PDA

View Full Version : Ice shelf collapse.

edog
03-26-2008, 09:33 AM
http://nsidc.org/news/press/20080325_Wilkins.html

Well that sucks.Next year should be interesting.

We are not helping here,this global warming thing is much bigger than you and I.

I think I will walk to the post office today.:D

SYKO
03-26-2008, 09:57 AM
I say GOOD then fl will disapear along with my x wife!

atctim
03-26-2008, 10:11 AM
Don't buy into the Global warming theory!

SYKO
03-26-2008, 10:21 AM

word! sceince shows that in the past the earth has been hotter even with no peeps driving around, its just political fuel, I'll be dead long before the earth goes into the ditch, so im gunna party this beaitch up!:beer

Kintore
03-26-2008, 10:53 AM

X2! I think people are starting to finally relize its a bunch of CRAP! :w00t:

ATC-Eric
03-26-2008, 11:25 AM
I'll be dead long before the earth goes into the ditch, so im gunna party this beaitch up!:beer

This is what its all about. Theres always some sort of scary life ending threat out there, but life goes on.

atctim
03-26-2008, 11:26 AM
People are so naive. From the moment I heard the term "Global Warming" 10 years ago or more it made me think the following:

I really have no idea how long this earth has been here, but having a religious background, I know that goes back some 6,000 years at least. So - we have been actually keeping track of climate stats for what? 150 years tops - at least that is how far back you ever see the stats. how can a scientist from today know what the weather was back more than 100 years or so? What are they basing this "global warming" on? If it is falling and melting ice caps - they are dead wrong. This earth was in an ice age some time ago and has been warming and melting those ice caps for years. Not to mention the year 2007 was statistically the coldest year on record. Like Syko said - it is just political fuel. I am so sick and tired of hearing peoples "theories" on "global warming" and the like. And this whole "planet green" campaign I keeps hearing about on the discovery channel - what a bunch of hog wash - it's about doing banking online to keep from wasting paper. Do these morons not realize that not only is wood a very renewable resource, but think about the overall economy and how they will be putting paper workers out of business - not to mention the log truck drivers, the log skidder drivers, and the lumber jacks!

ALL FREAKING MORONS - we are surrounded by them!

DeePa
03-26-2008, 11:31 AM
I say GOOD then fl will disapear along with my x wife!

funniest thing i have ever read on this board

84honda200s
03-26-2008, 02:10 PM
X2! I think people are starting to finally relize its a bunch of CRAP! :w00t:

x3 ...i watched this thing on discovery on how the poles are changing or starting too anyway. its a natural thing that happens every so often. there is nothing we can do about it. so as syko said ....live it up and enjoy life as it is.

300rman
03-26-2008, 05:25 PM
x4......thats exactly correct...the planet is coming out of an "ice age"
its just a way to make you have more power robbing, expensive crap to replace on your car that keeps your fuel mileage down.....
get some o2 sensor sims, and saw those catalytic converters off and run a high flow Flowmaster 40 muffler......your mileage will drastically Increase, along with your Horsepower..........

yes, some pollution control is good, that way we dont suffocate.....but its all bullshit conspiracies.

SYKO
03-26-2008, 08:52 PM
ya know I just thought of somethin.....if the sea levels rise, I may possibly be livin on a gold mine in my later years! BEACH FRONT PROPERTY IN SOUTH GA! WOOT!!!

(ima going to go start a fire, see ya'll *EDIT* later!)