PDA

View Full Version : some buyers give me headaches or am I in the wrong?

250rmanfmf
02-04-2008, 06:18 PM
I do a lot of selling on ebay and always run across buyers that are headaches. I sometimes swear that ebay buyers now can get away with a lot. Now I also buy lots off ebay and have been screwed as a buyer so I know this goes both ways. but here is a current problem I am dealing with. Is it my fault or is it his fault.

I had a on auction starter gears off a 250sx. they sold I think for like $30-35. I have pics with all the gears that I have. I ship them he receives them. Then he emails me saying that there is a gear missing. He rec. all the gears that were in the picture but said he is short one gear which is a reducing gear (so you would know by the pic if it was there). And at the end of his email he said this is why he waits to give feedback until he gets all his parts on his bike.

so now I am trying to make it right but here is what I am thinking, I never said anywhere in auction that it was a set. Also there was a pic, if he wasnt sure on if he was going to get that gear even if it wasnt in pic then why didnt he message me before he bought it.:wondering :wondering

now I know if I dont do anything with it he will leave negative feedback. I have another parts motor but had surgery a week ago and I cant pyshically do anything for another week. so now I am down to just giving this guy a $15 refund but have feeling he will take it and still leave neg. feedback.

Am I in the wrong here? what should I do? I try to do my best with ebay and have a great ebay rating.

let me know on any info
Tyler

evand
02-04-2008, 07:31 PM
i would just tell him to ill give him the gear when your better or 15 bucks and if he leaves neg. feedback that you will do the same.....

ebay can be a life saver and a PIA sometimes

Orangecnty250r
02-04-2008, 08:18 PM
i would just tell him to ill give him the gear when your better or 15 bucks and if he leaves neg. feedback that you will do the same.....

ebay can be a life saver and a PIA sometimes

Take that option now if you have to because sellers wont be able to leave Neg soon unless thay change the plan due to all the outcry.