PDA

View Full Version : Honda stickers

Havoxx
03-17-2008, 12:24 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows if it's legal for me to recreate the honda stickers for my honda ATV and ATC, I can probably make them exact, but I was wondering if anyone knows if it's legal :P.

Nick_R_23
03-17-2008, 01:01 PM
If you are just making them for personal use then your fine. If you want to sell them, then you need to get permission to reproduce and sell them, or I *think* if you change the design 50% then you can just sell them.

-Nick :TrikesOwn

Havoxx
03-17-2008, 02:32 PM
Well, I was thinking once I had the base design I can do anything with it, colors, camouflage, you name it, and maybe sell them like that.
What I haven't found yet is what to print them on, haven't found any good sticker paper, if it even exists.

chris200x
03-17-2008, 03:20 PM
If you are just making them for personal use then your fine. If you want to sell them, then you need to get permission to reproduce and sell them, or I *think* if you change the design 50% then you can just sell them.

-Nick :TrikesOwn

I'm not sure about that. lots of folks are already selling them on ebay. I'm quite sure none of them have permission. :wondering

hinddee29
03-17-2008, 08:03 PM
Don't say it to loud. Yes you need permission to sell them or make them.
There is no such thing as changing it a little and it's alright.
So many being made Honda and the others have to know people are remaking
them.

If your going to print them you need a printer to print on vinyl. Just to get
a small printer/cutter your looking at $12,000.00 This is the reason I haven't
bought one. You can rent or lease ,but it's about a car payment a month.
So better have some work lined up or go broke pretty fast.
If your looking for printed stuff i'd be cheapper just to have someone just make them for you.