PDA

View Full Version : TF ´03......Thanks for the GREAT time !!!!

GreenBoy
06-05-2003, 05:17 AM
Just wanted to say thanks for the GREAT time at TF´03.
It was a completely new experience for me.Next year at least one of my
buddies and maybe the T3 BigWheeler will be there too.
Thanks again and see you guys next year
Hagen

Howdy
06-05-2003, 07:51 AM
Hagen, Words can not express the pleasure to meet you. You are the MAN!! You are the only person I know of that makes a 350x or Tecate look small when your on it. lol
Also, I can't say thanks enough for the belt buckle. I am working on something now also. The thing I need to know is how many miles it was from there to Haspin. ;)
Howdy

TimSr
06-05-2003, 09:18 AM
Yes!! It was greating meeting you, and I think because you traveled so far to meet us, really meant a lot to all of us here. I hope we see you again next year!

Trikeaholic
06-05-2003, 06:10 PM
that did mean alot, you coming all that way, we appreciate it. It really shows your love of trikes and the site. I wish I had gotten to spend some more time talking with you, but at least you had a good time riding. Glad you, among others liked my 85 T-3. She was running great until MIK6 broke it! J/K mike!

3WheelsForever
06-05-2003, 08:11 PM
I agree Hagen it was nice meeting you and I really admire your fabrication skills and how dedicated you are coming this far for Trikefest. I cant wait untill next year and Im hoping for you to be there again.

3WheelsForever
06-05-2003, 08:13 PM
I agree Hagen it was nice meeting you and I really admire your fabrication skills and how dedicated you are coming this far for Trikefest. I cant wait untill next year and Im hoping for you to be there again.

als250
06-06-2003, 01:39 AM
Hagen, had great time riding w/you! Will do it again next year for sure!

Al