dirtcrasher
01-17-2008, 09:49 PM
It's a great board! Just not nearly the post volume that is here. AND, thats where the people that get banned from here go so if you want to hear a bunch of crap and useless garbage, you may find some there. I do agree that it has definitely stepped it up recently. I've always visited there but only about 1/10th of the time I spend here. The Tech forum just does not flow like 3WW does......

Random strike is there, need I say more??

Bryan Raffa
01-17-2008, 09:51 PM
:shiftyeyes: who's Hateing?

show the love for the machine....still is a good idea!:idea:

edog
01-17-2008, 09:53 PM
They must send ther banned members here then!

TwoHundredEx
01-17-2008, 10:03 PM
It's a great board! Just not nearly the post volume that is here. AND, thats where the people that get banned from here go so if you want to hear a bunch of crap and useless garbage, you may find some there. I do agree that it has definitely stepped it up recently. I've always visited there but only about 1/10th of the time I spend here. The Tech forum just does not flow like 3WW does......

Random strike is there, need I say more??

You sure about that? :lol:
http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/member.php?u=3767

It's a good site, I'm a member there too, but like DC said, there's not quite the traffic that there is here, so if you need a quick answer, it's not always the best choice. It's definitely a great site though,lots of cool old school photos and knowledgeable members.

ATC-Eric
01-17-2008, 11:36 PM
Its a great site, NOUGH SAID!!!!!!

Black86tri-z
01-18-2008, 01:29 AM
great site with alot of asssssssshole's, but that's here 2 but i just hate my mint so i don't go there alot

jenndnn3
01-18-2008, 12:01 PM
3Wheelers4Life and those supportive Thank you VERY MUCH! There have been a ton of members who have overall contributed to the ongoing process of the board and websight...

# 1 rule=:TrikesOwn!
# 2 rule = Freinds rule!
# 3 Rule = Lets just ride!

The rest of you can simply go to hell...:welcome: :rolleyes:

ATC-Eric
01-18-2008, 12:08 PM
# 1 rule=:TrikesOwn!
# 2 rule = Freinds rule!
# 3 Rule = Lets just ride!

The rest of you can simply go to hell...:welcome: :rolleyes:

:cool: I like your style :cool:

250SX
01-18-2008, 02:11 PM
They must send ther banned members here then!

Our banned member list is pretty small. Random_strike is the only one on it right now.

great site with alot of asssssssshole's, but that's here 2 but i just hate my mint so i don't go there alot

Our forum has an ignore button. It works great. You should try it. :beer

We probably do have our share of non-trike related stuff, but I like for everyone to have an outlet to vent. If you don't then just stay out of the fight club & enjoy the rest. :welcome: I don't think there's a question to be asked that can't be answered through judicious use of the search feature.

stealthduner
01-18-2008, 09:31 PM
I really like 3wheeler.org mostly because alot of them are from the west coast, so more chances on riding with them for me ( idon't travel far)

Troll 2
01-18-2008, 10:14 PM
Mobular, Fuzzy, Glenn, erussell and others have had the idea of a trike magazine for a LONG time. It started on the message boards at 3wheeler revival and then trike heaven.
I'm glad we got one done. http://www.bmi.net/~trikegodtroll/ The next is in the works.............. :beer

Goodluck with yours........................... :w00t: