PDA

View Full Version : TOP 10 for TF03'

Bill X_R
06-03-2003, 05:47 PM
10: Kimmer trying to change his truck from a Ford to a Ram

9: Pulling Waterpumper out of the stickiest, nastiest, thickest MUCK I've ever seen. (why did you go in there again?)

8: Watching Holic roll his X on top of him and cursing profusely

7: Watching Holic throw his helmet after his chain came off and cursing profusely

6: Holic running out of gas on our rescue mission to find Hagen and Dogger after lights out...cursing profusely

5: Watching Howdy do backwards wheelies and stoppies in the Half-a-Car

4: Watching the Freaks effin partying like there was no tomorrow.

3: Towing all the trikes back to camp with my "CART".

2: Woopin all the trikes ass in the Drags

1: Meeting one of the nicest bunch of people I've ever come across!

Can't wait fo rthe next one!

kimmer250r
06-03-2003, 05:49 PM
Well, I almost got ya in the drags on the 250r! Next year I'll take ya on with my R....hahaha.

Trikeaholic
06-03-2003, 06:47 PM
what the &%$&^ are you (^$&^&^*!! talking about?? I dont @#&%^ curse! :D :D :D

YAMAHA_Jim
06-03-2003, 07:51 PM
Nice pics Bill XR,Did you get any strange looks(or the finger) while driving to and from TF03.lol I drag raced the DS650 on my blaster and lost by about 20 something quad lengths.also was racing a new 250sportrax at the same time and didnt beat him by much.I had more fun riding in the woods where I could find new things to jump on/over.

Bill X_R
06-03-2003, 08:29 PM
Yea I should change that to top 11 for TF03' Watchin' you ride that blaster was pretty effin cool! Maybe I'll be able to that with my DS one day.... :D

I did see a couple of people laughing along the way....If you look close you can see the "finger" on Holic's rear window, I took the lettering off too for the trip home. Figured I got lucky once by not getting pulled over, why push my luck!

mike from long island
06-03-2003, 09:24 PM
top ten/eleven well said Bill

Dynofox
06-03-2003, 11:55 PM
Holic taught me some new words at TF LOL. :D

MIK6
06-04-2003, 12:05 AM
I think you left out a few.... here is my additions....

The KIMMER camera ride has to be in the list.

TRIKE on the quadsport 50 doing 1hand, 1 footed wheelies.

Then HAGEN riding it too!!!!! HAGEN ON A 50 IS FUNNY AS HELL!!!!

GOT TO BE MORE TOO
MIK6 / Mike

Howdy
06-04-2003, 08:06 AM
I think you left out a few.... here is my additions....

The KIMMER camera ride has to be in the list.

TRIKE on the quadsport 50 doing 1hand, 1 footed wheelies.

Then HAGEN riding it too!!!!! HAGEN ON A 50 IS FUNNY AS HELL!!!!

GOT TO BE MORE TOO
MIK6 / Mike

Mike & Bill those are some good ones.
Watching TriZ Jim using the power broom to clean off the Pavillion was funny. And I got it on Tape. It was one of the best segments I got.

Watching my 6 year old boy on the 70 trying to ride a side wheelie was priceless for me. He went around in a circle 30+ times being sure to get the one tire up as often as possible. TriZ Jim you may have compitition in a few years. lmao

Another one was the look on TriZ Jims face when I kept pulling BIG pieces of wood out of that Golf Cart tire ( The one I fixed at 2AM ). I got pictures of the pile of wood and the hole.

Another funny thing: I was watching the video I got ( most was from the group picture time ) and over heard Pickle make a couple funny but true statements. Pickles comment ( Talking to a Buddy ):
"You know that sure looks like a lot of machines. It's sad I have more than that in my Garage".

I know there is more.
Howdy

freaksfix
06-04-2003, 11:00 AM
4: Watching the Freaks effin partying like there was no tomorrow.

That was me just hanging out haven a few beers, you should see me when Im on a mission!! lol :Beerchug

YAMAHA_Jim
06-04-2003, 08:58 PM
Power broom lol ..More like a 20HP dust buster. I forgot about sweeping out the pavillion. Freaksfix and his buddies got some good pics of me too....If anyone has any pics of me,please send them to me kxkid@warwick.net or post them up on the brd.

Ace Mon
06-13-2003, 10:48 PM
I used to think Trikeaholic was such a nice guy . LOL And Bill Love the trailer bro . Did anybody have any trouble figuring out who you were ? Ace

ATC crazy
06-14-2003, 07:44 PM
Sounds like you guys had some (a hell-of-a-lot-a ) fun...I will be beggin my parents to go next year. ;)