PDA

View Full Version : ebay feedback

x.system
01-24-2008, 09:53 PM
Get this, a couple years ago a guy buys a harley from me on ebay and shows up to pick the bike up but doesn't bring enuff cash. Bid was $10,300, he brought $10,000. Long story short, he left, without the bike, negative feedback was recieved and given. This was in March 06

Today I get this message from the buyer,

Q: are you interested in removing the negative feedback on the motorcycle issue a few years ago? I believe it can be removed by mutual agreement.

I know the only reason he's asking is because the negative I left for him is still on his first page but the negative he left for me is burried about 13 pages deep so I really could care less but thought it was strange he even asked.

What would you guys do? I've had 2 negatives in 6 years so removing 1 isn't going to help or hurt my feedback or is it?

BTW I did offer him the bike for less than the Bid price, even less than what he brought but once he knew I would drop the price he started picking the bike apart and saying it wasn't worth the price I gave him, his attitude was just outragous so I put the price back up to $10,000 and told him, take it or leave it. He left so I went to my ebay and did a second chance offer to the next higest bidder and it sold within an hour for $10,100

I know you just can't please some people but I see no reason to help him out now.

My 2 negatives are also strange, 1 was for a $10,000 purchase, the other was for a $2 purchase. :lol:

Louis Mielke
01-24-2008, 10:23 PM
I'd tell him you have no interest in removing the feedback.

Yamada
01-24-2008, 10:27 PM
Don't remove your negative feedback, he tried to screw you , don't let him do the same thing to someone else.

Dammit!
01-24-2008, 10:34 PM
I wouldn't help the dude out. Screw people like that.

atctim
01-24-2008, 10:51 PM
Yeah - I agree with everyone else - he deserved the neg feedback that he got. What has he done to deserve it being removed - tell him to go pound salt!

Fuzzy8766
01-24-2008, 10:51 PM
I'm going through the same thing only in the other direction. I bought a part that was junk. Contacted the seller who thought for some reason I was full of crap. He waited for me to leave neg feedback then he trashed mine after I told him to stick the $$$$ where the sun don't shine. Now he tells me that I'm harassing him because he sends me email and I reply to them. Some folks need to have chlorine poored in thier geene pool.

200x Basket
01-24-2008, 10:54 PM
tell him sure, for $100.

x.system
01-24-2008, 11:03 PM
Don't remove your negative feedback, he tried to screw you , don't let him do the same thing to someone else.

Great point

Basket tell him sure, for $100.

lol:

ATC-Eric
01-27-2008, 12:55 PM
What a jerk. Thats not how ebay works. you dont win an item, then get to nagotiate on price (unless it is obviously not as described)!!!!!

Tell him for $200 (the balance of the original auction) you'll work with him.