PDA

View Full Version : Tf03'

Bill X_R
06-03-2003, 05:42 PM
WOW is pretty much sums it up! I had to go out of town right after getting back...Just getting to read all the different post. (Actually I was in Philly...hope I would run into Hagin @ the airport. I didn’t) A very heartfelt thanks has to goto Howdy the most giving person I've ever met! Didn’t matter if you were with our group or not he was always ready to help. Heck, he was trying to change some guys tire @ 2:00 am that he didn’t even know!! Need I say more! :clap :clap :clap :clap

Everyone there was what made the whole event that much better. It was amazing to me, how such a diverse group of people could all get along and hang out, to have such a GREAT time. Thanks to everyone that was there for adding there peice to a awesome event!

Thanks again for a GREAT WEEKEND!!!

Pics to follow!

Howdy
06-03-2003, 06:00 PM
I just do what needs to be done. As far as Helping other people out, it only goes to help out the site as a whole. What better Public Relations can you have? Not one person I know of down there can say any of us were less than a Class Act. That is why we are always welcome with Open arms.

On the tire: The smiles the next day when it was still holding was great.
Howdy