PDA

View Full Version : Viperski/jay rossi

PRWLKAT
02-05-2008, 11:07 PM
Beware of your purchases from this source. I am still awaiting parts fro 12-23. Many excuses on $30.00 worth of parts like lost motherboard need address after I contacted them via phone and now it's the ***** post office is too slow and I am a Bit**. They claimed the parts were sent last Wednesday and today they say they sent them 3 days ago. Good luck if you choose this source for parts

SYKO
02-05-2008, 11:23 PM
nice....what kind of parts??? and were are you in FL?

PRWLKAT
02-05-2008, 11:33 PM
Yea in Florida. Just needed a coil and a carb for a 110. Been waiting for several weeks. Just wnated to send a heads up my contribution was only 30 bucks but wanted to waive caution in case someone needed some high dollar parts. The last e mail I got was "you get what you pay for".

viperski
02-06-2008, 01:21 AM
Yea in Florida. Just needed a coil and a carb for a 110. Been waiting for several weeks. Just wnated to send a heads up my contribution was only 30 bucks but wanted to waive caution in case someone needed some high dollar parts. The last e mail I got was "you get what you pay for".

Ya, Dan Why dou gatta lie, The words you get what you pay for, were never mentioned by me. I lost your address that you mailed with the money order,
i left for an out of state moving job, and left the parts with my wife to mail, and
she couldnt due to not having the address. Then i get a call from you when i get home with you calling me an F$#@in A&^hole, at 11:00 at night waking my 2
year old kid up. Dan, i sent the parts out on Jan 30th, i looked on the reciept.
You paid for "Snail Mail" as you put it! That was a 5 day delivery!

200x Basket
02-06-2008, 12:40 PM
if he paid on 12/23 you should have OVERNIGHTED the parts. it was YOUR mistake / EXCUSE.

viperski
02-06-2008, 04:03 PM
He paid for 5-day delivery, i'm not ganna send them overnight when he paid for
5-day delivery. That would be un-fair for his part.

200x Basket
02-06-2008, 04:50 PM
LOL, I guess 45 day is fine by you

viperski
02-06-2008, 06:19 PM
LOL, I guess 45 day is fine by you

where the heck do you get 45 days from?? Go back to school son. Learn how to
count!

chris200x
02-06-2008, 07:10 PM
where the heck do you get 45 days from?? Go back to school son. Learn how to
count!

hahaa!! add up the days from dec. 23 till now... :lol: :rolleyes:

I'd be pissed and posting about you by now too! :banned: PRWLCAT::welcome: to the forums. believe it or not,,, there are some good folks around here.

200x Basket
02-06-2008, 07:16 PM
if i were your son, i would be kicking dad's *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* for being a sorry POS.

viperski
02-06-2008, 07:50 PM
if i were your son, i would be kicking dad's *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* for being a sorry POS.

There is two sides to every story, The 23rd is when dan ordered the parts, I got
his CHECK a week Later in the mail, after i said NO CHECKS!, I waited for check
to clear and when it did, when i got his address again, i mailed the parts. Oh and
it was 01/23 when this took place, No way 45 days! Count people, you should
be able to, its not counting to 100

PRWLKAT
02-10-2008, 12:53 AM
Two sides to a story? E mail traffic documents my side. 12-23 called jay and agreed to method of payment and price for parts. 12-29 my check cleared. After 2 emails on the status of my parts I was informed on 1-14-08 "bolt on coil was difficult to get off". I felt like telling Jay to put the Playskool tooys away and use real tools. After several e mails and no response I was responded to on 1-25 that he lost his motherboard and did not have my shipping address and needed it to send the parts. Note I contacted Jay through this site and the messages are saved on a server . On 1-25 I was sent an e mail claiming the parts were sent then on when I asked Jay on 2-5 when the parts were sent he claimed "3 days ago" which would have been 2-2 not 1-25 as he claimed. On 2-5 Jay claimed I was acting like a Bi**h, his post office was to blame, and I got what I paid for. On 2-6 Jay asked if I had gotten the parts and claimed I wouldn't admit to it if I did. To date I have not recieved any parts and have notified VIPERSKI/Jay Rossi each day the parts have not arrived. Depending on which date Jay uses for a mail date it'[s been either 15 days or 7 days and he paid for 5 day shipping? I recieved multiple e mails in the same tone as you see in this thread with 200x basket. All I say is buyer beware with this clownbag. Thanks 200x I love this site.

ATC-Eric
02-10-2008, 01:11 AM
It sucks that you cant really do anything if this dude wants to screw you.

No security in sending a check once its cashed.

Im sorry man.

PRWLKAT
02-14-2008, 09:47 PM
I had talked to Jay a few times on the phone and he seemed like a hard working young guy. Our discussions turned bad when he knew his parts were sent but I claimed I had not recieved them. Jay sells parts and has experienced more than his share of scam jobs and felt I was pulling a scam. We were both right he sent the parts and I didn't have the parts. Inadvertantly my zip code was left off and he had them returned. Jay has offered up many options including a refund or express mail the parts. I'll work with Jay again knowing he is straight up.

viperski
02-14-2008, 10:05 PM
I had talked to Jay a few times on the phone and he seemed like a hard working young guy. Our discussions turned bad when he knew his parts were sent but I claimed I had not recieved them. Jay sells parts and has experienced more than his share of scam jobs and felt I was pulling a scam. We were both right he sent the parts and I didn't have the parts. Inadvertantly my zip code was left off and he had them returned. Jay has offered up many options including a refund or express mail the parts. I'll work with Jay again knowing he is straight up.

Did you get my e-mail Dan, The parts were re-shipped by Me today at 11:00am,
they should reach you in 2-days. I paid for priority mail, due to the mess up. I
figured that was the least i could do. I wish you good luck on your ATC collection.
If you are interested in that yamaha 200 i have, If i get a Moving Job down your
way, i will throw it on the back of my Moving Truck. I'll have to drain all the fluids though. My customers wouldnt like the thought of gas and oil next to there
furniture, lol. I just wouldnt want to begin to know the trouble of shipping a whole
3-wheeler. Pricey, i'm sure.

Eric250R
02-15-2008, 08:15 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwww, don't you love a happy ending ?:rolleyes: :welcome:

PRWLKAT
02-20-2008, 09:28 PM
Yes , recieved the parts Saturday. Thanks for the priority mail. For anyone following our mail debacle Jay is a hard working young man who has faced his share of scammers. He had some computer problems then inadvertantly left off my zip code so the package floated around for a couple weeks prior to being returned to him. Jay is an honest guy and I wouldn't hesitate to call him for parts in the future.

RID3R
02-21-2008, 01:25 AM
If you are interested in that yamaha 200 i have, I just wouldnt want to begin to know the trouble of shipping a whole
3-wheeler. Pricey, i'm sure.

The price and also, something might happen again and you will have more people assuming.