PDA

View Full Version : I saw two cops pull over a threewheeler today

ChrisD
03-09-2008, 01:29 AM
Hey Guys

I'm out in Scottsdale AZ and was driving up to Sedona today with the family and saw two police trucks behind an ATC200. I wanted to pull over and tell them to let him go, but I was on I 17 and they were on a side road as we passed. I don't know if anyone of you have been to AZ before, but danm this place is a playground for anything ATV, lifted truck, Gator, Ballooning, ultralight...etc. Just keep your kids off the cactus.

There are trails everywhere!!! WOW. Considering that this place is like a playground for ATV's, I don't know why they had this guy pulled over, but I feel for him.....they use speed cameras on the highways here and I guess that I must have racked up $2000 in fines so far. :cry: Friggin Nazi Police in AZ...this is America!!!

RedRider_AK
03-09-2008, 03:01 AM
Bummer. How come the guy couldn't pull off the road and lose them in the desert? :lol:

tri-Z ripper
03-09-2008, 03:05 AM
i agree with that unless she aint running I AM lol

Dammit!
03-09-2008, 10:08 AM
There's no tree cover in the desert. If you run they'll see where you're going. Not a good idea really.

RedRider_AK
03-09-2008, 06:40 PM
There's no tree cover in the desert. If you run they'll see where you're going. Not a good idea really.

I keep imagining the "desert" as a bunch of dry river beds and canyons and stuff. :drool:

KASEY
03-09-2008, 06:56 PM
chris how long are you going to be in town??? should have posted you were coming!!