PDA

View Full Version : ebay infinity-transportation

andrew j hyman
02-22-2008, 06:31 PM
Not sure why ebay lets these people get away with this Ratings mutually withdrawn: 91 and 38 Neg feedback 129 neg feback back since last July ? This is why ebay feedback stucks . I wish they get ride of dead beat sellers like this guy . sells parts they do not have in stock??

hublake
02-22-2008, 07:05 PM
Any Idea who this seller might be? Could it be everybodys friend?

seadoo650
02-22-2008, 07:35 PM
Not sure why ebay lets these people get away with this Ratings mutually withdrawn: 91 and 38 Neg feedback 129 neg feback back since last July ? This is why ebay feedback stucks . I wish they get ride of dead beat sellers like this guy . sells parts they do not have in stock??

Here we go again. Do you have a personal hard on for this guy or what?

RedRider_AK
02-24-2008, 02:10 AM
i tried reaching them through e bay contact a while back. i wanted to see if they could locate a uranus hook for the rear of my klt for extractions of lodged items and such. i would pay top dollar!:rolleyes: several attempts and no response.:cry: :cry: :cry: i wonder why?

Lodged items? You mean like heads, and such? :lol: ;)

setatv.com
02-24-2008, 04:31 AM
look at a few things...
items that he is selling
feedback he is getting
smart ass replies to negative feedback

I dont want to point fingers but, hey it might be another fine example of rangeroverism...

Dammit!
02-24-2008, 11:53 AM
look at a few things...
items that he is selling
feedback he is getting
smart ass replies to negative feedback

I dont want to point fingers but, hey it might be another fine example of rangeroverism...

Range Rover hasn't been on the boards since before you registered here. Using a second identity are we?

setatv.com
02-24-2008, 02:10 PM
Range Rover hasn't been on the boards since before you registered here. Using a second identity are we?

Yes, actually i am. When i made this user name I sent billy an email email and explained that my old user name 87250es was not working right and i could not get it figured out. So i asked him to delete the old user name.

I will change my Sig so it says who i use to e so it is clear that i am not trying to hide. Trying to use more then one user name is stupid becauase all a moderator had to do is click "show all user names theis user has posted by" and it will show all usernames.

BUT if it was anything to you then you would be a moderator and you would not have to ask......

seadoo650
02-24-2008, 02:59 PM
Well, after doin about 5-mins af research (on infinity and the both of you losers) I see a few neg's on Infinity's part. Other than that there is a lot of neutrals but copmpared to the volume he sells at you're bound to get a few issues. Sometimes ebay buyers can be at the least unrealistic with their purchase.

If this store is Adam, I have purchased many items through him and have had no problems.

Now as for you two jerk-offs. Since you have been members here you have either just bashed his guy or posted about trying to sell your overpriced, still is stock and available parts (even though you make it seem like their not).

I noticed setatv's old Ebay store (when he was 87250es) is no longer in business (prolly just as many negative feedbacks).

Lets see links to your stores on Ebay???? huh???? How bout it??????? Put up or shut up.

For all we know you two clowns are some of the ones involved in the skyrocketing (due to shill bidding) prices on the recent 250r auctions.

setatv.com
02-24-2008, 03:23 PM
Now as for you two jerk-offs. Since you have been members here you have either just bashed his guy or posted about trying to sell your overpriced, still is stock and available parts (even though you make it seem like their not).

I noticed setatv's old Ebay store (when he was 87250es) is no longer in business (prolly just as many negative feedbacks).

Lets see links to your stores on Ebay???? huh???? How bout it??????? Put up or shut up.

For all we know you two clowns are some of the ones involved in the skyrocketing (due to shill bidding) prices on the recent 250r auctions.

1. what parts have i ever tried to sell on here? if any it has been a long time and it is not over priced if it sold, it would only be over priced if it did not sell, something is worth as much as you can sell it for.

2. yeah it was never a store and i changed my ebay user name to kelley350x so any negative would have been brought with me.

3. ok here is the link to my ebay http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkelley350x

4. i have never owned a 250r nor have i ever bid on any 250r part with the exceptioins of a tool box for my 350x.

I dont know why your so offended, if we were talking about you then i could understand, even if you disagree we can discuss it without being pisst off, It will be ok just calm down..

chris200x
02-24-2008, 03:52 PM
here we go again.... :lol: :rolleyes:

Dammit!
02-24-2008, 04:01 PM
:twisted: C,MON YOU I'LL TAKE ANY OF YOU ON!!!!!!!:twisted: I DON'T GIVE A !!!!!!!!!

I didn't even think he was talking about you. :wondering :lol:

Everybody calm down and have a beer. :beer :lol:

Mrs.Mosh
02-24-2008, 04:12 PM
Keep it somewhat civil guys!

seadoo650
02-24-2008, 04:17 PM
"what parts have i ever tried to sell on here? if any it has been a long time and it is not over priced if it sold, it would only be over priced if it did not sell, something is worth as much as you can sell it for." Referring more to Hyman.

"yeah it was never a store and i changed my ebay user name to kelley350x so any negative would have been brought with me" "YES I AM ALSO 87250ES... Dont get your panties in a knot.. That user name quit working.."

Fourth post down. http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewStoreV4&id=204908381 Who is Twister-s-Honda. Says store does not exist, but look at very top of screen. (very suspicious)http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewStoreV4&id=204908381

I dont know why your so offended, if we were talking about you then i could understand, even if you disagree we can discuss it without being pisst off, It will be ok just calm down..

Just tired of all the bashing on this site by people like you, Hyman and the biggest asshole of them all Teeksoffroad.

Plus, I don't know why you even posted in this thread. To quote you "I don't know why you're so offended, if we were talking about you I could understand"

seadoo650
02-24-2008, 04:19 PM
:twisted: C,MON I'LL TAKE ANY OF YOU ON!!!!!!!:twisted: I DON'T GIVE A !!!!!!!!!

I was'nt referring to you at all. Don't get offended.

setatv.com
02-24-2008, 04:34 PM
lol ohh that store...

Twister-s-Honda was mindy-mart. she had a link to my site on her "about me page" so i had a link to her "nos parts" in my sig, and then a link to her ebay page on my profile. So that is clear..

Sorry that you feel as if we are bashing...

82300R
02-24-2008, 04:40 PM
once someone (gonna get edited) for no good reason. i'll remember them forever. thats why those are on my (gonna get edited) list forever. i never forget or forgive. so far its lots, myassisonfire, peterrover, and that big bad trizn. an a few others that are close. like its says the "cobbwebs in your mind". they hang forever!:idea: i will not discriminate.:idea:

82300R
02-24-2008, 04:47 PM
poor little myassisonfire90 the mods had to save him over at .org. even the fight club could not handle the battle of wits that i was gonna put him through. but i think he got the message.:naughty:

82300R
02-24-2008, 04:49 PM
then there is lots! i will find him. its just a matter of time, and its on my side!

chris200x
02-24-2008, 04:52 PM
"what parts have i ever tried to sell on here? if any it has been a long time and it is not over priced if it sold, it would only be over priced if it did not sell, something is worth as much as you can sell it for." Referring more to Hyman.

"yeah it was never a store and i changed my ebay user name to kelley350x so any negative would have been brought with me" "YES I AM ALSO 87250ES... Dont get your panties in a knot.. That user name quit working.."

Fourth post down. http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewStoreV4&id=204908381 Who is Twister-s-Honda. Says store does not exist, but look at very top of screen. (very suspicious)http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewStoreV4&id=204908381

Just tired of all the bashing on this site by people like you, Hyman and the biggest asshole of them all Teeksoffroad.

Plus, I don't know why you even posted in this thread. To quote you "I don't know why you're so offended, if we were talking about you I could understand"

OK I'm lost in this thread.. with the whose who bit. But Seadoo I couldn't agree with you more on this statement! I'm glad to see someone finally saying something around here besides me. I was starting to think I was the only guy that thinks these things. :beer

82300R
range rover? hmm i wonder if he looks over his shoulder from time to time. i wonder if his conscience bothers him? i know mine doesn't.

seadoo650
then there is lots! i will find him. its just a matter of time, and its on my side!

Sorry to hear ya got hose by those douchebags.

seadoo650
02-24-2008, 04:56 PM
OK I'm lost in this thread.. with the whose who bit. But Seadoo I couldn't agree with you more on this statement! I'm glad to see someone finally saying something around here besides me. I was starting to think I was the only guy that thinks these things. :beer

The who's who is a little confusing. Nope you're not the only one that notices that a few select ones are constanly bashing. There are a few others that could be mentioned. One whom I see is viewing this thread now.

82300R
02-24-2008, 04:57 PM
ahh, then there is my love 250n we could have so much. so near. i wanna ride with you, get to know you.:) the place you hate has so much to offer you!:)

82300R
02-24-2008, 05:07 PM
:crazy: i guess i,m i freaking poet an didn't know it?:crazy:

seadoo650
02-24-2008, 05:23 PM

It's really odd that when a thread about Infinity gets hot all the bashers names pop up at the bottom of the screen when you see who's online. I've been watching this thread pretty much constantly now for a few hours and they all (except one) have been viewing it. It's like they all know each other and are on the phone with each other saying "how the F does this guy know about us" HAHA. Maybe i'm just too much into conspiracy theories or paranoid. Chris, Go back through all the Inifinty threads and you'll see alot of the bashers names in EVERY single thread. Keep in mind that maybe some of the bashers screen names have changed.

chris200x
02-24-2008, 05:27 PM
I know exactly what you mean seadoo. I keep upto speed on all this ebay garbage... and I dont know why...I end up getting pissed off then posting and making myself look like an idiot 99% of the time. :rolleyes: :D

82300R
02-24-2008, 05:40 PM
got something i'm watching on ebay ending in a few mins.:D like arnie says I'LL BE BACK!

chris200x
02-24-2008, 06:01 PM
got something i'm watching on ebay ending in a few mins.:D like arnie says I'LL BE BACK!

Dude.. I don't know what kinda drugs your on or if someone peed in your cheerios this morning or what but why are you flying off the handle? No one was even reffering to you in this thread. :wondering :lol:

Unless,, you did something wrong and are afraid us 3ww detectives are gonna catch you in the act! LMAO!!!

82300R
02-24-2008, 06:02 PM
okay got it. we may carry on now.:)

chris200x
02-24-2008, 06:04 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :crazy:

:shiftyeyes:

82300R
02-24-2008, 06:09 PM
Dude.. I don't know what kinda drugs your on or if someone peed in your cheerios this morning or what but why are you flying off the handle? No one was even reffering to you in this thread. :wondering :lol:

Unless,, you did something wrong and are afraid us 3ww detectives are gonna catch you in the act! LMAO!!!
trust me i have absolutly nothing to hide.:D i have been around here long enough and have NEVER screwed anyone over. i will only attack the attackers and crossers and call out the fakers!:lol:

82300R
02-24-2008, 06:11 PM
okay got it. we may carry on now.:)

meant i got the thing i was bidding on.:D now may we carry on!:lol: :lol: got another pos air box to throw in the shed with the other crap.

82300R
02-24-2008, 07:07 PM
:crazy: a little song, a little dance maybe some romance. maybe some medina and some dinner.:eek: range, lots,250n and i'm on fire. won't ya take me higher. don't need no dope long as they give me hope.:cry: they allways round, feel like a hound. lots gonna pull a motor, infinity gonna sell a plow, my90 is no longer here now. 250n won't be my friend cause of the state i'm in. one by one they all can say"HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND":rolleyes:

82300R
02-24-2008, 08:19 PM
:shiftyeyes: c,mon, do it.i,m here! do it,do it now!c,mon! i'm here.:shiftyeyes:

SYKO
02-24-2008, 08:33 PM
well..... I see crack is still fun for all ages!! carry on!

82300R
02-24-2008, 08:36 PM
CRACK IS WHACK!!!! CALLIN OUT THESE PUNKS GET ME JACKED!!!!!!! THAT WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT BROTHER IN LAW!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meat-BoX
02-24-2008, 10:04 PM
My Trike is Faster than your Trike. So there.. Take that.:crazy:

82300R
02-24-2008, 10:15 PM
:eek: I know what i am, but what are you? I know what i am, but what are you? :eek: So naaahhhhhhh!:p

Dammit!
02-24-2008, 10:31 PM
:eek: I know what i am, but what are you? I know what i am, but what are you? :eek: So naaahhhhhhh!:p

You sure you don't drink? :lol:

82300R
02-24-2008, 10:54 PM
You sure you don't drink? :lol:

:naughty: 3ww intoxicates me! don't need no chemical!:naughty:

andrew j hyman
02-25-2008, 09:50 AM
HI seadoo650 You just do not get the point ! If is about feedback Ebay Not Adam Your butt buddy, the thing about ebay sucks it lets LOSErs sell on ebay With real bad feedback , You must do not know HOW to read feedback ?? He has had 130 Neg feedback witch Ratings mutually withdrawn: 91 ? Not sure how he gets that done ?? and 73 neutaul That s sucks big time. Also he is NOT a big time seller !!! If you want to look at my feedback search seller KB748 i sell apox 15,000 a month O yea 1 neg ?? out of All positive Feedback: 4528 ? I email you my tel# BIG BOY yesterday DID you call me NO . Just Chicken BUTT buddy . Who even know if it is adam selling on ebay WHO even cares !! It about Losers FEEDBACK AND LOSERS LIKE you that can not read !!!! Get a life O yea my cell 301 9801715 BIG BOY ebay sucks because of losers like you and infinity-transportation thats srews people read all his feedback .

1DEADPRESIDENT
02-25-2008, 12:13 PM
Hyman,

What's the real reason your so upset? Maybe you were teased as a child.

Maybe the literal meaning of your last name is more than you can handle?

"a fold of mucous membrane partly closing the orifice of the vagina"

LMFAO!

Spelling might be off a letter or so .....but if the shoe fits wear it!

The e-bay forum name should be changed to the Comedy Lounge...

andrew j hyman
02-25-2008, 12:54 PM
Hi your a smart ass like the other guy? Just a loser ! Trust me No one ever teased me ! They would get there ass whiped ! You want to get in line !! I am not a small ass sitting behind a key board typing Bring it on !! You still do not get the point It is about Ebay not Your Butt buddy adam ? As i said who even cares about him. It is about Feedback on ebay ?? You got me tel #

Louis Mielke
02-25-2008, 01:04 PM
Its not your job to cry about someones feedback. Everyone can decide for themselves if they want to take the risk of buying from someone with questionable feedback. Stop your crying and stop making these threads. You're littering this forum.

You just don't like him cause he undercuts your sales. You're just trying to stir up trouble. Its funny that the only reason you're on here is because you sell these items that the people on this forum are looking for. If no one wanted your stuff you wouldn't be here. People who join here for sales purposes alone should be banned.

As far s the bad feedback. I know there's lots of shill bidding going on at ebay right now. I wouldn't be surprised if some of those feedbacks are from the extra names that get used to shill bid auctions. They're trying to attack the competition.

I bet they don't like the fact that Adam sells stuff with such little markup. Cuts into what shill bidders can make doesn't it? I know lets run him into the ground on all the forums on the internet and make his life miserable so no one buys from him. That'll protect the exuberantly high prices of the shill bidded items that others sell.

Trust me, there are quite a few of us that are doing our best to inform people of whats going on. I message as many people as I can to keep them from bidding on an item they can get for a decent price that's guaranteed to be shill bidded.

andrew j hyman
02-25-2008, 01:10 PM
he does not sell what i sell. i do not even know its adam wrong state . you might want to look what i sell before you open your mouth . i do not sell anthing he sell mosy my stuff is old nos discontinude parts

Louis Mielke
02-25-2008, 01:52 PM
My main point is that the feedback is available and people can make their own judgment. You don't need to run the guy into the ground no matter who it is. If he's that bad then he will do himself in.

There are a lot of bad sellers. If you're so concerned why are you only posting about this poor guy and not informing us about all the others? Get busy, you have a lot of bad sellers to inform us about.

82300R
02-25-2008, 04:54 PM
trr KNOCK, KNOCK! Whos there? I SAAAAID KNOCK,KNOCK! Whos there? EISENHOWER! Eisenhower who? Eisenhower late to the gang bang yes i was! Eisenhower late to the gang bang yes i was! I'm seeing crazy people on the internet yes i am! I'm seeing crazy people on the internet yes i am! Wait just a damm second. My computer aint connected. I'm just starring at my reflection, oh damm! I'm just an hour late to the gang bang yeeesssss i waaaassssss!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: trr

Louis Mielke
02-25-2008, 05:13 PM
OK. That was kinda scary....

Mosh
02-25-2008, 06:07 PM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/negative9.jpg

I think we know who these are directed at.My friends Know who they are!;)

Louis Mielke
02-25-2008, 06:09 PM
Oh thats good! haha. Got the seat Mr.Mosh, very happy with it! Super awesome! Songs and praises to come in the feedback forum.

82300R
02-25-2008, 06:55 PM
[QUOTE=moshman355;596363]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/negative9.jpg

I think we know who these are directed at.My friends Know who they are!;)[/QUOT: wondering :eek: HEY, just a minute! where did you get those pictures of me when i was a kid!:wondering :eek: oh, thats right i posted them on nutjob.com.:lol: nevermind. AND,now another little ode' shall we? hmmm. :pics: there was once a little trike with a seat made of glass.:eek: everytime i would hit a bump it would cut me on my sweet little ass!!! :pics: oh, darn my butts too soft!

Billy Golightly
02-25-2008, 06:58 PM
:shiftyeyes: :shiftyeyes:

Louis Mielke
02-25-2008, 07:04 PM
Oh snit, the po pos here.

82300R
02-25-2008, 07:05 PM
:shiftyeyes: :shiftyeyes:

:drool: my eyelids are getting very very heavy :drool:

chris200x
02-25-2008, 07:19 PM
sorry louis.. but I've held off long enough!!!:lock: :lock: :lock: :lol:

Orangecnty250r
02-25-2008, 07:19 PM
trr KNOCK, KNOCK! Whos there? I SAAAAID KNOCK,KNOCK! Whos there? EISENHOWER! Eisenhower who? Eisenhower late to the gang bang yes i was! Eisenhower late to the gang bang yes i was! I'm seeing crazy people on the internet yes i am! I'm seeing crazy people on the internet yes i am! Wait just a damm second. My computer aint connected. I'm just starring at my reflection, oh damm! I'm just an hour late to the gang bang yeeesssss i waaaassssss!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: trr

I dont remember your posts being so crazy in the past.....have you been demonically possessed by mymint :lol: :lol:

Billy Golightly
02-25-2008, 07:20 PM
did anyone see that the ebay forum rules are back? :shiftyeyes::shiftyeyes: Whos gonna be our first contestant this evening!

Louis Mielke
02-25-2008, 07:23 PM
sorry louis.. but I've held off long enough!!!:lock: :lock: :lock: :lol:

I honestly was trying to take bets as to how long it would take! LOL!!!:beer

chris200x
02-25-2008, 07:25 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm tryin... really I am. :lol: :postwhore

This is actually quite entertaining... :naughty:

ATC-Eric
02-25-2008, 07:34 PM
HI seadoo650 You just do not get the point ! If is about feedback Ebay Not Adam Your butt buddy, the thing about ebay sucks it lets LOSErs sell on ebay With real bad feedback , You must do not know HOW to read feedback ?? He has had 130 Neg feedback witch Ratings mutually withdrawn: 91 ? Not sure how he gets that done ?? and 73 neutaul That s sucks big time. Also he is NOT a big time seller !!! If you want to look at my feedback search seller KB748 i sell apox 15,000 a month O yea 1 neg ?? out of All positive Feedback: 4528 ? I email you my tel# BIG BOY yesterday DID you call me NO . Just Chicken BUTT buddy . Who even know if it is adam selling on ebay WHO even cares !! It about Losers FEEDBACK AND LOSERS LIKE you that can not read !!!! Get a life O yea my cell 301 9801715 BIG BOY ebay sucks because of losers like you and infinity-transportation thats srews people read all his feedback .

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n73/ericbs200/thread%20bombs/twat.jpg

seadoo650
02-25-2008, 09:21 PM

That was the post I was expecting. Two phrases for you, the first really applies.

Ya back a dog into a corner and he will bite. And, Don't go away mad......Just go away.

Like Louis said. If you ARE the Holy Ebay police trying to protect us from all the evil dooers on Ebay then you better get to researching and posting them all. Not just one over and over and over. You sir are just plain bashing. That is all. And no I will not call you, Am I scared...o.k. well say that i guess.

300rman
02-25-2008, 09:22 PM
wow i am still not quite understanding what everyone is getting bent out of shape in this thread. is infinity-transportation a reputable member here or something? im lost

seadoo650
02-25-2008, 10:16 PM
wow i am still not quite understanding what everyone is getting bent out of shape in this thread. is infinity-transportation a reputable member here or something? im lost

Not now or maybe not ever. But those who bash think he is. Oh, And guys. Even if you are not signed in...I can still see you. HAHAHAHAHAHA

82300R
02-25-2008, 10:29 PM
I dont remember your posts being so crazy in the past.....have you been demonically possessed by mymint :lol: :lol:

;) jus getting dat monkey groove on!;)

82300R
02-25-2008, 10:37 PM
Not now or maybe not ever. But those who bash think he is. Oh, And guys. Even if you are not signed in...I can still see you. HAHAHAHAHAHA

:eek: iv'e seen an ear in the wall :eek: makes my flesh creep and crawl:eek: can't you see it? let me turn on some lights, it right next to the eye in the wall!!!!!!:eek:

82300R
02-25-2008, 10:43 PM
just won some 250r items last night. a 82r airbox, fork boots,and a kill switch. i requested a combined shipping quote but havn't heard back.:wondering should i go ahead and pay for the items individually or wait to see if i get a combined quote? money is not really the issue. just don't want to drag it out.:wondering

82300R
02-25-2008, 11:12 PM
:mad: hey, wheres the army dude with the drinking cup? that pic was dope!:mad:

ATC-Eric
02-25-2008, 11:15 PM
dude, you need to chill out and take your Ritilen!

ATC-Eric
02-25-2008, 11:59 PM
:wondering whats walking my goddern dog got to do with anything!:wondering

How many children with ADD does it take to change a light bulb?

ATC-Eric
02-26-2008, 12:12 AM
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?

ATC-Eric
02-26-2008, 12:29 AM
what if its a flourscent bulb?:wondering then you would have to twist it in right?:wondering

You suck.

Im done trying to tell this joke.

ATC-Eric
02-26-2008, 12:42 AM
oh i get it now! its a joke. i don't know. how many kids with ADD does it take to change a light bulb?:wondering

Wanna go ride bikes?!?!?!?!?

sigh. It just dosent have the same effect. Try to focus next time young grasshoper! :welcome: