PDA

View Full Version : Stock Market to Collapse ..Black Monday ..Wow

whyzee
03-16-2008, 09:18 PM
Omg.. Jp Morgan just bought Bear Stearns for $2 a share. A 98 % discount from where they were trading 3 days ago.
Hang onto your cash guys, going tobe ugly for awhile... Oil will continue to climb as our dollar weakens overseas....Oil is the next bubble to burst.. imho.. But we couldbe looking at $5 gas before the collapse..

Bad guys, bad.....unless your short

bigpimpin
03-16-2008, 11:04 PM
the fed lowered interest rates in a emergency meeting after Asian markets went down 5% more today

Billy Golightly
03-16-2008, 11:05 PM
Oil bubble is actually going to bust? Thats fantastic news, that'll almost make the housing market crash worthwhile! :D

bigpimpin
03-16-2008, 11:09 PM
actually oil will go up. oil is traded in dollars around the world as the dollar lowers in value you buy less oil. that is why oil is going up

icp4life162005
03-17-2008, 12:52 AM
Time to stock up on guns and bullets, trust me its coming...

84honda200s
03-17-2008, 04:27 AM

this means i better get my self a mini gun !!!!!

edog
03-17-2008, 08:20 AM
http://www.wmur.com/money/15614120/detail.html

400exguy
03-17-2008, 04:15 PM
Although the stocks and bonds I personally own were down for the day, the market as a whole was in the positive so not quite a Black Monday as most thought it was going to bed

edog
03-17-2008, 05:16 PM
Ya,things turned out good.
Can't wait to get a $200,000 house for half of that!!!!!!!lol

hoser
03-17-2008, 06:04 PM
The sky is falling the sky is falling....

What goes up must come down.

Doom and gloom is easy to sell :-)

scooterroo
03-17-2008, 06:47 PM
its all a conspiracy man........

whyzee
03-17-2008, 08:20 PM
Markets dodged a bullet today!!! But that was a close shot across the bow.
I am short oil and will stay short until it gets into the $65 range as we head into recession and collect food stamps. I dont care about the weakness in the dollar, its all bullshit. We are the largest economy in the world and consumer of oil.
Anybody looking for a short oil trade PM me

bigpimpin
03-17-2008, 11:23 PM
China controls the world right now. the US owes China 492 billion in US dollars
and we owe japan 586 billion both of which were back in january

http://www.treas.gov/tic/mfh.txt

300rman
03-17-2008, 11:52 PM

lmao we just shot off 1500 rounds of shotgun shells, 357 rounds, ak-47 rounds, and .45 rounds this past weekend! time to re-stock!

69HemiGTX
03-18-2008, 12:35 AM
I agree that it's easy to sell a negative outlook to the American public. That's what the media has been classically conditioning us to do for decades. The population as a whole is the equivalent of Pavlov's dogs. However, judging by the numbers, I wouldn't be surprised to see a recession fully manifest itself this year. Think about it for a second. The housing market is still falling, 1 in 10 homeowners is underwater (they owe more than their house is worth), there are over 900,000 foreclosures nationwide, the national average for credit card debt is nearly $10,000 per family, lenders aren't opening new loans unless you have stellar credit, energy costs are as high as they were in 1981 when adjusted for inflation (as of this writing, they'll be higher tomorrow), and the market is wildly swinging up and down from one day to the next. None of those points indicate a strong economy.

As far as the comments about getting your guns and ammo, you might want to seriously think about doing that, but not for the reasons you're thinking. There's a much more serious reason. The Supreme Court will rule whether or not the Second Amendment actually gives private citizens the right to own firearms. All of this is stemming from the District of Columbia vs. Heller case. There is supposed to be a ruling on the Amendment's meaning this week. Worst case scenario, our right could be revoked by the Court, and we will be forced to surrender our firearms. Boy, the Demoncrats sure will be happy if that happens.

300rman
03-18-2008, 12:42 AM
Worst case scenario, our right could be revoked by the Court, and we will be forced to surrender our firearms. Boy, the Demoncrats sure will be happy if that happens.

hahaha you honestly think the american citizens will give up their firearms?
they can have mine.....after they have a shootout with me and kill me.
if they do this, then only the outlaws will have guns and people wont be able to stop armed intruders.

try as they might, they wont be able to pass that one without a serious uprising from the american public.

Jim mac
03-18-2008, 12:48 AM
Whats with this "we" have to surrender our firearms? you got a mouse in your pocket? In my moms town in AZ if you want a firearm, just go to the local flea market. its all cash and carry. you can get AR15's AK47's MAC 10's, to vintage revolvers. Personally I think the price is a little high, due to the "no papers" mentality. I picked up a real nice mossberg 12 ga. pump in a hard case for $140. Almost convinced myself I needed a mac 10 (semiauto 9mm) for $350, but does anyone really need one of those? Jim

Nick_R_23
03-18-2008, 12:50 AM
2nd Amendment:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

It says clear as day right in there "RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS, SHALL NOT BE NIFRINGED" I just dont get what is so *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* hard to understand about that?!?! I think we elected a bunch of retards....:crazy:

try as they might, they wont be able to pass that one without a serious uprising from the american public.

I think your right on this one, theres gonna be one hell of a riot if people cant own guns. But I seriously doubt it will ever pass in the first place.

-Nick :TrikesOwn

300rman
03-18-2008, 01:21 AM
hey, check out these anti-gun nuts.
http://adequacy.org/stories/2001.11.6.21654.1217.html
http://www.goodbyeguns.org/

bigpimpin
03-18-2008, 01:29 AM
Ya,things turned out good.
Can't wait to get a $200,000 house for half of that!!!!!!!lol

that's funny i dont think you can touch a house in s florida much less a condo for even close to $200k even with the market the way it is

Bryan Raffa
03-18-2008, 06:49 AM
the goverment wants to keep controll over us..

edog
03-18-2008, 07:17 AM
that's funny i dont think you can touch a house in s florida much less a condo for even close to $200k even with the market the way it is

Location Location Location.

That's just frikin stupid.

smokinwrench
03-18-2008, 10:42 PM
Boy, the Demoncrats sure will be happy if that happens.

Lets put a smile on this thread! If Obama beats Hillary he will be the first black man to beat a white woman and not goto jail for it.:w00t:

Bryan Raffa
03-18-2008, 11:01 PM
http://www.wham1180.com/cc-common/mediaplayer/player.html?redir=yes&mps=lonsberry.php&mid=http://a1802.v302866.c30286.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1802/30286/v0001/cchannel.download.akamai.com/30286/1157/richmedia/3.14.08.wmv?CCOMRRMID=12136835&CPROG=RICHMEDIA&MARKET=ROCHESTER-NY&NG_FORMAT=newstalk&NG_ID=wham1180am&OR_NEWSFORMAT=News/Talk&OWNER=1157&SERVER_NAME=www.wham1180.com&SITE_ID=1157&STATION_ID=WHAM-AM&TRACK=bobcast3.14.08

300rman
03-18-2008, 11:22 PM
A Little Gun History Lesson

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
------------------------------

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1 .5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
------- --------------------

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were
rounded up and exterminated

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
----------------------------

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Ma yan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated
Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million 'educated' people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

-----------------------------
Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by their own government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars. The first year results are now in:

Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2 percent

Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6 percent

Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent)!

In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 300 percent. Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them in, the criminals did not, and criminals still possess their guns!

It will never happen here? I bet the Aussies said that too!

While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward in the past 12 months, since criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed.

There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins and assaults of the ELDERLY. Australian politicians are at a loss to explain how public safety has decreased, after such monumental effort and expense was expended in successfully ridding Australian society of guns.

The Australian experience and the other historical facts above prove it.

You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.

Take note my fellow Americans, before it's too late!

The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind him of this history lesson.

With Guns...........We Are 'Citizens'.>> ;> Without Them........We Are 'Subjects'.

During W.W.II the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!

Note: Admiral Yamamoto who crafted the attack on Pearl Harbor had attended Harvard U 1919-1921 & was Naval Attaché to the U. S. 1925-28. Most of our Navy was destroyed at Pearl Harbor & our Army had been deprived of funding & was ill prepared to defend the country.

It was reported that when asked why Japan did not follow up the Pearl Harbor attack with an invasion of the U. S. Mainland, his reply was that he had lived in the U. S. & knew that almost all households had guns.

edog
03-19-2008, 08:23 AM
http://www.wham1180.com/cc-common/mediaplayer/player.html?redir=yes&mps=lonsberry.php&mid=http://a1802.v302866.c30286.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1802/30286/v0001/cchannel.download.akamai.com/30286/1157/richmedia/3.14.08.wmv?CCOMRRMID=12136835&CPROG=RICHMEDIA&MARKET=ROCHESTER-NY&NG_FORMAT=newstalk&NG_ID=wham1180am&OR_NEWSFORMAT=News/Talk&OWNER=1157&SERVER_NAME=www.wham1180.com&SITE_ID=1157&STATION_ID=WHAM-AM&TRACK=bobcast3.14.08

Thanks for the video.

Lomax
03-20-2008, 02:43 PM
I was about to post that about the guns being taken away in other places. I am going to go get me a fresh pack of 357 shells this afternoon along with some 270 i think.
If you surrender your guns, you surrender your freedom. All i can say is I die free.
how long do you think it would take for some crazy country (will can use afganisatn for this) to come over here guns blazin and attack us because the only thing we have are bows and arrows? If the history books are correct, that didnt work to well for the indians. If you think that they wouldnt attack this country like that, what do you think is stopping them now?, our military (I am not saying anything negative about the armed forces ) or the fact that every tom dick harry and jane has a one or more guns and knows how to use it better than they do?
I dont know how many millions (or billions) of people are in this country but at least half of us have 2 or more guns and know how to use it (some better than others) to defend ourselves. That would scare the hell out of me if I was planning an invasion.
Other countries have proven that it doesnt work because only the people that are honest give up there guns, not criminals. I guess that will make me a criminal. Stock up people's, it coming, to my knowledge we are one of the last contries left in the world that still has our guns.
-Will

MO dx
03-20-2008, 04:28 PM
If are goverment passed a law like that you would have no choice give up your gun or they would kill or arrest you by force. Don`t get me started about this stuff. And if you don`t beleave me the next time you deal with a police officer being pulled over or somthing else where you have to deal with them try to tell him he`s wrong and seewhere that ends up you. Do it politely but try to argue with him and see what side of the cop car your sitting in. I know some are going to argue this but its my experience and my ideas and I don`t care if peoeple don`t agree with me. But try it

Howdy
03-20-2008, 07:34 PM
Lets put a smile on this thread! If Obama beats Hillary he will be the first black man to beat a white woman and not goto jail for it.:w00t:

Lets put a smile on this thread! If Obama beats Hillary he will be the first black man to Publicly beat a white woman and not goto jail for it.:w00t:

Howdy

bigpimpin
04-14-2008, 12:12 AM
black monday might be today. see the asian markets