PDA

View Full Version : DO NOT buy from mobil!!

03 ORANGE SHEE
02-07-2008, 10:01 PM
just wanted to warn everyone to stay away from Mobil gas stations! Boycott them! Do not buy anything from them. Last Friday on my way home from work I stopped at the Mobil by my house to fill up my truck and while I was getting gas I decided to pick up a 30 pack of beer. Well that was just last Friday, and last night I went to fridge and there was only 2 beers left!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!! I called a couple of my friends who were over last weekend, and they said that they noticed them disappearing right in front of there eyes!!! WHAT IS MOBIL DOING TO THERE BEERS???? Then to top it all off, I was driving to work this morning and looked at my gas gauge, AND MORE THAN HALF OF THE GAS I BOUGHT WAS MISSING!!! I called Mobil when I got to work and they said there was nothing they could do! They said it was my fault! WHAT THE HELL!!!! Is this any way to do business??? This week I am going to try the Chevron down the street, and see if there product lasts any longer, and if not I will be boycotting them as well!!!!!!

ATC-Eric
02-07-2008, 10:17 PM
just wanted to warn everyone to stay away from Mobil gas stations! Boycott them! Do not buy anything from them. Last Friday on my way home from work I stopped at the Mobil by my house to fill up my truck and while I was getting gas I decided to pick up a 30 pack of beer. Well that was just last Friday, and last night I went to fridge and there was only 2 beers left!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!! I called a couple of my friends who were over last weekend, and they said that they noticed them disappearing right in front of there eyes!!! WHAT IS MOBIL DOING TO THERE BEERS???? Then to top it all off, I was driving to work this morning and looked at my gas gauge, AND MORE THAN HALF OF THE GAS I BOUGHT WAS MISSING!!! I called Mobil when I got to work and they said there was nothing they could do! They said it was my fault! WHAT THE HELL!!!! Is this any way to do business??? This week I am going to try the Chevron down the street, and see if there product lasts any longer, and if not I will be boycotting them as well!!!!!!

lol, well, I gots nothin. Im diggin deep, well, nothin. :postwhore

300rman
02-08-2008, 02:13 PM
uhhhhh............

RedRider_AK
02-08-2008, 02:27 PM
Sounds like you need to call Scooby Doo.

ZOINKS.

400exguy
02-08-2008, 07:28 PM
:shiftyeyes:

tri-Z ripper
02-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Sounds pretty shady to me i would buy 2 30 packs next time to have one watch the other and see if they both dissapear!!:crazy: :beer

Macs
02-09-2008, 02:21 PM
I am having the same problem with budweiser. when i open the bottle it full. Within seconds it's empty. I just cant seem to figure it out.

The Goat
02-09-2008, 04:41 PM
the trick with the budweiser is to piss in the bottle to refill it...when you take a sip you won't even know the difference.

ATC-Eric
02-09-2008, 05:39 PM
the trick with the budweiser is to piss in the bottle to refill it...when you take a sip you won't even know the difference.

I am NOT comin to one of your partys! :lol: