PDA

View Full Version : The most expensive TF03 question??????

MIK6
06-02-2003, 12:56 PM
KIMMER...... Did the BRAND NEW 4X4 4DOOR FORD (COMPLETE W/ LEATHER) drive streight after the mudding/ ditch incounter?????
Pictures of that to fallow as well. LOL

MIK6 / Mike

jeswinehart
06-02-2003, 05:35 PM
hey mike,,,, kimmer could do a 1st. + 2nd. !

ref digital camara

kimmer250r
06-02-2003, 07:53 PM
Well, it was an interesting ride home...lol. The truck did track straight, but the wheel weights were knocked off during the impact. It was pretty much like riding one of those 25 cent vibrating beds at the sleasy sleeper motels for 5 hours. I don't think I've ever had to pee so much on a drive home. The trailer light bracket and plugs are toast and the dent looks real nice. The digital is hit and miss. Some times it works, sometimes it doesn't. I think I'm still washing mud out of the crack of my trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro.

Trikeaholic
06-02-2003, 08:47 PM
:D :D wish I had seen that one.

MIK6
06-02-2003, 10:33 PM
The KIMMER camera story goes something like this....
We had a group ride going w/ about 10 people. FREAKSFIX leading the way. We ended up down it this deep gorge w/ a little water crossing fallowed by an uphill. Freaksfix goes first went rite up it, MIKE FROM LONG ISLAND went next, He ended up w/ his 200X on its side, but he stayed dry. I went up it w/o a problem. THEN IT WAS KIMMERS TURN.. w/ the R down he had the 250SX, it just didn't powerout of the water like the rest. it went over and he landed flat on his back in the water, funny as hell!!! I said.... "man I wish I had the digi cam w/ me", too which KIMMER replied... "mine is rite here in my front pocket (which was under water at the time LOL)".
I'll let kimmer explane the truck deal himself LOL

What a great time!!!
MIK6 / Mike

mike from long island
06-02-2003, 10:40 PM
i hate to say it but that to me was the funniest thing i saw happen!!!! but he had good spirits about it and kept on!!! as for the truck my heart skipped a beat.