PDA

View Full Version : Welfare ain't what it used to be

smokinwrench
02-14-2008, 10:54 AM
I recieved this article as an email. It amazes me that I have to work my *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* off for what I have and people like this can work the system that well.

http://jimbyrd.wordpress.com/2007/12/22/welfare-aint-what-it-used-to-be/

cody2
02-14-2008, 11:47 AM
HAHAHA. I laughed out loud, theres no way thats serious.

dickieg89
02-14-2008, 07:23 PM
A wine cellar?

I'll go ask my wife if section 8 can be handed down like that, her sister is trash.

deathman53
02-14-2008, 07:39 PM
IF thats true, the country is in for big trouble.

xman23
02-14-2008, 07:42 PM
haha that cannot even be real, funny tho

super90
02-14-2008, 09:26 PM
Why would you want all the fresh wine anyway? Everyone knows aged wine is the best...

dickieg89
02-14-2008, 11:24 PM
old gray mare, ain't what she usta be, ain't waht she usta be.

thats from the simpsons

Chillyboarder
02-14-2008, 11:36 PM
lol!
That's pretty disgusting...

Dammit!
02-15-2008, 11:15 AM
lol dude how could you take that seriously. :lol:

I used to work for a rental location company and I had to deal with these section 8 people ALL the time. They're sense of entitlement is really disgusting but the kinds of properties they live in 90% of the time are not a place you or I would want to live. Occasionally I could find a nice detached home that an owner would be willing to rent out to a section 8 but those are rare cases because they (the tenants) never want to pay the deposits and utilities. Most of the time they'd move into some pretty ghetto apartments because the utilties are included and there's very little if any deposit.

The thing that always pissed me off about it is, there's usually nothing at all wrong with any of them. Once in a while somebody would come in that really needed it (handicapped, either mentally or physically) but most of the time it was just lazy people. They weren't always black either. Most of them were but the most disgusting vermin that ever came into that place were actually white. I had to quit that job because I couldn't deal with the kinds of people that came in there anymore. I could tell you stories that you wouldn't even believe.

RedRider_AK
02-15-2008, 03:15 PM
I could tell you stories that you wouldn't even believe.

DO IT, DO IT. I'm always in the mood for a story! :beer :lol:

WLL
02-15-2008, 04:01 PM
her crack sales must be up because welfare aint payin for that *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*. thats a fkn joke!! soon her own people will rob her racist ass. ha ha ha! chain the door shut and fire bomb the whole place. ONLY IN AMERICA

pickleweasel_00
02-15-2008, 04:09 PM
“Just because you pay for my house, my car, my big screen and my food, I will not be treated like a slave!”

Holy crap. I wish I had her problems.

"I tried it for a year..you know…working and all. It’s not anything I would want to go through again, or wish on anyone in my family"

Must have been rough...

Dammit!
02-15-2008, 06:00 PM
DO IT, DO IT. I'm always in the mood for a story! :beer :lol:

I don't think there's any way I could convey how disgusting some of these people are with mere text. You had to be there to see and smell them. I don't know how people let themselves get like that. We had sex offenders coming in there wanting us to find them a place to live (which we refused to do) and even convicted murderers. I had two murderers in like a month that I had to help find them a place to live. Weird thing is, both of them were women. :wondering

There were plenty of times when some gross MF'er would come in there and as soon as they left we had to break out the lysol and spray down the seats they were sitting in and anything they touched. They were that nasty. One of them that I got stuck with was so bad that I just left as soon as I got them to leave. I was ruined for the day. I had to go home and shower just from being within a couple feet of him. I felt like the stench attached itself to me.