PDA

View Full Version : I'm way off topic but anyone see new Honda Jetski (turbo

John mendolera
06-04-2003, 05:08 PM
The thing is 4stroke turbo?.That thing must be bad ass.I want one But I'm afraid to see the price probly $8-10,000.Anyone check one out yet.

ATC crazy
06-04-2003, 05:11 PM
I've seen them...AquaTrax 12FX or something like that. Looks like they kick ass...I'd love to have one :twisted:

BlueWheeler
06-04-2003, 05:17 PM
yeah that is way awsome trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro and the direct injection is awsome too. I love turbo anything.

cmracer15
06-04-2003, 06:33 PM
down here in florida there are a few running around. not to put down honda but i am not at all impressed :rolleyes: . They are one of the slowest out there. I Like the idea of the 4 stroke...but they are jumpin ahead to far...i think they will do around 50-55. I have kawasaki's new direct injected 1100 DI. but its a 2 stoke and even though its a huge 3 seater it still woops the honda. i also have a kawasaki ultra150...its a 1200 cc 3 cylinder 2 stroke...and it will kill any other ski on the water. It will run 79-82 on a regular day..but give it some smooth water and hang on...i had it to 84 in a canal on the ocean...but thats cuz it floats a lil better in salt water. but from what i hear they are reliable and fun to goof around on with a family pullin tubes..but dont ecpect to much performance outa them..then non turbocharged is even wose..big time gas hogs

wanta250r
06-04-2003, 06:37 PM
Honda is probably using four strokes because of the banning of two strokes. Especially in California. x

PowerTrike
06-04-2003, 07:34 PM
...well they looked cool in the commercials... Yeah probably went with 4 strokes cuz their are a lot of damn evironmentalists worried about emmisions and up here where i live in Minnesota (11,000+ lakes) they are wildly popular. A lot of people get pissed off becuase of the noise. My personal favorite brand so far would have to be Sea-doo.

NOS_350X
06-04-2003, 08:01 PM
its is another 2 stroke to 4 converson in the making they had to make it turbo so it can keep up they are way under powered for the weight

lisnup65
06-04-2003, 09:02 PM
If they would put Blue Mable oil in the machine from the factory and put that you can only run BM oil then the need for 4 strokes would not be present.

Wickedfinger
06-05-2003, 01:20 AM
I don't know about you guys but, this dude keeps cracking me the F up with his "Blue Marble" references. Too Funny! ...lol, hes turning me into a believer - what are you on their payroll? - and NOS, once again we think alot alike man - took the words right outa my mouth.

NOS_350X
06-05-2003, 01:26 AM
and NOS, once again we think alot alike man - took the words right outa my mouth.

grate minds think alike but soon here youl be smarter than me cuz they tell me drugs only kill the good brain cells

lisnup65
06-05-2003, 08:08 AM
I don't know about you guys but, this dude keeps cracking me the F up with his "Blue Marble" references. Too Funny! ...lol, hes turning me into a believer - what are you on their payroll? - and NOS, once again we think alot alike man - took the words right outa my mouth.

No I am not on the Pay roll! I am a typical person that had a tough time dropping $100+ on a order for oil. I tell ya this much, I DO BELEIVE in it now! It could be the difference between eviro friendly 2 strokes and no 2 strokes. Home Depot has seen the light and they will be carrying BM at their stores in the near future. I am not sure if they will only carry BM, but its a push in the right direction. Try it and you will also beleive.

Ace Mon
06-05-2003, 09:53 AM
One of my friends rides an fx 12 he bought new last season . Its relativley fast at 60 mph . My 650 stand up does 47 mph . We go skiing all of the time in the local lake or out in the open delta . After a trip out to the mothball fleet "a group of decomissioned warships" and back my legs are jelly . In jetski terms his 60mph ski is not fast but its plenty big .

NOS_350X
06-06-2003, 02:47 AM
i got a 750 standup that tops out at 64 and its kina scary there so small and fast

Wickedfinger
06-06-2003, 02:05 PM
... Home Depot what? .............. I havn't heard anything regarding us carrying Blue Marble or any other non pre-measured 2 stroke oil for that matter, at my store - they tend to tell me things like that since I'm the Assistant Store Manager and garden is one of my dept's. But hey thought, maybe we're like the Marines - first to go, last to know.

lisnup65
06-06-2003, 02:22 PM
... Home Depot what? .............. I havn't heard anything regarding us carrying Blue Marble or any other non pre-measured 2 stroke oil for that matter, at my store - they tend to tell me things like that since I'm the Assistant Store Manager and garden is one of my dept's. But hey thought, maybe we're like the Marines - first to go, last to know.

When I placed my order with BM they refrenced that they started bottling in pint containers because a contract was signed with Home Depot. That what I was going by, so I would assume the info is correct.

Wickedfinger
06-06-2003, 05:34 PM
Dokie Oak .... who makes Blue Marble anyway?

lisnup65
06-06-2003, 07:37 PM
Dokie Oak .... who makes Blue Marble anyway?

http://www.nulubes.com./

kilabeez0
06-08-2003, 10:40 AM
isn't anyone going to post a pic of these ski's?

cmracer15
06-08-2003, 03:31 PM
here ya go