PDA

View Full Version : Trikefest Photo CD

TimSr
06-03-2003, 09:51 PM
Hey guys, I got this brainstorm at trikefest, taking with Mik6. Seems he has taken a ton of pics (300+), and I know it would be worth a lot to me to have one, so my idea that I discussed with him was that Mik6 is providing me with a CD with the pics he took, and I will arrange, edit and produce these CD's for distribution on this site. I will sell them at $12.00, of which about $2.00 should cover my shipping and materials cost, and $10.00 will go to 3wheelerworld c/o Howdy and/or HondaATC to be used for site expenses and upkeep, promotional items such as T-shirts, stickers, or prizes for future Trikefests, or whatever they deem appropriate. This is a great site, that is non profit, and too much money comes out of the pockets of those who run it for our free enjoyment, and I think this would be a great way to ease their burden, and get a priceless collection of photos in return.
I will also take other photo submissions if anyone else has pictures they would like to contribute of this event. They should be in jpg format, and file size is not important as I will reduce them as necessary. Single photo can be emailed, but if you have a collection of them, Id prefer you put them on CD and mail them.
I dont expect this to raise a ton of money, but Im sure it could be helpful.

Bill X_R
06-03-2003, 09:57 PM
Great Idear!! You got mail

Trikeaholic
06-03-2003, 10:18 PM
you take paypal??

Macs
06-03-2003, 11:28 PM
very very good ideal. put me down for one.

Dynofox
06-03-2003, 11:51 PM
I'll take one too, let me know when you get them ready.

als250
06-03-2003, 11:53 PM
Good :idea: Tim! I was gonna ask Mike if he'd burn me one anyway. Is good way to raise a little $$ for the sight! I'll e you my add. and you can let me know how you want payment. Who's got the videos, could work on the same principle! :?

On a little bigger scale, we could maybe talk to Snoop dog and make next year "GIRLS GONE WILD @ TF04 !!" Would make lots of $$ for sight!! :D :D :D

Al

NOS_350X
06-04-2003, 01:19 AM
On a little bigger scale, we could maybe talk to Snoop dog and make next year "GIRLS GONE WILD @ TF04 !!" Would make lots of $$ for sight!! :D :D :D

Al

why get snoop when ya got NOS?? i can bring the girls and get them to show me some titty bouncin action only if it was closer

kimmer250r
06-04-2003, 03:11 PM
For this years cd, you better put SWINEHART GONE WILD! and a parential advisery sticker..lol.

TimSr
06-04-2003, 04:24 PM
Wow! Looks like a lot of interest in this one! Please dont send me any money or place orders quite yet. I dont even have them in my possesion yet! Ill start as soon as I get Mik6's pics, and Ill probably hang on a week or two for other people photo submissions before I can complete it, and Ill burn as many as are needed, so everyone who wants one will get it. Ill make a post when they are ready, and you can Paypal with TF3CD in the headline, or you can email or PM me for a mailing address. I can take Check Cash or Paypal, and then Ill send one check over to Howdy so we dont get double Paypal deductions, and he wont have the burden of handling any part of this as he has enough duties on this site to deal with. Just remember, please wait for my announcement that they are ready!

MR ATC
06-04-2003, 05:15 PM

Al

why get snoop when ya got NOS?? i can bring the girls and get them to show me some titty bouncin action only if it was closer

i think i may be able to arange for a few wild girls if needed 8) 8) 8)

3WheelsForever
06-04-2003, 06:01 PM
LOL @ Kimmer!! Ill also take a CD. Let me know when you have them done.

84250r
06-04-2003, 10:48 PM
Put me down for one too! Let me know when to pay!

bentwrench
06-05-2003, 02:19 AM
I couldn't make trike-fest but I'll take one just to see you guys that did and help suport the 3-www site. Great idea. Keep us posted on when your ready.

Howdy
06-05-2003, 08:48 AM
UPDATE:
To answer a question that was emailed to me: The CD's will be sold to anyone wanting one. As a show of Support I will be buying a CD myself.

I am contributing my ( 100 or so ) pictures I have and my video ( If I can get it on the computer ) to Tim Sr for the CD.

Thanks
Howdy

TimSr
06-05-2003, 09:22 AM
Yes, they will be available for ANYONE who wants one, and I would especially encourage those who could not attend to get one. I think the more who get a feel for the atmosphere they missed, the more who will attend next near.

J.D.
06-05-2003, 02:52 PM
You can count on me to buy one when I get the money!

YTZ250#1
06-05-2003, 09:35 PM
put me down for 1.wish i could have been there but went to Virginia early
in the month(spent all my money there)

kyle
06-06-2003, 11:56 PM
i wish i could have went to TF03, but the same weekend it was on was the same weekend my girlfriend had her meet in N. Carolina. she is on s-10 extremest which is the same as 3ww just chevy s-10 pickups (built for trail riding). she is a moderator on the site, so i have a good idea how much it costs to run one of these sites. so put me down for 3 cd's, i have a couple buddies that want one, and i know the $$ is going to be a very big help. Timsr, GREAT idea about the CD :clap

Howdy
06-07-2003, 11:00 AM
I split this topic. The new thread is called:

TrikeFest CD's The complaint side.......
http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=9104&highlight=

Howdy

Billy Golightly
06-07-2003, 03:00 PM
I'm in for one too TimSr.

jeswinehart
06-07-2003, 03:37 PM
some how i knew my name would be brought up,,,, GO FISH kimmer,,,lmao !

outstanding idea timSr,,, i am in for one also

(paypal would be sweet)

john

jeswinehart
06-07-2003, 06:37 PM
timSr. i don't have much to contribute to the pics cuz liway + i were having wayyyyy to much fun,,, so anyways,,, i'll take 2 copys.
1 for us and if you don't mind send 1 to mymint87. he must have had a real bad day or something,, (can relate for sure) let me know what cost is my friend.

john + liway

slippy4
07-02-2003, 02:15 PM
id want one, is this still going to happen?

TimSr
07-02-2003, 05:57 PM
Absolutely. Im currently finishing the video, have obne more person with pictures on the way, and about 200 CDs coming in about Monday. If all goes as planned, I should be rolling these out by the middle of next week.

ATC crazy
07-02-2003, 07:15 PM
Well...I think I might get one too. Its good that they help the site too. ;)

alcherny08
07-23-2003, 08:30 PM
Count me in! I'll take one too...

bentwrench
07-24-2003, 01:38 AM
Well I got mine in the mail, WELL PACKAGED and unharmed. I ran thru it once and I hate myself for not showing up and I live so close. You idiots had a good time even if it did rain alittle!! Maybe if I'm still kickin' I'll be able to make '04.. Tim SR. ,,Outstanding job I know this took alot of time,Thanks.

Howdy
07-24-2003, 06:41 PM
I got my Second batch of Cd's today. Thank You Tim Sr. There is 5 People that will be happy tonight or tomorrow. lol
Howdy
P.S. You should build Bomb shelters. Your packages are bullet proof. lol