PDA

View Full Version : Leaving bad feedback.

Chopper_Kingpin
02-12-2008, 12:08 AM
Hey guys, I TRIED to buy a good part from a member on here. It was busted when it got to me. Very poor care when packaging. It wasnt expensive only $25 and i would have given the guy the benefit of the doubt, but he wont respond to my private messages. I guess if the guy needed the money so bad to screw someone else over he can have it. I was just curious as to how long to wait before leaving bad feedback. I paid through paypal immediately after him telling me he had one for sale. I did my part correctly. Of the 5 different times i have bought off the site this is the first time i got the shaft. The worst part is the member is still active on the site haha.

FPMXer
02-12-2008, 12:22 AM
I would notify the admin peeps about the problem first.

SYKO
02-12-2008, 12:33 AM
who was this cat?

Chopper_Kingpin
02-12-2008, 12:49 AM
I should wait and see if he responds. If he doesnt i will say his name. I dont wanna start a fight

ATC-Eric
02-12-2008, 01:33 AM
How longs it been since he/she responded?

IF they have been online since your last pm,

LET THEM BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chopper_Kingpin
02-12-2008, 02:10 AM
I have not heard from him since the day i paid through paypal. It was the 29th. He shipped fast, but the packaging was bad for the part. Snapped the piece. So it looked exactly like the one i already had. Soon as i opened the box i seen it was broke so i snapped a pic with it right out of the box. Basically a waste of 25 bucks. I'm not worried about the money, its just the principal of it all. For 25 bucks i wasted here i could have rode all day and had a mcdonalds dinner you know. When i clicked his name it said "Last Activity: 1 Day Ago 04:22 PM". My Private message was "02-09-2008 05:25 PM". Since messages pop up as soon as you log on, one would think he at least received the message. I kinda feel like a ass going through all of this, but you just expect more from people.

250rfreak
02-12-2008, 02:20 AM
leave negative........ if he has been on he has seen that u messaged him....... and oh ya who is it?????

SYKO
02-12-2008, 09:30 AM
sometimes people disable that new message pop up, I know, well I think dreadhed has done that to his, buts its ok I just call his house then...lmfao! hopefully this wasnt trr that you bought this part from, cuz even leaving bad feedback for him is a waste of time. Also there is a member who is still here and posts that has taken my money and never sent me the parts at all....but in due time Karma will get him back.

Macs
02-12-2008, 10:52 AM
Who is it?

SYKO
02-12-2008, 10:54 AM
he who shal rename unkown....... im just biding my time I will run into him one day.....

evand
02-12-2008, 11:46 AM
leave him some negative feedback, i would. then if he makes good on it you can change it.

lots of good people on this site, but theres always a arse hole on the WWW.

Chopper_Kingpin
02-12-2008, 11:44 PM
Since this guy has no sack, i have went ahead and filed a complaint with paypal. I was gonna leave it all alone, but this guy obviously isnt man enough to make good on what he tries selling. Even if i never see the money again, i can give him a little of the same headache he gave me. I have all the proof and made screen caps of me trying to PM him and have all the paypal info. I might not be able to humble him in person like he should be humbled, but maybe i can hurt his 'good internet name'.

bigred1
02-13-2008, 12:24 AM
Since this guy has no sack, i have went ahead and filed a complaint with paypal. I was gonna leave it all alone, but this guy obviously isnt man enough to make good on what he tries selling. Even if i never see the money again, i can give him a little of the same headache he gave me. I have all the proof and made screen caps of me trying to PM him and have all the paypal info. I might not be able to humble him in person like he should be humbled, but maybe i can hurt his 'good internet name'.

If you make an honest effort to resolve bad transaction and the person does not have the respect to make it right then you should not hesitate to metion the name. otherwise you help that person screw over another member. we all have to look out for one another.

250rfreak
02-13-2008, 12:30 AM
ok its been to long what is his/her name??

Chopper_Kingpin
02-13-2008, 12:47 AM
Pimpin89Sdime. He is a nutless piece of work. I look forward to him trying to swing this his way. I have all the proof and *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* in order to show people what a waste of time he is. If you have dealt with him, i hope he didn't rip you off. If you do deal with him in the future watch him and make sure you get pictures from this waste. I have a 4 year old son with more integrity than him. Dan you are now and forever will be a gutless shyster. All this could have been taken care of should you have had the sack to work with me instead of running. I'd like to say good riddance to bad rubbish, but i doubt this is over yet.

Howdy
02-13-2008, 02:21 AM
Pimpin89Sdime. He is a nutless piece of work. I look forward to him trying to swing this his way. I have all the proof and *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* in order to show people what a waste of time he is. If you have dealt with him, i hope he didn't rip you off. If you do deal with him in the future watch him and make sure you get pictures from this waste. I have a 4 year old son with more integrity than him. Dan you are now and forever will be a gutless shyster. All this could have been taken care of should you have had the sack to work with me instead of running. I'd like to say good riddance to bad rubbish, but i doubt this is over yet.
Here is the thread that feedback goes in: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=79452

Howdy

TwoHundredEx
02-13-2008, 02:27 AM
I actually had 2 good interactions with him, both were with him buying though. Even left me good feedback on .org.
I do know he was having troubles with this site, which is why he's on .org more now. Not sure exactly what the problems were though,
I think it had something to do with not being able to view it..or something..?

Chopper_Kingpin
02-13-2008, 03:28 AM
Sorry about that Howdy, i didnt read this before posting feedback for him.

Chopper_Kingpin
02-14-2008, 01:44 AM
Here is whats going on with paypal now. When you do a dispute I respond he responds. Here is what was said. Kinda humorous if nothing else. I erased te names thats it. everything else is exactly what has been said.

From Buyer: on 2/12/2008 19:43 PST
I paid $25.00 for a thumb throttle for a yamaha 3 wheeler. It arrived to me very poorly packaged and because of the poor packaging it was broken, it may have been busted before you even packaged it and just thought that we wouldn't mind a broken part that can't be used. I've tried to contact you multiple times but no response. So here we are at the resolution center on pay pal. It wouldn't have taken much to just respond and this could have easily been worked out. Just the fact that you refuse to reply makes it seem very suspicious that you sent me a shotty, broken, part. I certainly hope eventually that this issue gets resolved.

From Seller: on 2/13/2008 10:17 PST
First off you paid I belive it was $15.00 for the thumb throttle, So $10.00 was shipping. Now.. It was not poorly packaged. I spent good time packaging it and take pride in it. Now its broken? Thats great you should of asked for insurance first off, you never asked for pics. And it was not sent out broken. SO TALK TO CANADA POST. I am sorry but your very Rude. You did not email me at dbadgley@mail2power.com So you just messaged me on 3ww, I refuse to go back on that site. So bascially this is how it is. I shipped it in good condition. I packed it great. You did not ask for insurance. SO GO BLAME CANADA POST> I DID NOT BREAK IT AND I AM NOT GOING TO REFUND. I MIGHT OF, IF THIS WAS HANDLED BETTER BUT IN THIS CASE SORRY. TALK TO CANADA POST, NOT ME IT WAS DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING.

From me this afternoon..... This is what i wrote back.

So you admit that you knew I was trying to contact you on the 3ww site? Were you just trying to avoid me? No where did you ever state that to further contact you it was mandatory to contact you at your email, seeing as how I've always communicated with you on the 3ww site. And suddenly you avoid 3ww now? Do you feel guilty for some reason and have to avoid the site? Have you jilted other people from that site? Or was I the first? First let me explain poor packaging, yeah you managed to tape it good, but on the inside of the box, there was NOT nearly enough room to coil that piece like you did, which is why it broke, it WAS jammed in there. But then again you state I never asked for pictures, so you knew that the piece was broken? I explained on the message board my problem with my thumb throttle and you said you had a piece that was in working order. The piece you sent me is exactly like mine, even broken like mine, but you knew that didn't you? Maybe you should start selling things "AS IS" which will free you from any and all responsibility, which you obviously can't handle. I'm not going to blame Canada or the Canadian postal system because you forced the piece into a "smaller" box, probley to save shipping, or maybe it was the only box you had laying around, or it was already broken before you ever packaged it up and thought, "hmm they didn't ask for pictures of it, I might be able to get away with sending a broken piece." Secondly, I'm not the one here that is being rude. You might take a look and re-read your message here. You're talking to me like I'm an ignorant moron and you're being pretty cocky. I didn't ask for that and I certainly wasn't rude or cocky to you first, so no need to fire it off at me. Don't be mad because you were contacted and you knew you were but chose to avoid it, using it as your excuse to get away with "it" and then turn around and tell me it wasn't handled properly. Oh and rudeness=Caps being used to speak to pplthx <---I ran out of room here. I put a pic of the piece 1 minute after taking it part way out of the box. Lmao@his pride in a tiny greasy box complete with a ripped plastic bag.

Bryan Raffa
02-14-2008, 08:51 AM
if that was a fresh break in the alum.. that would be a bright alum color..that looks like it has been broke for sometime .. with all the dirt and grease where it's broke..IMO..

SYKO
02-14-2008, 09:16 AM
if that was a fresh break in the alum.. that would be a bright alum color..that looks like it has been broke for sometime .. with all the dirt and grease where it's broke..IMO..

ditto....what B said.:rolleyes:

edog
02-14-2008, 09:49 AM
So true raffa...

Chopper_Kingpin
02-14-2008, 10:20 AM
He messaged me last night and said he would give a refund. Just not all of it. He knows he is wrong. I guess i learned something too, some people you just cant take for their word. If the piece i had was broken i wouldnt search for another broken one. I'll always get pics from now on for sure. As for that piece of work, he pulled his auctions on the .org site. Hopefully no one else will get ripped off from him.

Dirtcrasher
02-14-2008, 06:29 PM
I myself have bought a few items without a picture. and most of the time I'm sorry that I didn't insist on pics....

That part looks like it got broken long ago. That part is too light to just snap off in the box regardless of how it were packed or handled.

super90
02-14-2008, 07:14 PM
What DC said, theres no way that it should break by just bending the cable like that. That would take more force than just a cable putting stress on it, even if your dropped it it wouldnt break.

Chopper_Kingpin
02-15-2008, 03:35 PM
Looks like we have more on this ongoing drama. Have a look.

Send a message via MSN to Pimpin89Sdime
Re: Broken Throttle
Hello I have emailed you on paypal
I will work something out.
But I am not giving total refund it was not broke when I sent it.. never had a issue with shipping.. you will have to wait till my pay day I am broke.

That would be the right thing to do from the beginning. This could have all been worked out fine if you were a stand up guy. You're not. I spoke with paypal today. The ball is rolling and its looking good. However they are hopeful it could be worked out between you and i. It remains to be seen.

Well thanks for ebing rude.. you can stop now anytime.
Hey man.. I will shut down my paypal account no worries just like that.. FIXED. So stop
And I shipped it unbroken.. and complete
So I will give you 10 bucks back we call it even?
interested/

I have not yet been rude. The "rudeness" you detect is not rudeness at all, its me being right and you being wrong. As for you shutting down your paypal, ive talked to them about that as well. This is what they told me and i quote "Dont worry about us, its happened before and it we didnt get hurt." Even if you close it, they still have all your information. I'm standing up for myself and the site as well. People don't need these hassles in the hobby they love. We are all here because we love trikes. We are a dying breed who love what the vast majority of the atv world has shunned. I think everyone on either the 3ww or the .org site would like to believe in its members not trying to rip each other off with sub-par parts. We sometimes depend on the site for advice, information and at times, parts for our trikes. Thats why you came to the site i would think. As for your $10 offer. No thanks. I think myself thats kinda rude to offer that. I'll take the full refund, then ship you back your awesome thumb throttle on my own dime. If not, i'll present all of the info and messages to paypal. We will let them settle it. If i lose which is highly unlikely, but if i do, so be it. This isnt about the money. Its the principal.

ATC-Eric
02-15-2008, 04:58 PM
What type of thumber is that? Whats it for?

Chopper_Kingpin
02-15-2008, 05:00 PM
86 Yamaha 225dr

Chopper_Kingpin
02-15-2008, 05:48 PM
I called Paypal at this number, you might jot it down in case you ever need it, 888-221-1161. He tried to send me $10 to my paypal. I denied it and decided for Escalation. Basically what that is gonna do is freeze his account. He cant close it, which he threatened, use it to buy anything or sell anything. The representative also said should he play hardball they can have his bank account froze as well.

Chopper_Kingpin
02-15-2008, 06:02 PM
Omg im dealing with a child here. I threw in the towel. Good Lord look what he wrote back to through paypal.

No I am not admitting it, Dont put words in my mouth.. So also going on and on. And basicallt stating I packaged it poor, it was broke before I sent it.. I mean anyone can spend 10 minutes writing a message so paypal thinking their in the right. I could care less. I sent it in non broken condition. It was packed great.. If paypal even tried to take money from me its illegal. I did nothing wrongAnd since you act like a baby.. I will give yoiu 10 bucks back.. I will send it here shortly. I AM NOT GIVING ANYMORE THE THROTTLE WAS 15 I DID NOT BREAK IT> BUT I WILL SEND YOU 10 THATS IT. I AM NOT PAYING MORE FOR YUS AND USPS's MISTAKE. SO THERE.

300rman
02-15-2008, 06:43 PM
keep pushing.......if anything paypal will refund you out of there pocket, and go after him on their own time. reguardless, at the end of it, he probably wont be able to use his paypal account anymore anyways. DONT THROW IN THE TOWEL.

Chopper_Kingpin
02-15-2008, 08:30 PM
Paypal told me to contact www.ic3.org I was told since its not ebay they cant protect me because i actually received the item. However they forward all my info which includes pictures Pm's and the emails sent through paypal itself. Paypal while it doesnt offer protection for me now, "will do everything in their power to stop fraud". I called the ic3.org, the next step according to the woman i spoke too, is too freeze HIS accounts. They told me to accept the $10 he sent to paypal. She was really cool. She said well accept the $10 and if he gets pissy he will have to go through what you just went through with him. I was also told since its a government matter now i have to wait between 10:30 and 4 o'clock tomorrow for a phone call from them. YIKES not a real good estimate. Anyway thats where things stand now.

300rman
02-16-2008, 01:47 PM
hehe even if you dont get your money, keep pushing and make this hard for him.

ATC-Eric
02-16-2008, 02:35 PM
So much trouble over $25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not you Chopper, the duschbag. I think its funny he will take it to the point where his accounts will be frozen, over 25 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cody2
02-16-2008, 07:44 PM
Omg im dealing with a child here. I threw in the towel. Good Lord look what he wrote back to through paypal.

No I am not admitting it, Dont put words in my mouth.. So also going on and on. And basicallt stating I packaged it poor, it was broke before I sent it.. I mean anyone can spend 10 minutes writing a message so paypal thinking their in the right. I could care less. I sent it in non broken condition. It was packed great.. If paypal even tried to take money from me its illegal. I did nothing wrongAnd since you act like a baby.. I will give yoiu 10 bucks back.. I will send it here shortly. I AM NOT GIVING ANYMORE THE THROTTLE WAS 15 I DID NOT BREAK IT> BUT I WILL SEND YOU 10 THATS IT. I AM NOT PAYING MORE FOR YUS AND USPS's MISTAKE. SO THERE.

Yeah. Very childish. I ordered a new pair of hockey skates, size 11 off of some sports store guy, they sent me size 6's so i asked for a different size, they sent me size 11's in a model down from the top of the range skates i had bought. But i contacted ebay and it worked out. Really my only dealing with ebay, but yeah, that user is very childish. He cant even spell, and types in full caps, that annoys me so bad!

Pimpin89Sdime
02-16-2008, 11:32 PM
man oh man
this is stupid.
FINE TAKE THE OTHER 15.

Chopper_Kingpin
02-17-2008, 12:08 AM
Thank You Dan.

For the rest of us, this is how it played out, thought you might wanna see the closure. I found his name selling things at the .org site. So i went on over there and posted my experience with him. He got huffy and sent this....

WTF?
I gave you 10 bucks back.
like go and edit thatr post. and remove it.
Thats rude.
No need to bring it here.

My response

Chopper_Kingpin is on a distinguished road
Re: WTF?
I cannot in good faith remove that post. You ripped me off. Should you deposit another $15 into my paypal, i will remove my post. If a mod thinks its over the top and wrong they can delete it. I will follow your name and post how you ripped me off accordingly. I'm protecting other site members from your fraudulent ways. I dont want anyone else to have to go through the thing si did when you ripped me off. Do the right thing and be a man and i wont bother you again. Until then here will be more of the same. I've talked to A LOT of people from both sites and the are very much aware of you. We are all looking out. Mods included. So it really doesnt help with the name changes

What?
Whatever dude.
I mean if your messaged me back and I might if gave you 5 bucks more.. but the shipping NO WAY.
I shipped it unbroken
you want 5? and you remove that *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* and appologize if not screw ya
and I did not name change
just 2 differnet sites thanks

For some reason right around here he had a change of heart.

Anyways dude
Sorry.
I just want this over.
I will give you your $15.00
please clear up the forum for me.
And with memebers. at least tell people I refunded you your money
I still stand by my word it was not broken?
maybe it was cracked? and it broke in shipping?? Alls I know it was whole when I sent it.. I am sorry
SORRY
People make mistakes... I am just acting the way I am because honeslty it was not broken.
Either or
I will refund your money
please remove your posts PLEASE.

Then he sends another right after that.

Deal?

Deal, soon as its deposited.

Then i get this gem.

I sent it.
I would also like it if you could retern the throttle? since I refunded the full amount? Or is that not possible?

I'd be more than happy to send you back this thumb throttle. There is a catch however. I didnt think you would pay me back, so i went ahead and JB welded it. So JB weld is about 5 bucks, and i charge 50 per hour. You paid 7.20 to have it shipped to me. So send me $62.20 to my paypal and i will ship it off tomorrow. Thanks for your time in this matter.

P.S I did a really great job JB welding this piece. It looks almost brand new except for the off color JB Weld. It works like a brand new one.

cr480r
02-17-2008, 05:05 AM
Even if it were broken during transit(which obviously isn't the case here)....THE ITEM IS THE SELLERS RESPONSIBILITY UNTIL IT ARRIVES INTACT and AS DESCRIBED...... PERIOD...

Thank you Chopper_kingpin for giving us all the heads-up on this dis-honest seller.... The time you spent here could save many headaches for others in the future...

RID3R
02-17-2008, 08:05 AM
I dont think so, once the part leaves in one peace from the seller its out of his hands. He can give the buyer a tracking # and thats it. Its not up to the seller for insurance thats not his responsibility. Unless he offers it to begin with, the buyer should request it. And you would think the buyer knows this is an option. If not, if a part may get lost, or if the part was broken during shipping, which is not impossible. Its not the sellers fault. And im not talking about this problem. This is just what ive been told by shipping things or buying things that may have been lost, its happened to me before.

Dirtcrasher
02-17-2008, 11:52 AM
People who knowingly send junk should refund the entire purchase price AND shipping both to and from the buyer.

I just got in a similar battle with someone on EBAY, he advertised "good condition" off of "running machine" and it showed up broken and worn out. He refused to refund my shipping either way which was 20$ so I began a PAYPAL battle. I was informed yesterday that they will refund me for the full amount if I send it back to him. He's gonna get it back all right, IN PIECES!!

EDIT - As far as things breaking during shipping, some of you all are complete A$$HOLES when you package these things. A piece of newspaper and 2 pieces of tape fr a package from Canada doesn't cut the mustard. Pack the chit right and there isn't a carrier around that can damage it.

300rman
02-17-2008, 01:10 PM
Thank You Dan.

For the rest of us, this is how it played out, thought you might wanna see the closure. I found his name selling things at the .org site. So i went on over there and posted my experience with him. He got huffy and sent this....

WTF?
I gave you 10 bucks back.
like go and edit thatr post. and remove it.
Thats rude.
No need to bring it here.

My response

I cannot in good faith remove that post. You ripped me off. Should you deposit another $15 into my paypal, i will remove my post. If a mod thinks its over the top and wrong they can delete it. I will follow your name and post how you ripped me off accordingly. I'm protecting other site members from your fraudulent ways. I dont want anyone else to have to go through the thing si did when you ripped me off. Do the right thing and be a man and i wont bother you again. Until then here will be more of the same. I've talked to A LOT of people from both sites and the are very much aware of you. We are all looking out. Mods included. So it really doesnt help with the name changes

What?
Whatever dude.
I mean if your messaged me back and I might if gave you 5 bucks more.. but the shipping NO WAY.
I shipped it unbroken
you want 5? and you remove that *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* and appologize if not screw ya
and I did not name change
just 2 differnet sites thanks

For some reason right around here he had a change of heart.

Anyways dude
Sorry.
I just want this over.
I will give you your $15.00
please clear up the forum for me.
And with memebers. at least tell people I refunded you your money
I still stand by my word it was not broken?
maybe it was cracked? and it broke in shipping?? Alls I know it was whole when I sent it.. I am sorry
SORRY
People make mistakes... I am just acting the way I am because honeslty it was not broken.
Either or
I will refund your money
please remove your posts PLEASE.

Then he sends another right after that.

Deal?

Deal, soon as its deposited.

Then i get this gem.

I sent it.
I would also like it if you could retern the throttle? since I refunded the full amount? Or is that not possible?

I'd be more than happy to send you back this thumb throttle. There is a catch however. I didnt think you would pay me back, so i went ahead and JB welded it. So JB weld is about 5 bucks, and i charge 50 per hour. You paid 7.20 to have it shipped to me. So send me $62.20 to my paypal and i will ship it off tomorrow. Thanks for your time in this matter.

P.S I did a really great job JB welding this piece. It looks almost brand new except for the off color JB Weld. It works like a brand new one.

you said your origional thumb throttle is broke, so ship him your broken one.

RID3R
02-17-2008, 02:57 PM
Theres plenty of careless shippers or carriers out there, box good or not..

cr480r
02-17-2008, 06:48 PM
I dont think so, once the part leaves in one peace from the seller its out of his hands. He can give the buyer a tracking # and thats it. .... if a part may get lost, or if the part was broken during shipping, which is not impossible. Its not the sellers fault.

I'll be sure and remember to never buy anything from you either... lol...

Its not up to the seller for insurance thats not his responsibility...

UPS will insure up to $100 automatically...

RID3R
02-19-2008, 07:52 PM
I'll be sure and remember to never buy anything from you either... lol...

UPS will insure up to $100 automatically...

Well now, thats technically speaking... ;)

I find ups to be too high when it comes to the big stuff... But atleast they insure right

boosted96cobra
02-19-2008, 08:04 PM
Except they don't pay, took me a year for them to finally pay for a honda gs-r head they ruined. We kept calling them weekly, they said it is policy to refuse the claim and you have to keep calling them. They "said" they fired the claims guy and decided to pay me...lol. I can't count how many others parts they ruined..I won't pay people for ups shipping, if they will only ship ups I don't buy it.