PDA

View Full Version : lets talk about our recent bad luck

Banage
02-16-2008, 11:09 PM
Tonight, I went snowmobiling, had a good time. Than 7 trail hogs came and ran me off the trail. I almost hit a tree. After that, I didn't see a pot hole, and my back is killing me. So as I head home, Im in a no cell phone service area, and my truck tire explodes. Like something out of a movie. I stood on top of my truck to get service to call my dad, after I realise my tire iron is broken. It took 4 hours to make a 45 minute trip. AAAAhhhhhhh!!! What a night. And my wife is out of town untill tomorrow night. Anyone borrow me a back massage?

evand
02-16-2008, 11:22 PM
sounds like my luck, i cant seem to catch a break latly, not with the z, not looking for a new trike, not with the new car........................

a friend of mine just graduated last week from massage thearopy (sp) give her a call she might fly out for the right price:naughty:

smokinwrench
02-17-2008, 10:43 AM
And my wife is out of town untill tomorrow night. Anyone borrow me a back massage?

Well the one guy from broke back mountain just died might give his budy a call.:shiftyeyes: HAHA I couldn't resist.

Brockey
02-17-2008, 11:07 AM
Car just cost $850 to get fixed. Heads were warped. I brought it to a garage with no heat. Woman is planning on leaving me and my job is over.

Dirtcrasher
02-17-2008, 11:57 AM
When I was 19 my dog was killed, my girlfriend left me and I got popped for DUI all in one day......

It gets better, can't get much worse can it??

Mr.Jake
02-17-2008, 11:59 AM
Car just cost $850 to get fixed. Heads were warped. I brought it to a garage with no heat. Woman is planning on leaving me and my job is over.

Ouch man! Hope things workout for you!

DarkestGKnight
02-17-2008, 04:08 PM
broke thumb friday nite now i need surgery and pins put in.

RedRider_AK
02-17-2008, 06:07 PM
I've been having trouble with my 200X parts machines (stripping and cleaning, etc), I still have to buy $500 or so worth of parts to make my Big Bear sellable, I'm leaving the US permanently around May, and I need to get my diploma before March ends.

:lol:

Oh yeah, and I don't have a job. :eek:

Brockey
02-17-2008, 06:07 PM
I hope it works out for me also. Me and good old Murphy have it out all the time. Dam Murphy's Law. I have two kids is the worst part. HAving to go my separate way from them.