PDA

View Full Version : please read this!!!

trizilla
02-21-2008, 07:18 PM
what would you do? lets say that you hooked someone up with some usable parts. lets say that you only asked for shipping money. PARTS FOR FREE JUST PAY SHIPPING!!!! assume that you went out of your way to help this person out and they give you a whole bunch of b/s for about 2 months. excuse after excuse you still try to be nice and understanding. then lets say that "the person" gets parts on 1/21/08 and today is 2/21/08 and you havnt recieved anything except b/s excuses. then you (the favor do'er) find "the person" trying to buy parts from another popular 3ww member. dates show that while buying these parts he owed you the money. so i guess the ? is, do you A. be patient and hope the end of the world does not come before you get your money. B. post some negative feedback hopeing that this douche bag never screws anyone again. or C. drive out to CT and grab him by the neck and drag him to the post office to teach him how to get a money order!! i know this is retarded but i am at my whits end and am starting to get pissed. oh yeah, and you also kept all the pm's to prove your getting screwed out of $38.00.

Aka_am
02-21-2008, 07:27 PM
Let em' know to quit dicking around. I mean it's that simple if they continue to do this, neg feedback.

SmurfanCoke
02-21-2008, 07:32 PM
Option C please.....

Grab him by the feet, trail him into a small room and start swingin....

stoney420
02-21-2008, 07:43 PM
option C would be the best choice, but obviously that wont happen, so leave the scum negative feedback on every site he visits, i cant beleive they would screw you out of the shipping charges when you gave them parts for FREE, what a scumbag
i would also PM the person hes trying to buy parts from and let them know what kind of guy they are about to deal with, so they dont get screwed over aswell
-Tony

Dirtcrasher
02-21-2008, 07:46 PM
Well, if you offered them free than they are free. But, if he agreed to pay shipping, then that should have been paid immediately prior to shipping or soon after the free stuff was received.

Sounds like HE took advantage of the free goodies............

ATC-Eric
02-21-2008, 09:20 PM
Lots of people getting ripped off lately.

PM this guy, and let him know that if he dosent comply his name will suffer public ridicule in this thread.

If he makes more excuses, let him burn.

The public beating has not gone out of style.

brapp
02-21-2008, 09:57 PM
hey man i am up for a road trip if you are. and i think no matter how bug the *EDIT* is i know i can drag at least 300lbs lol and whatever you can lol

400exguy
02-22-2008, 03:44 AM
Who would ever ship free parts then get the money for shipping upon recieving them? I could see if he paid for the parts and was straped for cash and couldnt pay for the shipping right then...but he got them for free. Lets say the person that shipped them must of been clueless and got hosed. You can always estimate the shipping by going to USPS.com, put in the shipping zip and weight and see what it is and then maybe under or over estimate due to not knowing the exact weight or your scale being off.

Sorry just crabby cause its 11:44 PST and my flight is delayed yet again....tried to be as nice as i could :beer

Brockey
02-22-2008, 08:35 AM
I would mention it to the member, if no result then, Drive out there and beat it outta him. I know its not a lot but its the principle. But if you drive out there and he beats you down I would laugh my ass off. Make sure you win. lol.

Macs
02-22-2008, 02:46 PM
I think there is an epedemic here on 3ww. where is all of this scum coming from.

Fuzzy8766
02-22-2008, 10:02 PM
It isn't a new thing. I'm a member here and other places like the VRCC (Valkyrie Riders Cruisers Club) and a dual sport online club. This kind of thing seems to happen only with new or inactive members that don't really care who they screw. I only deal with people I know or people that post enough to count or maybe people that I can drive to see what they have like sandpuppie101 who seems to be a great member here. If you go by these rules or get the $$$$$ up front you will never get screwed.