PDA

View Full Version : broken wrist!!!!

super90
01-24-2008, 09:32 PM
well i was out riding earlier with a couple friends on an icy little road having some fun doing donuts and stuff. Did a few fast runs down the road and i was thinking about turning left onto a little trail and looked back and saw lights so stayed left. next thing I know trikes on its side sliding down the road. I got up an saw my friend laying over there startin to get up, so i flipped the trike over. Looked around for any damage, only thing that broke I thought was the clutch lever. But it being only a few hours old I was pretty pissed. kept looking around and felt a horrible pain in my left wrist and it was completely swollen and bruised, hurt like hell to even lift. Now im waiting till morning to go to the hospital. Its not the pain thats bothering me, its that I wont be riding for a good 2 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: sorry for any spelling errors im typing this with one hand, just had to let some steam out :(

Yamada
01-24-2008, 09:43 PM
ouch!!!! I never broke anything on my body and I don't want to. good luck

Danold
01-24-2008, 11:02 PM
I had wrist surgey and the only thing I can say about it is that they get you some good meds:lol:. I was goonin for the next week. It still sucks though.

Erics350x
01-24-2008, 11:13 PM
you shouldn't wait to go get it checked, you could cause more damage to it.

3Wheelers4Life
01-24-2008, 11:20 PM
you shouldn't wait to go get it checked, you could cause more damage to it.

yea, if it were me i know id be over at the hospital right away. its your choice though. but yea that sucks but it seems that your trike made it alright.

evand
01-24-2008, 11:29 PM
broke my wrist before man, no fun at all, but i broke it 3 weeks before x-mas and got a 200x for x-mas and broke what started to heal so i was in a cast for 4 months. dont be dumb like me

GO TO THE HOSPITAL TONIGHT!!!! it will only get worse or start to heal messed up if you wait!

Dirtcrasher
01-25-2008, 05:44 PM
Sorry to hear that bud, hope you heal up quick. Go get it fixed now, my brother waited and his wrist 20 yrs later is still F'd up......