PDA

View Full Version : Trikefest calendar of events--Event Organizers Please Read

ccdhowell
02-15-2008, 01:36 PM
I posted in the forum calendar for the Hare Scramble I am organizing for TF this year. I want to run it on Friday, June 13 at 9am.

I don't want to conflict with another event so we need to keep an events schedule on the calendar. I know tradition, friday drags, saturday motocross; but there have been more and more events added to TF every year and we don't want to step on each others toes.

Post here when your event is and on the forum calendar.

Chris

ATC-Eric
02-15-2008, 01:47 PM
I dont even remember where the calender of events is! :lol:

Derrick Adams
02-15-2008, 08:16 PM
Chris, traditionally the TF Poker Run is ran at 10:00am on Friday morning. It was originally ran at 9:00am but low rider turnout pushed it out till 10. Any times for original TF events can be found on the 3WW mainpage.

I like the idea you have, but be cautious of running an XC race thru an open atv park, with non TF riders flying around thru-out the woods. I personally about got plowed at my first TF because they were running an XC race on sunday morning. I was just out having fun trail riding and a dirtbike just about hit me head-on and he was WIDE OPEN!

ccdhowell
02-16-2008, 01:39 AM
Yeah, the safety issue did occur to me, that's why I wanted to get the event in before most of the weekend locals showed up.

I think Thursday is too early and I don't want to push into time of the drag grudge runs. Poker run is over about noon or so.

I wonder could we start an hour long XC race at maybe 1 o'clock?

Chris

Derrick Adams
02-16-2008, 10:45 AM
You can run it whenever you like. Just make sure to let people know all the details and i'm sure you'll have some participants.

Good luck.

MIK6
02-16-2008, 08:43 PM
don't forget group pict is sat afternoon. usually between MX and awards, we have held it then because that usually gets the most people in the pict.

MIK6 / Mike

brapp
02-21-2008, 10:33 PM
ever thingk abotu ahvign the hare scramble on the big mx track?