PDA

View Full Version : Gone crazy, don't wait up, I might not be back.

Louis Mielke
03-07-2008, 12:44 AM
Dear Friends,
I swear on everything that is good and awesome that I am going absolutely stir freaking crazy and I'm gonna totally freak out. I mean it. The chit is going to hit the fan. The entire planet will quiver and throw from the awesome gauntlet of whacked out nuttiness I'm gonna throw down. I'm tellin you its gonna be stupid, I mean absolutely freaking ladeeda stupid ridiculous. The sky's gonna turn black, and the very deepest blackest bile from the lowest pit of hell thats reserved for puppy kickers and light socket lickers is going to trickle down through the cracks in the sky that are gonna open up because of the big can of smack my bizatch up that I'm am going to freaking tear open with my bare teeth. Elvis himself will rise from the grave just so sing loe the black plague that the masses do not recognize is upon them. Bring it on, Dennis Leary, the Duke, Mr. Rogers, Optimus Prime, Hudini. Musalini, Hitler, MEATLOAF DIDN'T RUN FROM HELL CAUSE OF THE DEVIL IT WAS ME! CHUCK NORIS THE OMIGHTY HIMSELF CANNOT DEFEND AGAINST THE AWESOME CRACK INDUCED SMACK DOWN IN MY TOWN THAT I"M GONNA BE BRINGING!! LOCK UP YOUR VIRGINS CAUSE THEY MIGHT SPONTANEOUSLY LOOSE THIER VIRGINITY BY THE SUPER WICKED AWESOME FREAK OUT THAT I"M GONNA HURL FROM A EASY OPEN CAN OF WOOP ASS! CANCEL THAT TIN CAN, NO PRESERVATIVES, I"M GONNA BE SERVING THAT CHIT UP HOT AND STEAMY. MAKE LOVE TO SOMEONE TONIGHT CAUSE THIS IS YOUR LAST FREAKING CHANCE. THERE WILL BE NO ONE LEFT TO REPOPULATE THE EARTH I WILL SEE TO THAT MYSELF! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, START PRAYING FOR YOUR SOULS NOW CAUSE YOU DON"T GOT A CHANCE ON EARTH, SPACE, OR THE AFTERLIFE OF STANDING AGAINST THE CHIT I'LL BE BRINGING!

Love and Miss everyone, ~ Louis trapped in MA for work.

P.S. - I'm losing it.

400exguy
03-07-2008, 12:50 AM
UM....WTF:shiftyeyes:

ATC-Eric
03-07-2008, 12:55 AM
Whats the word Louis? Been "experimenting" lately I see :lol:

Dont sweat it dude, theres always some sort of life threatening chit goin on.

Drink a beer, ride a trike, do somthin to relax. :beer

Louis Mielke
03-07-2008, 01:00 AM
HAHA! Thats the good part. No alchohol or drugs for me. All natural crazy.

the cheese slid off my cracker and i can't find it

i told snoopy to get out of the dishwasher but he won't listen; something about a shower....

the blue guys were throwing the toilet paper, the Hispanic lady who cleans the room won't like that at all.

is it wrong to wear my helmet sitting on the toilet and twisting the toilet paper roll like its a throttle while making engine noises?

ATC-Eric
03-07-2008, 01:07 AM
is it wrong to wear my helmet sitting on the toilet and twisting the toilet paper roll like its a throttle while making engine noises?

Absolutely!

Now discount your trikes and sell them to the community!!!!!!!

"Natural" crazy eh? :naughty: Yeah right.

Theres somthin in that pipe of yours! :pics:

TwoHundredEx
03-07-2008, 01:24 AM

Thats sig material right there

Louis Mielke
03-07-2008, 01:30 AM
Seriously, I've always been drug free, and MOSTLY alcohol free.

Brockey
03-07-2008, 01:32 AM
I hear ya about the stir crazy but you got it bad. lol. Cool rant.

84honda200s
03-07-2008, 01:43 AM
lol i know how ya feel. try living in a town where they send you a 250.00 fine for even starting an atv, sled or dirt bike. that make me go fringgin nuts all danm winter until i can get time to go to a bud's place to ride.

Louis Mielke
03-07-2008, 01:46 AM
OK, i feel honored now, something i said is in 2 peoples signatures

Here, let me edit it up a little if you guys want it that bad.

"Is it wrong to wear my helmet sitting on the toilet, twisting the toilet paper roll on the holder like its a throttle while making engine noises? Seriously, I've always been drug free..."

sandman829
03-07-2008, 02:21 AM
I know the feeling, I work construction so in the winter when the storms are roling in I don't even have work to occupy my time.:rolleyes:

84honda200s
03-07-2008, 03:27 AM
OK, i feel honored now, something i said is in 2 peoples signatures

Here, let me edit it up a little if you guys want it that bad.

"Is it wrong to wear my helmet sitting on the toilet, twisting the toilet paper roll on the holder like its a throttle while making engine noises? Seriously, I've always been drug free..."

man i did out of respect for ya. it takes a real man to admit what you did..:lol:

TravEX
03-07-2008, 09:13 AM
Dear Friends,
I swear on everything that is good and awesome that I am going absolutely stir freaking crazy and I'm gonna totally freak out. I mean it. The chit is going to hit the fan. The entire planet will quiver and throw from the awesome gauntlet of whacked out nuttiness I'm gonna throw down. I'm tellin you its gonna be stupid, I mean absolutely freaking ladeeda stupid ridiculous. The sky's gonna turn black, and the very deepest blackest bile from the lowest pit of hell thats reserved for puppy kickers and light socket lickers is going to trickle down through the cracks in the sky that are gonna open up because of the big can of smack my bizatch up that I'm am going to freaking tear open with my bare teeth. Elvis himself will rise from the grave just so sing loe the black plague that the masses do not recognize is upon them. Bring it on, Dennis Leary, the Duke, Mr. Rogers, Optimus Prime, Hudini. Musalini, Hitler, MEATLOAF DIDN'T RUN FROM HELL CAUSE OF THE DEVIL IT WAS ME! CHUCK NORIS THE OMIGHTY HIMSELF CANNOT DEFEND AGAINST THE AWESOME CRACK INDUCED SMACK DOWN IN MY TOWN THAT I"M GONNA BE BRINGING!! LOCK UP YOUR VIRGINS CAUSE THEY MIGHT SPONTANEOUSLY LOOSE THIER VIRGINITY BY THE SUPER WICKED AWESOME FREAK OUT THAT I"M GONNA HURL FROM A EASY OPEN CAN OF WOOP ASS! CANCEL THAT TIN CAN, NO PRESERVATIVES, I"M GONNA BE SERVING THAT CHIT UP HOT AND STEAMY. MAKE LOVE TO SOMEONE TONIGHT CAUSE THIS IS YOUR LAST FREAKING CHANCE. THERE WILL BE NO ONE LEFT TO REPOPULATE THE EARTH I WILL SEE TO THAT MYSELF! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, START PRAYING FOR YOUR SOULS NOW CAUSE YOU DON"T GOT A CHANCE ON EARTH, SPACE, OR THE AFTERLIFE OF STANDING AGAINST THE CHIT I'LL BE BRINGING!

Love and Miss everyone, ~ Louis trapped in MA for work.

P.S. - I'm losing it.

Sounds like the lyrics of a Johnny Cash song, hehe

brapp
03-07-2008, 11:17 AM
its ok lousi if your gonna go crzy mabey i'll have a lil company for a change lol

SYKO
03-07-2008, 11:32 AM
, Optimus Prime

saaawwweettt! whens this going to happen?:crazy:

Eric250R
03-07-2008, 03:07 PM

Maybe that's the problem.....:lol: Now, go find your local drug dealer and buy a sheet of acid, take as needed...;)

evand
03-07-2008, 03:27 PM
man i got lost half way throught that lol, but it was funny as hell.

were in MA are you? come over and do some riding:beer

DeePa
03-07-2008, 03:37 PM
youre not coming over tomorrow anymore, sorry

Louis Mielke
03-07-2008, 05:30 PM

man i got lost half way throught that lol, but it was funny as hell.

were in MA are you? come over and do some riding:beer

Actually heading out with Deepa to ride this weekend. I hope to find the cure for my craziness! lol

KASEY
03-07-2008, 09:39 PM
wow ,,, i don't want your job!!! there should be a box at home for you soon maybe that will calm you down!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

badasskfx
03-07-2008, 10:01 PM

that will change on sunday:lol:

Daddio
03-07-2008, 10:14 PM
It sounds to me like you have acute cabin fever brought on by the endless onslaught of storms this winter. I have experienced this myself. It isn't normally fatal so you should recover eventually. I hope your weather is better this weekend than ours is supposed to be.

sandpuppi101
03-08-2008, 09:17 AM
Just as long as you don't lean too hard into the corner's and slide off the seat while your doing your business Milky !! That's good stuff,how can I not have a good day now!!

Bryan Raffa
03-08-2008, 09:40 AM

hey deepa .. straiten him out...and let him break something of yours..that makes him happy...:lol:

brrcuda
03-08-2008, 10:11 AM
Im getting nervous for my 350x...:wondering

Bryan Raffa
03-08-2008, 10:16 AM
Im getting nervous for my 350x...:wondering

set the throttle stop and red locktight it...:lol:

brrcuda
03-08-2008, 10:26 AM
set the throttle stop and red locktight it...:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Louis Mielke
03-08-2008, 10:57 AM
PLAN B is just a joke I swear, I haven't had any bad luck in a couple of months, I think I'm over it....maybe....I hope

Bryan Raffa
03-08-2008, 11:30 AM
couple months,,,didnt you lay down the BW at brapps..:lol: :welcome:

Louis Mielke
03-08-2008, 11:34 AM
I did lay it down but I threw myself down in front of it to save it. No damage to the bike.

I'd also like to add that I road a 2 wheeled bike all day on ICE and SNOW. Without STUDS.

Bryan Raffa
03-08-2008, 11:37 AM
I know just bustin chops..I look at it this way..if you didnt break it I would have...:lol:

deepa,,,still set the throttle limit screw!:lol: stay behind him and have the camera ready!