PDA

View Full Version : Flat track interest in TN, north AL,northest MS?

DixiePlowboy
02-22-2008, 07:00 PM
I've just talked with someone that is forming a flattrack series in TN. At the moment there around 12-15 dates scheduled in Summertown, TN. There is the possibility of expanding the series to 2-3 more speedways in TN and north Alabama. Top five places are going to pay out.

And........the best part......3 wheelers welcome!

Any interest?

http://www.jmrpowersports.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15382&SearchTerms=flat+track

ironchop
11-01-2008, 02:45 AM
there is a track in greenville KY (Muhlengerg county)

indoors at a fairgrounds arena...super small and tight...TT and flat trak...two lanes wide which makes for exciting rcing/elbow rubbing

seen a couple races there...don`t know who sanctions them but I do know it`s part of a series....never seen trikes there but two and four wheelers galore from 50cc all the way to unlimited classes....might can do a Google search for the sanctioning body but they have events even in the winter (still cold inside as the doors gotta stay open to keep the CO from overpowering everyone

just an FYI

ironchop
11-01-2008, 02:46 AM
Geenville is in west southern KY in case you were wondering...not too far off that beaten path you mentioned

ironchop
11-01-2008, 02:47 AM
I`m looking to get my two boys as well as myself into some trike flattrack racing and am VERY interested...as are they....beats the dang Playstation

gravelyman
11-12-2008, 04:06 AM
Im in jackson ms when you get more info let me know myself and about 5 of my friends would love to come up there and show yall how to flattrack race