PDA

View Full Version : Granger 340 info

yellowstone
01-25-2008, 11:38 AM
looking for information on old commuter granger 340. I found the brochure that howdy posted, great start, but need more. would like to find owners manual. I need to also find a replacement drive belt. This is my second post no one responded to the first. Sure could use some help, thank you

Eric250R
01-25-2008, 03:58 PM
Sorry to hear that you haven't had my luck in finding help. The Granger 340 is a fairly rare machine that few members have heard of. Sorry to say that I can't help you either, but just hang in there and be patient. Someone will be able to help you eventually.

82300R
01-25-2008, 08:23 PM
good luck, wish i could help. i remember test driving one at a local lawnmower dealer that sold those in the early eighties. a guy we rode with back then had one. man that thing could go through some deep mud. it also had an electric start, that was something back then. wish i could find one in good shape.

Howdy
01-25-2008, 10:37 PM
good luck, wish i could help. i remember test driving one at a local lawnmower dealer that sold those in the early eighties. a guy we rode with back then had one. man that thing could go through some deep mud. it also had an electric start, that was something back then. wish i could find one in good shape.

I have one that is in Ok to fair shape. I'm going to be getting rid of it before too long. If interested let me know.
Howdy