PDA

View Full Version : NOS front brake line CHECK OUT THE PRICE

petesatc
01-18-2008, 04:56 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190184504688

250rfan
01-18-2008, 06:18 AM
Hahahahahah!,,,,,Well done Keithmart!!!:beer :w00t: :w00t: ,

I want one of those new brake hoses, but i a'nt paying that.

Wonder if Pete's got any stashed????? :wondering

Come back Adam - all is forgiven!!!!

Orangecnty250r
01-18-2008, 07:53 AM
Yes thats a real buyer he has bought off me before. I remember him being a decent dude. Guess his old brake line must have made his machine look like a dirty butt. :eek:

edog
01-18-2008, 08:18 AM
That is just plain crazy.Hope ChrisD didn't want one?:wondering

1DEADPRESIDENT
01-18-2008, 12:09 PM
OMG...Love it!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

petesatc
01-18-2008, 01:17 PM
Hahahahahah!,,,,,Well done Keithmart!!!:beer :w00t: :w00t: ,

I want one of those new brake hoses, but i a'nt paying that.

Wonder if Pete's got any stashed?????

Hey G
what do you think??? LOL at that price i got a few thousand $$$ worth of them:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

But i agree with OC must of been one of the parts he couldn't find... not sure i pay that for it but have paid stupid prices before for rare parts....

250rfan
01-18-2008, 01:35 PM
Hey G
what do you think??? LOL at that price i got a few thousand $$$ worth of them:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

But i agree with OC must of been one of the parts he couldn't find... not sure i pay that for it but have paid stupid prices before for rare parts....

What do i think?

I think Keith's a player, and Mindy and him are dinning in style tonight :w00t:

LOL at that price i got a few thousand $$$ worth of them:D :D

"Gives us one then" :welcome:

"not sure i pay that for it but have paid stupid prices before for rare parts".

You and me both mate, you and me both. :wondering :wondering

ChrisD
01-18-2008, 11:21 PM
edog That is just plain crazy.Hope ChrisD didn't want one?

:postwhore :postwhore

I never comment on people on this board because I believe in the integrity that this board presents to the public, but you are too much. Did you get a new bolt or something on your bike this week that you want to brag about. Whatever...

If your comment is referring to the short track tank post....i thought you were gay to post the link when someone on the board might want to buy it and didn't want it advertised. I do not need another tank. I have three nice ones (one NOS) and NOS shrouds in the boxes. I also have 2 R's that a rigged kit would not be suitable for.

I was making a statement to exlemplify that you might make it more expensive for someone on the board that may have been trying to buy it. Not everone on here is made of money and as you may be aware, parts like that are scarce and should be left to ebay and the diligent searcher. :welcome:

chris200x
01-18-2008, 11:32 PM
:postwhore :postwhore

I never comment on people on this board because I believe in the integrity that this board presents to the public, but you are too much. Did you get a new bolt or something on your bike this week that you want to brag about. Whatever...

If your comment is referring to the short track tank post....i thought you were gay to post the link when someone on the board might want to buy it and didn't want it advertised. I do not need another tank. I have three nice ones (one NOS) and NOS shrouds in the boxes. I also have 2 R's that a rigged kit would not be suitable for.

I was making a statement to exlemplify that you might make it more expensive for someone on the board that may have been trying to buy it. Not everone on here is made of money and as you may be aware, parts like that are scarce and should be left to ebay and the diligent searcher. :welcome:

YES!!!!
:lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: that dayum forum!!!! :lol: :w00t: .... and :banned: that dayum :postwhore

prohemi500
01-18-2008, 11:49 PM
What do i think?

I think Keith's a player, and Mindy and him are dinning in style tonight :w00t:

LOL at that price i got a few thousand $$$ worth of them:D :D

"Gives us one then" :welcome:

"not sure i pay that for it but have paid stupid prices before for rare parts".

You and me both mate, you and me both. :wondering :wondering

I don't think keith or mindy go out much because they must live on their computer, try asking either of them for a contact #, they will NOT give a number because they say they do business through "e-commerce only".:rolleyes: Got to make a customer that is bidding on their $6000 350x feel good.:wondering Anyway, I do know he sold his last brake line for a little over $500.