PDA

View Full Version : Great Weekend

YAMAHA_Jim
06-02-2003, 09:12 AM
I just got home from TF03.I tried driving non stop but some super power steered me into a rest area at 1 am.After 2 hrs of sleep I was on the road again.
It was an awesome weekend.It was great to finally meet and ride with everyone(almost everyone) from 3ww.Thanx to everyone that made it happen.Thanx John and Liway for the great food,and Hagen for making the trip from Germany.
If anyone is wondering,I did ride the Tri-Z's... after the mud dried. I rode the Blaster most of the weekend and kept the Z's in the tent.

Well,,,I'm goin to bed for a few hrs,,,,c ya in chat

TimSr
06-02-2003, 09:55 AM
After 5 hours on the road, I was toast, and ready for bed when I got home at 9:30 last night, but I wont whine, knowing the trip so many others made. Ill second the thanks to John and Liway for the gourmet cuisine! It was great to see so many people again this year, and so many for the first time. It was truly a privilege to meet Hagen, and very enlightening to realize how wonderful our riding opportunities are in the US compared to other places, that we often take for granted. It was also very enjoyable to ride with 3wheelsforever, who has restored my faith in youth, that at least one youngster has worked on honing his riding skills with maturity and intellect that goes way beyond the mindless "whats the fastest" and "which would win" syndrome! In similar fashion, TriZ Jim, yet again continues to prove that the title "The Blaster Master" must be earned, and cannot be purchased at the aftermarket trick parts shop. I could go on and on, but Ill just end with saying words cannot do the experience of Tirkefest 2003 justice. To gather so many great people in one place at one time has got to be the greatest feat of all, and I cant say thanks enough to Howdy for being successful in accomplishing it!

MIK6
06-02-2003, 09:59 AM
I posted another post in the TRIKEFEST FORUM. W/ a picture!!!

MIK6 / Mike

Howdy
06-02-2003, 11:36 AM
Tim Sr, It's the People that show up not me. I just set the dates and details. With out the people what I did was nothing. ;) Thanks to All of You that showed up and made it so Great!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Hagen, Thanks You for the Great time!! I felt honored to be able shake your hand in person. Also, I can't say Thanks Enough for the Belt Buckle. I am proudly wearing it. ;) ;) I will never forget the smile on your face after riding the Polaris. Priceless comes to mind there. If you ever deside to move to America let me know. I will do everything I can to help you out.

John & Liway are Great people. The food they provided and cooked was very good. They are getting a little something in the mail from me shortly. I also hung those propane bottles on the back of the trailer on the way home. You know I didn't even have one person tail gate me. lmfao! j/k on the hanging.

TriZ Jim, As Tim Sr said You are the Blaster Master!! Smashing the cans on top of a stump ( Not short stump either ) while climbing devils back bone was awsome. Hopping over mud puddles from almost a dead stop was good also. I wished I had 1/2 your tallent. You move / control that Blaster around with ease.

I posted another post in the TRIKEFEST FORUM. W/ a picture!!!

MIK6 / Mike
Thanks for posting that picture so quickly. I have it printed off on Photo Paper in many different sizes. My Wife, Sister, Pickle and his friend all have a printed copy. I have a BIG one ( 8 1/2 x 19" ) printed out for the shop also.

To everyone else I must say A BIG Thank You!!! Each one of you added a huge amount to the weekend. It was the Best TrikeFest yet.

I must agree with MIK6, If Hagen can travel 1/3 to 1/2 the around the world to come, then why not you?

Trikeaholic
06-02-2003, 12:31 PM
Agreed, and its true, Tri-Z jim did sleep with his trikes in his tent. :D I coulda stayed there for another week, easy. I think it may help to get a bigger turnout if we just set up a couple rides a year, in different places mabey? Of course tlhe real "TRIKEFEST" will always be at Haspin Acres. That place is amazing! I cant get the sound of 2 strokes out of my head! While I was sleeping on the way back, the sound was just echoing around my brain, or whats left of it.

ATC crazy
06-02-2003, 02:51 PM
If it were closer to me, I'd love to come. It would be a good idea to move the locations around every now and then. There is a good place in Southern West Virginia.

Dynofox
06-02-2003, 07:52 PM
It was awesome being able to meet / ride with everyone from the board, what a blast! Thanks again John and Liway for the food, it was great! Can't wait till TF04! :D