PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here make their own smokes?

InPiEcEs
03-22-2008, 12:45 AM
Just wanted to get a general idea on this subject.
I've been doing it for nearly a year now, and it only costs me about 20 bucks a carton!!! I'm always heckling my buds with that one, since it's nearly 5 bucks a pack here in Wisconsin, now and that's what THEY pay.
I'm using a Supermatic injector, and it is way slick.
I love the fact that I can mix and choose my tobacco blends, and filter tubes as well.
Anyone else, maybe using a different setup?

The Goat
03-22-2008, 04:20 AM
i can hand roll with a dollar bill pretty well.

and no i don't smoke...

usually i just buy a 2 for 1 marlboro smooth for 3.99. that's 2 bucks a pack buddy.

trainingwheeler
03-22-2008, 10:09 AM
i used to roll my spliffs like that with a dolla bill but know i dont need the bill ,im a masta rolla ...

and no i don't smoke...

usually i just buy a 2 for 1 marlboro smooth for 3.99. that's 2 bucks a pack buddy.

Fuzzy8766
03-22-2008, 12:47 PM
If you smoke STOP. I was a smoker for years and now I'm disabled from just that. I have P.A.D. and it has cost me most everything I had including my health. I only have 1 toe on my left foot and my left leg is numb from the knee down. The doctors have told me that I will in fact lose my left leg in the future. I can give you the "toe" with my left foot. Just something for all you smokers to look forward to. You don't know pain until they chop parts off you.

InPiEcEs
03-22-2008, 01:17 PM

and no i don't smoke...

That's way cheap out by you for smokes!!
It's nearly 5 bucks a pack here.

Lomax
03-22-2008, 01:19 PM
I make my own smokes, one plant at a time......... Seriously though, i dont, i dont think, maybe i do?, where's the cheetos?? MMMMM ice cream. :beer

Really though, I dont smoke, i quit about 6-8 months ago and i am glad i did for sure. My gf has asthma and my smoking made here have an attack once. That let me know that i never wanted to have breathing problems. I am not saying that i am against smoking, or telling anyone that they need to quit, i just decided that it wasnt for me. My Parents use a similar setup to what you have though i think. 5 bucks a pack here too
-Will

firehart
03-22-2008, 09:25 PM
I have never smoked but my wife has diabetes and still smokes. My mom died from lung cancer, my mom in law from emphazima and my wife still smokes. She keeps telling me she's going to stop one day. We been married for 30 years and she hasn't stopped yet.

jeffatc250r
03-23-2008, 05:51 PM
I smoked cigs for years, i used to have spurts where i would roll my own for months untill i got sick of them. No matter what nothing could compare to a real marlboro. I used to get the TOP rolling kits (nonfilter) for like $1.50 and got like 25-30 gaggers out of it. I quit back last fall and feel a lot better. I woke up one day hacking and realized it's pointless, bad for you and cost money, so i quit.

icp4life162005
03-24-2008, 04:05 AM
at least you realized although late, its better then not quiting.

The Goat
03-24-2008, 10:39 PM
eh, i've posted this in another thread before...

in highschool i prolly smoked a pack a day...then it leveled of to nearly nothing. i'd quit for months at a time, not trying to quit mind you, i just didn't want one, didn't think about it.

now...i might smoke 4 to 6 packs a month...if that. depends on how many nights we go out.

my grandpa used to smoke king B, the kind you roll your own, did for about 40 years or so before he quit. he says when he was smoking he could roll one handed and they turned out quite pretty.

guess it's a skill you learn with time, i just never really wanna take the time to learn it. lol.

Russell 350X
03-24-2008, 11:22 PM
I smoke 1 1/2 a day easy. Planning on quitting in June, directly after I graduate collage. I smoke Senecas, get em off the Indian res for 11.50 a carton. Cheap, but I get sick of them after a while, have to throw a pack or 2 of marbs in there.