PDA

View Full Version : Rambo a must see!!

3Razors
01-26-2008, 01:17 AM
For any Rambo lovers, I just saw the movie tonight and gotta say it was stellar! Serious action in the purest form! No cheesy one-liners, woman hero's, ect. Just a big punch in the face to the curent hollywood crap action movies. Go see it!

chris200x
01-26-2008, 02:04 AM
You know.. they were advertising this just beofre christmas and I thought to myself HELL YEAH!!! I'm a bigtime Rambo fan.. growing up it was oneof my favorite movies.. well at least the firstone where he gits the sheriff in the end. GOOD STUFF!!!

so this is worth the $8 to go see? Ole sylvester is way past his prime... but I did indeed enjoy the last rocky..

Thanks for the heads up!

bigred1
01-26-2008, 09:28 AM
Ole sylvester is way past his prime...

in acting or the physical sense? i give credit to anyone around that age in that kinda shape no doubt he could take on most any couple of us reg guys. as far as acting he's kinda one of those guys ya either like or make fun i personaly like all his movies.

hadar
01-26-2008, 09:41 AM
I do want to go see this. I liked Rocky so I bet I'll like Rambo as well.

edog
01-26-2008, 09:46 AM
Say hello to my little friend!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMdARqY5WQE&feature=bz301

TravEX
01-26-2008, 10:08 AM
I'm gonna try to go see it. I think this is one that has to be seen on the big screen!

bigred1
01-29-2008, 05:55 PM
saw it Monday by far the bloodiest one of all probably due to the advanc in cgi. deffinately a must see on the big screen

cr480r
01-30-2008, 02:45 AM
DO NOT WAIT TO SEE IT AT HOME.... THIS MOVIE MUST BE SEEN AT THE THEATRE!!!!!!!...:w00t: I am a big Stallone fan, and this movie is very intense...:naughty:

so this is worth the $8 to go see? Ole sylvester is way past his prime... but I did indeed enjoy the last rocky..

Its worth $8 just to get outa the house for an evening... even at 60yrs old Stallone is still Rambo....

Chopper_Kingpin
01-30-2008, 11:05 AM
He still pulls off Rambo quite well. Some of the kills are quite brutal. Allot of body parts are blown off. Allot of people getting mowed down. If your looking for a deep plot, dont go. If you want to see another Rambo this wont let you down. Just ups the gore a few notches. I was entertained.

chris200x
01-30-2008, 01:22 PM
DO NOT WAIT TO SEE IT AT HOME.... THIS MOVIE MUST BE SEEN AT THE THEATRE!!!!!!!...:w00t: I am a big Stallone fan, and this movie is very intense...:naughty:

Its worth $8 just to get outa the house for an evening... even at 60yrs old Stallone is still Rambo....

good point! I'm gonna go check it out this weekend.

When I said he was past his prime. I meant for making the rocky movies. The last one was good.. but i think he needs to hang up the gloves now.

Anyone ever see the movie where he played a cop and was put in jail. (not copland or what ever that one was called tho) that was a fantastic flick I just cannot remember the name. I'd like to sit down and watch that one again.

bigred1
01-30-2008, 03:35 PM
(Anyone ever see the movie where he played a cop and was put in jail. (not copland or what ever that one was called tho) that was a fantastic flick I just cannot remember the name. I'd like to sit down and watch that one again.)

you talkin bout Tango and Cash with Sly and Kurt Russel?? that is one of my favorites. Or are you talking about Judge Dred not one of my faviorites but still a fun watch?

chris200x
01-31-2008, 12:45 AM
Naw.. I'm thinking of Lock Up. (thank god for google lol)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097770/