PDA

View Full Version : why does this happen

cajunchilipeper
01-22-2008, 12:07 PM
I am not sure why but the word y o u r keeps getting edited whenever I type it.....just kinda of driving me nuts it doesnt do it every time but it has done it to me a few times......

can anyone explain

here is an example..I had pmed someone about shipping and I was trying to say whats your address/zipcode and this is how it came out

whats *Edited**Edited* zipcode/ address

SYKO
01-22-2008, 12:10 PM
your going crazy!

cajunchilipeper
01-22-2008, 12:12 PM
I guess so cause you just typed in your and it worked fine.....and ever since I started the thread I have typed your in 5 times and its not editing it out...but when I type it in a pm it does it.....
your going crazy!

ATC-Eric
01-22-2008, 12:46 PM
http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=74940

;)

cajunchilipeper
01-22-2008, 12:51 PM
Well it only did it when I would type in your I havent used *Edited**Edited* I guess now its gonna edit it...lol..
http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=74940

;)

RedRider_AK
01-22-2008, 01:14 PM
You can always tell what word got "edited" because for every letter in that word, the *Edited* thing appears once.

*Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* (I just typed the F-word) for example has 4 *Edited*'s. It's easy to see that you're typing U R or "*Edited**Edited*" instead of "your", because only two *Edited* things show up.

cajunchilipeper
01-22-2008, 01:49 PM
I see I see.....makes sense now......
You can always tell what word got "edited" because for every letter in that word, the *Edited* thing appears once.

*Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* (I just typed the F-word) for example has 4 *Edited*'s. It's easy to see that you're typing U R or "*Edited**Edited*" instead of "your", because only two *Edited* things show up.

super90
01-22-2008, 07:49 PM
*Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* - I always wondered that too.

RedRider_AK
01-22-2008, 07:58 PM
Glad to be of service :lol:

cajunchilipeper
01-22-2008, 09:05 PM
hope it cleared it up in a few peoples minds...I know it was driving me crazy

mrtwidster1
01-27-2008, 10:05 PM
Sorry I did not understand why my pm's (Whoops! Sorry!) er private messages had edits in them, now I do. Since I have made the mistake of using what is refered to as sloppy\lazy typing I apoligize. So in all fairness i will try to no longer try to use the emocicons either, since they too are a shorthand way of typing.When in rome...
BTW. The master is indeed calling..
and he is saying who-so- ever will,let him come.

cajunchilipeper
01-30-2008, 08:43 PM
Lol yea we all do it from time to time....
Sorry I did not understand why my pm's (Whoops! Sorry!) er private messages had edits in them, now I do. Since I have made the mistake of using what is refered to as sloppy\lazy typing I apoligize. So in all fairness i will try to no longer try to use the emocicons either, since they too are a shorthand way of typing.When in rome...
BTW. The master is indeed calling..
and he is saying who-so- ever will,let him come.