PDA

View Full Version : GOT HOME A FEW MINS AGO!!! TF03 post (picture included)

MIK6
06-02-2003, 09:09 AM
I pulled into my house aroung 8:15!!! Left haspin around 4pm, got to Holics about 5amish, unloaded, reloaded and left. I put the T3 into the barn, dropped off the trailor and got home. I unloaded my pillow, the digi cam w/ about 300 TF03 picts, and my CRAZY G swinger (THE IMPORTANT STUFF) I'll worry about the rest after a nap.
TF03 WAS A BLAST!!!! You guys that missed it missed a GREAT time. I want to thank HOWDY for everything he did to make the event as nice as it was, we could not have done it w/o you. John and Liway Swinehart you guys fed everyone AGAIN, you guys ROCK!! The deepfried Turkeys were aswome. HOLIC thanks for letting me share the camper and the trip, its the only way to go. HAGEN It was great to get to meet you and have you on my T3! THANK YOU for the swingarm extender, it is shined up and sitting on top of my tv until the T3 is cleaned up and ready for it, anytime your in the US the door is ALWAYS open for you. Everyone there was the best, it was like we had known each other for years. We all got to help each other out w/ minor problems and everyone was welcome at every camp (and cooler). The list of all the people there is too much for me to post rite now, i need to get some sleep, but EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To the guys that missed it, I have only 1 question.... If HAGEN could make it why couldn't you???? I know I'm looking forward to TF04, or maybe TF03 FALL addition??? I know the next events will get better and better, lets see 100 trikes ASAP.

more updates after a nap, riding stories, brakedowns, campfire stories, and more....
MIK6 / Mike

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/remotepictures/Group.jpg

MIK6
06-02-2003, 09:51 AM
Lets see if you guys can find the few trademarks in the picture. Can you tell who is who from the board??? Can you name all the trikes you see??This is just a sample til I get some sleep.

MIK6 / Mike

MR ATC
06-02-2003, 10:15 AM
speechless

Jeb
06-02-2003, 11:13 AM
Great Pic! Looks like a great time!

That fully suspended Tri-Moto Rules! :-D

lisnup65
06-02-2003, 12:05 PM
If their is another towards fall, I will be there!!! If not next year is a must. I planned on going, but with the injury to my hand, riding is rough at the moment. I could not see driving 8 hours to just sit and watch. Since I could not attend, I decided to do something that was long over due. I got the motor that I was rebuilding for my 350X done and back in the machine. Damn does she purr now. I have never heard a 350X sound so sweet. I put about 1 hour of baby riding time on her so far for part of the break in. All my machines will be ready for the next go around.

Trikeaholic
06-02-2003, 12:16 PM
Great Pic! Looks like a great time!

That fully suspended Tri-Moto Rules! :-D

Thanks Jeb, it was a hit for anyone that got a chance to ride it. I was very proud that it got such a good reception. The shift shaft was giving trouble though.

It was a spectacular time, as usual. Howdy puts in alot of effort to make sure everyone has a good time. If there is a problem mechanically, he comes running to help. A great guy, we are lucky to have his leadership.

As for me, I just been pressure washing the 350X and the other bikes, but the 350 got the most use. You know how it says on beer cans "may impair your ability to operate machinery" ?? Thats BULL. I had that 350 in some stuff that it had no business in. I hope I got a good pic of the "ravine". I rolled it twice, got it stuck multiple times, ran out of gas in the middle of the woods, bent up my grab bar from a failed wheelie, but it was worth every minute. Special thanks goes out to "the finger" for not one, but 2 trikeaholic rescues! once for the empty gas tank, and the other, he rolled my trike off of me, while we were on another rescue mission to get waterpumper out of some quicksand. Oh, I have a pic of that too. Stay tuned.

TimSr
06-02-2003, 01:09 PM
I vote we change his name from "Bill the Finger" to "Bill the Towstrap". I too was gratefull for a short tow to camp to resolve a minor technical difficulty.

Wickedfinger
06-02-2003, 02:55 PM
That picture is simply awesome ..... I keep cracking up looking at Jim in all his Tri-Z glory, classic ...... I will be at the next TrikeFest, come hell, locusts, plague or High Water - if my sister decides to get married on that date again next year, I'll dis-own her or make the groom go
missing for a while ..... Also, I'll make Billygoat (HondaATC) go - even if I have to haul my ass down to Florida from Pa. to get him. It looks like all of you had a super time and this photo does alot to restore my faith in ATVing - you guys should send this photo to the state of California, the CPSC and the blue water coalition etc, and tell them to shove their aggendas UP THEIR COLLECTIVE ASSES!

yamaha200E
06-02-2003, 03:41 PM
i wish i could have went but i couldnt talk my mom in to leting me and my pice of poop ytm200E wouldnt start i lost my choke 2 days before trikefest

Dynofox
06-02-2003, 07:38 PM
What a great time!!! I had an absolute blast at trikefest, it was great being able to finally meet the people from the board. Holic, thanks again for letting me come with you, and bringing my cart riding friend! LOL

Trikeaholic
06-02-2003, 08:53 PM
you guys are always welcome. Thanks for coming!

YAMAHA_Jim
06-02-2003, 09:04 PM
Awesome pic.That should be on the cover of Dirt Wheels.I cant wait to see the rest of the pics. I will try to get my pics developed and scanned for the weekend. Wickedfinger, You woulda been in your glory too :)

kyle
06-02-2003, 09:07 PM
that looked like an awesome time! i hope i can go next year!!

3WheelsForever
06-02-2003, 10:47 PM
Trikefest was a BLAST!! It was the best time riding I have ever had. I enjoyed riding MIK6' tecate, Dynofox's Tri-Z and TimSr' Tri-Z. Hopefully once I get the money Im going green(tecate). Not that I didnt the like the Z's because they were also a blast. Cant wait till TF04!!!!!

dogger
06-03-2003, 08:51 AM
hey I had a great time too. however if we are changinging name's I vote on changing howdy to "DR. Howdy" thank's agian howdy I'll have to talk to ya yet though and settle up.

mike from long island
06-03-2003, 05:27 PM
hey i just realized tri-z jim put his arm on my Z. i was washing it before and happened to put some armoral on it and after a few minutes the entire bike is shiny. i think i am cursed!!!!!!!!!!!! somebody help me!!! i cant afford 55 gallons of armoral like jim ahhhhhh lol

Bill X_R
06-03-2003, 08:44 PM
Well I had a count of 37 in the pic + 2 for John and Lilway (not pictured)...I don't think anyone else was not in it? What happened to the 53 that emailed howdy....Hmmmmm

Honda300ex
06-04-2003, 10:22 PM
Bill i see the Fingers... lol... That looked fun.. Wish i could of went. That Supended Tri moto is bigger than a thought

Howdy
06-05-2003, 09:19 AM
Well I had a count of 37 in the pic + 2 for John and Lilway (not pictured)...I don't think anyone else was not in it? What happened to the 53 that emailed howdy....Hmmmmm

I counted 36 people in the picture plus John and Liway ( they were cooking ) and let's not forget 3wheelsforever family ( they had to leave early ) that's 3 more. Also the guy on the Big Red that came to our camp later makes for another 1. My total that showed was 42 people, and if you count the guy taking the picture the total was 43. That is not bad at all. It was more than the last one. ;)

As far as the list: There was 53 names on the list when printed. Pickle brought 2 that were not on the list originally. I added them down there. Updated list was 55 people. Out of that 55 people: 14 were no shows for one reason or another.
I had MR ATC, Honda ATC, Billy's cousin, Joel85350x, Nuttybazerko and family, and others that couldn't or didn't make it on there.
One thing about it everyone that was there had fun from what I seen. The ones that didn't make it missed a great time.

Howdy

MR ATC
06-05-2003, 10:38 AM
i only wish i could have made it, but know this. it took a total disaster in my life to keep me from attending. that plus the theft of my only running trike 350X (110 excluded) and i still tried to find a way.

Ace Mon
06-13-2003, 10:40 PM
Mail that thing to Dirtwheels ! It was trike that started that mag ! They should remember where they came from ! I wish I lived on the east coast . :(

nitekrawler
07-16-2003, 05:10 PM
Nice picture. Seems like fun. Where was it? Also, wife and daughter only saw 1 female, were they wrong or females not invited or?

Howdy
07-16-2003, 08:11 PM
Nice picture. Seems like fun. Where was it? Also, wife and daughter only saw 1 female, were they wrong or females not invited or?
There actually was at least 5 women / girls there. Only 3 were in the picture. 1 was cooking at the time and the other had to leave earlier and head back home. ;)
Howdy

nitekrawler
07-16-2003, 11:43 PM
Thats good. :)