PDA

View Full Version : Oh Poopie!!! some dood got my money on ebay!

SYKO
01-22-2008, 08:10 PM
man, I bought some parts for my 200sx project, only about 30 dollars worth, sent him pay pal on dec 27 well I sent a few emials trying to figure out when he shipped the parts or shipped at all, no responses from him, then just now I noticed the note on his name SELLER IS NO LONGER REGISTERD ON EBAY !!!! WTF?!?! did I just totally loose my 30 bean? what can I do? I mean it was only 30 dollars, but that rat basdard got it! can I file through paypal??

:mad: :mad:

RedRider_AK
01-22-2008, 08:18 PM
I don't know what you can do. Sounds like a bummer.

hadar
01-22-2008, 08:31 PM
Happened to me I sent a seller a check for $30. He cashed it and never shipped parts. I got hosed bigtime. The seller's name was Perkinsville powersports. I hope he choke's on that $30. You never know though sometimes people come through.

SYKO
01-22-2008, 08:45 PM
sweet!! kinda a pain in the azz, but pay pal has a thing just for non registerd ebay sellers that jip peeps, did all the necessary steps, and I will know whithin 30 days if im going to get my parts or be refunded!

Threes company
01-22-2008, 09:42 PM
Hey Syko....... last year i "bought" an 84 200es motor on Ebay.... complete with carb and starter for 30 bucks! shipping was about 40 or so..... PayPal'd him..... next thing I knew he was listed as a nonregistered seller after 2 weeks. No help from EBay or PayPal......... what could they do? Almost four months later UPS was at the door.... theres my motor! Maybe the guy felt guilty? Not sure but..... I had written off that 70 bucks after about a month. I had figured the seller was p****d that I had won the engine for such a great price. Go figure :crazy: Good luck. :beer

200x newby
01-22-2008, 10:07 PM
i baught some brand new tires and rims for $80 shipped on 12-24-07 seller said he would send out the friday after x-mas a week later no tires sent him an email no response. so every week i would email him now its a month later and stil no tires or response i got his contact info and kepp calling every hour on the hour and no answer. i went through paypal and they said they will look at it. unless one of yo ucali guys would like to take a trip for me:naughty:

350Xhilaration
01-22-2008, 10:12 PM
Paypal can help resolve it, but it won't be quick.

My sister-in-law "bought" a Nintendo Wii for her kids for Christmas of eBay and paid Nov 4th. Christmas came and went with no Wii. She's going through the appropriate steps and has yet to have it settled. Really bites since other family members bought the kids games for the Wii.

Good luck.

The Goat
01-23-2008, 01:59 PM
omg i love that avatar syko

SYKO
01-23-2008, 02:19 PM
omg i love that avatar syko

thanx dude! raffa found it for me:lol: