PDA

View Full Version : our 4x4 got stuck

TrailerRider
02-10-2008, 11:33 PM
While scouting out some new riding area (building houses behind our house :mad: ) ...

No one had made it down the little section and we did it. I was feeling like my truck could conqure anything I went back up the trial. Well I made it 95% of the way till I hit a bump and it threw the front end into everyones elses ruts and that got me stuck.... I ended up getting winched out by the biggest jeep I have ever seen. He had to winch me while he was hooked up to my brothers f150 for extra security of the jeep not getting pulled in hole also. What a day. Was very fun. But cleaning the truck sucked. :-) but you pay to play :) Enjoy the pictures.

Sadly I did not even get time to ride the 3 wheeler :(

Nick_R_23
02-10-2008, 11:55 PM
Shoulda bought a Chevy!!! :lol: Sorry I had to say it...not a bad lookin' Bronco tho!!

I got stuck once in an '84 S10 Blazer in a very interesting way...I went down in a small valley and ended up resting the bumpers on each side of the valley so it was basicly high-centered at each end of the truck...with the wheels just hangin there...it took a lot to get it out. Boy I sure miss that poor thing, I put it through hell and not one thing EVER broke. :beer

-Nick :TrikesOwn

TwoHundredEx
02-11-2008, 02:01 AM
Shoulda bought a Jeep!!! :lol: Sorry I had to say it...not a bad lookin' Bronco tho!!

Fixed it for you. :D

Looks like fun. We've been in that situation more times than I can count, getting stuck is most fun anyway.
Atleast you were smart enough to bring a camera!

Nick_R_23
02-11-2008, 02:21 AM
Bah! I tried that Jeep thing, now it hurts when I pee. :D

RedRider_AK
02-11-2008, 02:39 AM
Bah! I tried that Jeep thing, now it hurts when I pee. :D

Shoulda worn protection when wheeling! :lol: