PDA

View Full Version : ebay seller ridevintagered

Fuzzy8766
01-24-2008, 07:09 PM
I got a muffler and headpipe from ridevintagered yesterday. The parts are nothing but junk and the sale stated how solid and lighty used they were.
I contacted the seller and told him as much only to get crap from him. Now I have left neg feedback and he has done the same. Untill now I had 100% feedback and it sucks to have this happen. He on the other hand has had 44 neg feedback in the last year only to blame the buyer every time he screws them.
I guess what I'm trying to say is stay away from this seller. If things go bad it will be your fault.

SWIGIN
01-24-2008, 11:59 PM
you should of read his feedbacks

Fuzzy8766
01-25-2008, 12:30 AM
Yeah give me a hint...LOL. Even though he has 98% feedback I guess that means he only screws 1 in 50 people. I must be one of the lucky ones

ATCT
01-25-2008, 12:44 PM
That sucks man. The eBay system really is highly flawed. Not only does it do nothing for retaliatory feedbacks, its buyer protection program really is fairly useless. I've had times where I've literally lost money and never received a product and they did NOTHING for me.

In the past, I would have left far more negative feedbacks than I did (with good reason), but chose not to for the very reason of what happened to you.

Fuzzy8766
01-25-2008, 03:42 PM
I say that he screwed me good. I'm going after him at this point because he has reported me to ebay, my ISP and paypal. I have the proof that he screwed me. He tells them all that I'm harrasing him because I answered his email to me only. I have let the email die at this point so he has no ammo. He has gone as far as telling me that the local law will be called. I told him to go for it and that I got nothing to lose and he will look like a fool.
All this because he screwed me and don't want to buy his scrap back for what I paid.

Fuzzy8766
01-26-2008, 10:07 PM
Well I couldn't take it any more. Today I sent this joker an email with contact info for the local Sheriff Dept. I told him that he should call them and tell them about the bad bad man that is harassing him. I also told him I would show them the sale and the parts so they could have a good chuckle to make thier Saturday night a little better.

250rfreak
01-26-2008, 10:26 PM
what a dick i hate people like that........ i had a problem one time i got resolved the hard way...

Vealmonkey
01-26-2008, 10:46 PM
It's a shame people have to deal with disreputable sellers like this. Sometimes I actually feel privledged that the seller follows through with the transaction at all. And there are the times when the transaction goes smoothly and the seller leaves you no feedback at all! It has happened with a member here on the boards that runs a large reputable business. I guess the seller is so busy and you take the time to leave them positive feedback, that if you don't spend over a thousand bucks with them, then your measley feedback doesn't matter. It really soured me against this board member but I find it hardly worth posting their boardname, it just kind of upsets and disenchants me, but let's me know what kind of people they really are. I hope your problems are resolved and you get justice. It's a shame that you have to darn near feel privledged enough that the seller even took the time to send you junk, that he just didn't keep your money and send you nothing at all. Try not to lose your cool over some gomer.

250rfreak
01-27-2008, 03:16 PM
thats happened to me twice now on the kast 2 ive done, i bought like 400 dollars worth of parts from the guy and he didnt leave feedback? and the other was like 27.00 and he didnt leave it either? and i paid instanly after with p.p.

Fuzzy8766
01-27-2008, 10:49 PM
Well so far nobody has came here or even called me about this ass. I told him today that if he's gonna make threat to me he had better have the ball's to carry through with them and that his BS tactics will not work here. I'm going to bet that this happens to him regular and the threats run most folks off.....I'm not most folks and by now he knows it.

ridevintagered
03-11-2008, 08:55 PM
earl, why dont you tell people the whole story? ok, lets start from the beginning. you bought a pipe from us and were not satisfied. what would most adults do? they would contact the seller, without cussing at them right off the bat and ask that something be done. which you did not do.
when i replied, and asked that you change your demeanor and your foul language (because my wife reads a lot of our messages and answers them) and we could discuss the transaction, you only got worse.
we tried to calm you down to no avail. and we have the emails to prove it, (if any member of this forum would like copies we would be happy to send them) then when we felt we had no other options, we stated we would say a prayer for you, because it couldnt hurt. that is not hiding behind the bible. you responded by telling us to stick the bible where the sun dont shine. we are christians as probably most of the members here, but we are not bible thumpers, in fact we do not even attend church.
then you came back with the story of being disabled? we bet that affects you riding your tire smokin,wheelie poppin beast of a valkyrie (quote,unquote) we contacted your ips because we felt we had no other choice. you only answered our e mails??? you started with the harassment and we only tried to calm you down.you must have a lot of time on your hands!:crazy:

ridevintagered
03-11-2008, 09:10 PM
you are right, you are not most people! and boy are we glad! this world would be in major trouble if you were the norm! you were very rude to my wife which shows the caliber of man you are. you also told us you could get free legal help because you were so disabled! but on here, you post like you are a youngster, burnin tires and poppin wheelies. when you said disabled, did that mean physically or mentally? we will state again! if any 3 wheeler world member would like to read your rantings we will be glad to forward your immature messages. as far as your remarks to my wife, you seem pretty brave hiding behind e mails. you would never say that to me face to face.we are 50 and not disabled, just handicapped since we had to deal with you.
a question to the other married male members here? how would you react to some old decrepit fart insulting your wife???? i took it very personal! and so did my wife!

you my friend, are the scum that scum scrapes off the bottom of their shoes! ridevintagered has been in business for 8 years and the number of dissatisfied customers we have had over the years we can count on both hands. that is a fair average since there are other people out there like you that just seem to have no life if they cannot add some drama to it. you went completely out of your way to be rude to debbie and myself, instead of acting like an adult .:crazy:

chris200x
03-11-2008, 09:20 PM
Why not post a link to the auction and the emails? and the accuser can post some pics of the item that was recieved??? Then folks can make their own decisions. They're always two sides to a story...

ridevintagered has been in business for 8 years and the number of dissatisfied customers we have had over the years we can count on both hands.

You my freind have ALOT of fingers! :rolleyes: :lol: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=ridevintagered&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

Oh,, so I dont sound like a total jerk. Wecome to the forums.

ridevintagered
03-11-2008, 09:23 PM
so go on and post here and keep trying to make everyone think you are the lower michigan bad man. you made comments about us being from the south, well we are both transplants, but even being from the north, our parents taught us to play well with others, obviously your parents failed in this endeavor. you have insulted us many times, and remember after your first rude message, we only asked you to reply in an adult manner and we would talk about rectifying the situation. we didnt mean for you to get rectal!
your comments about the bible were very out of line, again we are not bible thumpers, but we are believers. (no religion here) your second comment, pick up your bible and slap yourself upside the head?? we enjoy life, enjoy the motorcycle scene and the partying that goes along with it. you must be very quiet when you re face to face with people, or you wouldnt be here to flap your gums on this forum.
we are new to this site and do not want to be judged unfairly due to the rantings of an old cabin fevered disabled tire smokin, wheelie poppin 53 year old that claims to be going on 16.
you have hurt my wife and tried to slander our business name. we only hope the readers of your BS will see it as such.fuzzy, this icon is for you!:crazy:

ridevintagered
03-11-2008, 10:03 PM
hey chris, thanx for the exposure, we can always use more business, as long as they are not people like fuzzy wuzzy!:beer

SYKO
03-11-2008, 10:54 PM
hey vintage, aside from the obvious nut crushing going on here, what part of georgia are you located?

jason85atc250r
03-11-2008, 10:56 PM
hey ridevintagered

i looked threw your feedback rating and found a picture of this exhaust. you described it honestly that it needed sanded down and painted. easy to tell that by the picture when he was bidding. it looks nowear near bad enough condition to be rusted threw.

if he was wanting mint exhuast system why did he even buy this one. it's obvious by the picture that it had surface from normal use and is still usable unlike what he says

i'm taking your side on this problem and by the way:welcome:

Black86tri-z
03-11-2008, 10:56 PM
that muffeler looked like shitttttttttt your the dumb ass who bought it

The Goat
03-11-2008, 10:57 PM
umm...vintage, every one of your negative feedback responses all say the buyer is a bad bad man. seems like you would have had to admit a mistake at least once.

I'm not taking sides, but even some of your positive feedback contains negative aspects.

Fuzzy8766
03-11-2008, 11:34 PM
Well mike I have the Pix and all the emails. You are the one that started with threats and even threatened paypal if they made a refund to me. So far the only threat that has worked in any way for you was my ISP that I gave permission to look at all my emails. They were kind enough to send me a note saying that I'm right and you are harassing me. I'm sorry for you if you have to steal from the disabled to get a sale. (yes I really am disabled)
I still get email from your stupid ass and now I'm getting PM's here from you. I told you at one point to stick the money where the sun don't shine and that day I got more threats. Thats when I went for a refund. You were not smart enough to take the money and just shut the hell up so now my refund will be coming as soon as your trash gets back to you.
Yes folks paypal is going to refund my money from ridevintagered. So now my question is......When will you stop using paypal? You played the card now lets see you back it up.

chris200x
03-11-2008, 11:34 PM
umm...vintage, every one of your negative feedback responses all say the buyer is a bad bad man. seems like you would have had to admit a mistake at least once.

I'm not taking sides, but even some of your positive feedback contains negative aspects.

Yeah no kiddin. Another thing I see is hee says he's a good catholic or whatever.. but yet in every one of those replies to a negative FB he's namecalling and flies off the handle. Thats definitly a bad business practice dude.

Fuzzy8766
03-11-2008, 11:38 PM
He also holds people hostage by waiting to leave feedback till he gets feedback. The guy is in his own little world and I hope that everyone here is smart enough to see it.

The Goat
03-12-2008, 02:17 AM
hey man, don't bring catholicism into this, we've got enough problems without having to count him as a member. lol.

200x Basket
03-12-2008, 06:15 AM
even your POS feedback sucks.

"HONDA ATC 250 ES "BIG RED" EXHAUST SYSTEM. GOOD SOLID PIPE, HAS SMALL DENT BUT DOES NOT AFFECT USE. COMPLETE WITH GUARD AND CLAMP. NEEDS TO BE WIRE BRUSHED AND PAINTED TO LOOK LIKE NEW.THESE ARE VERY EXPENSIVE NEW, SAVE NOW WITH SLIGHTLY USED!"

i doubt a wire brush fixed that pipe.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=190189447422

ditchmud
03-12-2008, 08:08 AM
The 250big red exhaust is proned to rust severely. Isn't that why you changed it to begin with? By looking at the pics of it in the ad you can tell it's in bad shape. You can see the rust that fell off of it all over the cardboard it is sitting on. In my opinion you got what you paid for while hoping for miracles. Next time spend a little money and buy a new system, if that is what you wanted.
I don't know the seller and don't want to join your argument but I sell stuff on ebay and here. Sometimes the buyers have unrealistic expectations. Remember most of the stuff being sold for these machines is 20+ years old and used. If the system you purchased was in better shape more people would have bid it higher than you probablly would have paid, because their big red also needs an exhaust. My guess is that one day your exhaust fell apart and that night you found the first one on ebay and bought it. Maybe you should have looked a little harder. Just my 2 cents

Fuzzy8766
03-12-2008, 10:01 AM
Well Mr ditchmud I looked for 2 months for an exhaust for this trike. This had a buy it now with what was stated as a solid and slighty used. All it needs is a wire brush and paint to look like new.....Now just what part of that don't you understand?

ditchmud
03-12-2008, 11:21 AM
Well I guess you didn't look very hard because I bought a bassani full exhaust that was never used for your machine off of ebay for less than what you paid. This was just less than a month ago and then I listed it on this sight. Because I knew that someone needed a nice exhaust for their big red since they rust so bad.

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/bigredexhaust001.jpg

Sold it a week later! I'm not saying the seller was right. He should of given you your money back and washed his hands of you! Just be a little pickier before you buy something.

smvorndran
03-12-2008, 04:40 PM
Nobody asked my opinion, but here it is.

Fuzzy8766, that looks like a $30 exhaust to me. It's used, but it looks intact. Better shape than the one on my 250SX. Judging ridevintagered's feedback, I bet you met some resistance with the approach you took.

Ridevintagered, your feedback shows your attitude. Like The Goat said, after all those negative feedbacks, you never admitted any fault. I noticed you always have an excuse for why it wasn't your fault. IT'S ALSO RUDE TO TYPE WITH THE CAPS LOCK ON!

smvorndran

Fuzzy8766
03-14-2008, 08:39 PM
Here is the update as of now. The notice for package hit his PO Box on the 13th at 7:30am and the package still isn't picked up. My guess is that ridevintagered will wait till it gets shipped back before he gets his mail so he can say he didn't get it. Then it starts all over again.
I've been dealing with this ass for two months now and still can't get rid of him. I have email and PM's from 3WW to show who and what I'm dealing with. I did put some bait out for him but as yet no bites. I'll yell FISH ON when he does. This guy has taken the bait every time till now but the members here seem to have got the general idea who he is and now he has disapeared.
I also have pix of the "box" the he shipped in and what it all looked like when I got it. I sent it back in the same box packed the same way.
I'm still here and ridevintagered seems like he's gone. That should speek volumes about him.

300rman
03-15-2008, 03:11 AM
people like this should be banned from ebay. period.

Dirtcrasher
03-15-2008, 12:37 PM
It looks like a 30$ exhaust to me......

But this boasting about Christian bible stuff and then the feedback that gets posted?? it just doesn't seem right.

ridevintagered
03-15-2008, 09:39 PM
ridevintagered is not gone EARL! we are right here. you have made several statements that are an out right lie! we notice there are a few members here that actually have more than air between their ears. catholic? who came up with that? all we said after repeated tries at calming you down was say we will say a prayer for you. as we thought that was the only hope for you. you sent the pipe back to our p.o. box instead of our physical address. p.o. box is 20 miles away, and we are soooooo sorry that we did not pick it up post haste!

you guys have a great page, but to side with this weirdo seems strange to us. ask him to forward our first e mail to you. fuzzy wuzzy that is the one where i asked you to change your langauge and demeanor and we would discuss the pipe. but you just got worse and more demeaning and rude. we doubt that any of these members that are chiming in would take your side if you were rude to their wife or significant other.

my wife adds this little poem in fuzzy's honor:

fuzzy wuzzy was an earl,
fuzzy wuzzy had no girl,
fuzzy wuzzy was'nt fuzzy,
izzy!

EARL,you need the right girl.

Dirtcrasher
03-15-2008, 11:12 PM
I personally am not necessarily sticking up for Fuzzy, he got the 30$ exhaust he paid for and I don't know the other details.

But, you and your wife portray yourself as this wonderful honest seller yet anytime anyone had a problem with a buyer you have numerous choice words for them.

I didn't read ONE of your feedbacks left by YOU that stated something on the lines of "We offered a full refund, tried to work with the customer, sorry your unhappy".

Read them yourself, they don't make you guys look too good.

Fuzzy8766
03-15-2008, 11:15 PM
FISH ON!!!!! Mike you are just to easy...a little bait sure goes a long way with you. The next time someone plays with your tiny little mind you should be smart enough to see it for what it is.
By the way I got a note from paypal today saying my refund is on the way. You also just made a ton of new friends here by saying everyone that agrees with me has air between their ears. Man you just don't know when to shut the hell up. :)

Thanks....Your Pal Fuzzy

The Goat
03-16-2008, 03:40 AM
i'm not sure if my original statement on this was deleted or not by the admins. but i'm more than a little tipsy so i'll say it again.

fuzzy, be the better man and just shhh... and rvr...my only advice to you is that hiding behind your christian facade and blaming every buyer for your mistakes (thinking that you are perfect is a sin buddy) won't save you in the long run. try admitting to a mistake from time to time.

funny that when i was five years old I learned that taking responsibility for my actions was vital, you seem to have missed that lesson.

now...i can go with you on one thing, if he indeed did curse and it was read by your wife and offended her, i do side with you. however, this is the internet. in real life, he would have been "encouraged" to apologize by me...but, as i said, this in the internet, you expose yourself to all sorts of issues.

now do yourselves and all of us a favor...don't speak to each other, and don't deal with each other ever again. the end.

once again, if the admins did delete my original comment, and they have decided this one crossed the line in some way, by all means delete it.

but someone needs to say it, a pissing match online is even worse than one in person.

Fuzzy8766
03-19-2008, 11:33 PM
I was gonna leave this alone "but" I was just on ebay and I was reading ridevintagered feedback to see what was new. He has 3 negs on the page thats up and didn't learn a thing about being wrong. The feedback he left for the last buyer that left neg states....A+ ebay sucks and so does paypal Good luck to you and happy st paddy's day....The poor sap just don't have a clue. This is the type of seller that put the new rules into the game. I guess that ya pays yer money and ya takes yer chances.
I'm done now and will not post in this thread again.

ScottZJ
03-20-2008, 04:40 PM
Well ridevin, as I applaud you for what you believe in and admitting it, I must also frown. You being a "christian" should know that everyone looks at things you say to use against you. But your replies to negative feedback, leave much to be desired, are not very christian and quite frankly poor business taste. I dont know the circumstances that have brought you here and dont really care. I do, however, hope that you reach inside and pull out that armor we all need to protect us from those who hate. Think about what you type and write online as it will be used against or for your character.........peace

ilmoakw
03-20-2008, 05:11 PM
Ridevintagered i could really use those points you got for sale but after this mess and looking at your feedback, you got a snowball's chance in hell of getting any money from me. Sorry guys but actions speak louder than words. This might have been a pissing match at first but i think in the end we know to look at things just a little bit closer and read feedback before bidding. I have to, in good concience, warn people about this joker....

ditchmud
03-23-2008, 03:27 AM
Fuzzy,
I still believe that you got $30 worth but thanks for the warning I wouldn't buy from him!

Ride vintage red,
Learn when to hold em learn when to fold em

84honda200s
03-23-2008, 04:10 AM
Fuzzy,
I still believe that you got $30 worth but thanks for the warning I wouldn't buy from him!

Ride vintage red,
Learn when to hold em learn when to fold em

hey thats the saying we have when we play cards. :lol: but yea this ridebintage ..whatever whatever is on my not to buy from list. i like how i had to deal with someone like him a while back. i won the battle though. pay-pal came threw and so did the bbb. the guy's ebay store and real store both got shut down. i guess too many people were complaining to the bbb about him. now lets hope the same happens to the moron. im not one to talk (look at my nickname under my user name) but at least i dont go around ripping people off.

hmmmmmm ..... maybe they should use mid evil punishment on him. you steal (and he did) you lose a hand !!!!!!!!!!!!