PDA

View Full Version : It's on!!!!!!!!

edog
02-01-2008, 04:48 PM
http://81.ufc.com/

atctim
02-01-2008, 05:18 PM
Royce Gracie would take them all!!!!!!!!!!!

x.system
02-01-2008, 06:22 PM
I can't wait, Lesnar coming from entertainment wrestling is going to be submitted in the first round by Mir.

hadar
02-01-2008, 07:05 PM
These should be some great fights. I heard that when Silvia had the belt he would Wear it to the local bars and gas stations.(I'm not joking) That's just too funny.:lol: I think he's gonna get schooled bigtime.

The Goat
02-01-2008, 08:02 PM
lol...gracie? are you serious? times change, and the game changes.

i'm actually not sure about the lesnar fight...he was an olympic class wrestler at one time...he's bigger, stronger, and faster than average for his size. I'd say it all depends on his chin...it doesn't look very good if you ask me.

look at rampage and randy's chin/jawline...it's perfect for taking an impact. the same kick from gonzaga that knocked cro-cop out, randy took...and smiled at gonzaga after. I'm sorry, but Mir has never been the same after his wreck. He was a champion...and would have held that for a long long long long long long long time. you ever heard the joke that sylvia and orlovski were the ones driving the car that hit mir's bike? you gotta win somehow. orlovski is someone else who had great potential...then slowly dwindled.

all i know is this, I rooted against coutoure every single fight...and every fight he made me look like an ass. the effectiveness of his dirty boxing really can't be argued. silvia and the minotaur? please...show me randy and sylvia again...show me randy and the minotaur. randy said it best though,

....if fedor doesn't wanna fight me, I have nothing left to prove....

lesnar and mir fight will end 2 minutes in to the second round...or by knockout in the 1st. the longer the fight, the more money I put on lesnar.

edog
02-04-2008, 09:48 AM
Lesnar with some more practice is going to be a hard to beat once he gets his *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* together.

x.system
02-04-2008, 10:06 AM
Baa, like I said, he would submit in the first round.