PDA

View Full Version : westcoast decals

SYKO
01-29-2008, 08:00 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WESTCOAST-PERFORMANCE-JET-SKI-RACING-Sea-Doo-LOGO-DECAL_W0QQitemZ220168389029QQcmdZViewItem?hash=ite m220168389029&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

found them just cruzing around

mike from long island
01-31-2008, 11:59 AM
Thats for a Jet Ski you dink!!!!!!!!!! :beer But I think it is the same as the ones that came on the westcoast swingarms. Good find.Dont know how I missed that one.:lol:

SYKO
01-31-2008, 04:44 PM
yea I know its a jetski sticker!! but you guys are always whinning about " I need a westcoast sticker, who makes west coast stickers, wha wha wha" how about westcoast? hmmm...theres a thought or ebay! hell I just typed in westcoast and there it was all blue and white spelling out westcoast plainer then day.... and you might been under that rock again fool, seeing as you missed this as well......

mike from long island
01-31-2008, 05:12 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :beer :lol: :lol: :banned:

yea I know its a jetski sticker!! but you guys are always whinning about " I need a westcoast sticker, who makes west coast stickers, wha wha wha" how about westcoast? hmmm...theres a thought or ebay! hell I just typed in westcoast and there it was all blue and white spelling out westcoast plainer then day.... and you might been under that rock again fool, seeing as you missed this as well......