PDA

View Full Version : HEY HOWDY and TIM SR......

MIK6
06-03-2003, 12:07 PM
HEY HOWDY and TIM SR.
I am going over to my friends later this afternoon. I will burn 2 disks w/ all my pictures. I will send them out to you in the morning overnite. Email or PM me your home adress. I want to get as many picts up by the weekend, If I can find hosting space I'll start getting a few up ASAP. I have watched the movies, and looked at most of the picts. THEY ROCK. Average pict size is around 650K, mov size is about 6M(movies need a quicktime player). I think I ended up close to 300 picts, some are doubles(I wanted to make sure I got the pict and took more than 1). You guys should be very happy w/ them.

MIK6 / Mike

mike from long island
06-03-2003, 05:23 PM
hate to be ask but you took a hella lot more pics then me. any chance i could get a disc too?? if any $$ is need ill give ya some but would really like some pics from the man himself thanks mike from long island

Howdy
06-03-2003, 05:32 PM
HEY HOWDY and TIM SR.
I am going over to my friends later this afternoon. I will burn 2 disks w/ all my pictures. I will send them out to you in the morning overnite. Email or PM me your home adress. I want to get as many picts up by the weekend, If I can find hosting space I'll start getting a few up ASAP. I have watched the movies, and looked at most of the picts. THEY ROCK. Average pict size is around 650K, mov size is about 6M(movies need a quicktime player). I think I ended up close to 300 picts, some are doubles(I wanted to make sure I got the pict and took more than 1). You guys should be very happy w/ them.

MIK6 / Mike

I just emailed you both of our addresses. ;)

Let me know when they ship and what I owe you.
Howdy