tens of thousands. Suddenly
our taxes went up to pay for
free services; small apartments
are housing 5 families; you
have to wait 6 hours to be seen
by an emergency room doctor;
your child's 2nd grade class is
behind other schools because
over half the class doesn't speak English.

Corn Flakes now come in a
bilingual box; I have to
"press one" to hear my bank
talk to me in English, and
people waving flags other
than "Old Glory" are
squawking and screaming
in the streets, demanding
more rights and free liberties.

Just my opinion, but maybe
it's time for the government
to take down the bird feeder.
If you agree, pass it on; if not,
continue cleaning up the poop!

Russell 350X
03-30-2008, 02:10 AM
Agreed:mad: All the worthless people are living out of or pockets. Pisses me off to no end.

300rman
03-30-2008, 02:44 AM
thats why they need to free up gun laws and the trigger locks......if the stupid children kill each other, then they were stupid. 100 years ago, a child knew waht a gun was and that it was dangerous.....
i say LET THE STUPID PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES. this will
A. control population
B. make way for the smarter people to prosper
C. create less strain on society providing to the stupid people.
D. relieve crime rates cause most smart people dont rob, rape, abuse drugs.......

as for making painkillers, drugs, and whatever illegal cause its dangerous.....i say LET EM DIE. and let me live my own life and DONT tell me what i can and cant do.
what you do in your life is your choice. let me make mine.
kinda like OMG ABORTION IS BAD, lets make it so its illegal!
well, is abortion really bad? say the parents are forced to birth the child and raise it. chances are the child will be abused, and not properly cared for, creating more hoodrats, and WORSE, an abused child. so again, tell me, would abortion from the start actually relieved much suffering of the parents AND the child in question?
would you rather live life as an abused child, hardly getting fed/cared for or just not have existed? obviously to us, thats a horrible question, but if something cant survive without being attached to the host (mother) then it isnt alive yet anyways. especially during the very early stages of pregnancy where the "child" is a micron.
and besides....every time you eat an egg, you are killing potential life.......same difference GIMME AN OMLETTE!

so, YES, i am with you. stop handing crap out, and stop babying minorities. you know what? a White History Month would catch so much hell for being "racist", but Black history month is like a damn holiday. yes, i am racist.....but not against a specific color/religion. im racist against stupid, ignorant, piece of CRAP people that respect nothing and expect everything to be handed to them. i have friends from all ethnicities, but they are all respectable people.

after reading the book 1984, every day some new law is passed where a chip of freedom is taken away.
want to know what i think about "laws"? see my SIG.

OldSchoolin86
03-30-2008, 08:43 AM
Bought a bird feeder. I hung
it on my back porch and filled
it with seed. What a beauty of
a bird feeder it is, as I filled it
lovingly with seed. There is a lot of truth here. Now I will say that I have very little problem with illegal immigration but what I do have a problem with is the "bird feeder". If people want to jump a fence or cross some water to make a good life for themselves then I say go for it but when they do it just to live off our government then they need to take a hike. It's our fault......100% We hang that bird feeder and then complain that people are eating out of it. It's total bullsh!t but it's our own mess and it's not just illegals taking advantage of it. Americans will move from state to state just to get a better welfare check........ sickening. It's a fact that in WI here a lot of people moved out when laws were passed to tighten up the welfare system. I can't fatham the idea of uprooting your life and family for a better hand out instead of just using that energy for getting a job. We keep screaming that there's a problem and yet we keep printing more things in Spanish and keep thinking of more ways to take care of people. How about thinking of ways to make people take care of themselves? The most frightening thing right now is the talk of Government health care. It's one huge step in the wrong direction! I believe in some assistance, I think it's a great thing to help those that actually need it but when you start helping those that don't need help bad things happen. Now that's a fact and the more feeders we hang the more messed up everyone is going to be. WI almost passed it's own universal health care system. It would have cost everyone in the state a mandatory extra 20% out of their paychecks and that was just to get it going. EVERYONE has to pay. If that happened I would have moved out of state in a heartbeat! The problem though is when it happens to America like Hillary and Obama want I can't and won't just move out of the country. We're an enabling society and simply put we need to stop hanging these damn bird feeders. We need to stop help people that don't need help.

Eric250R
03-30-2008, 01:40 PM
I say line the borders with a bunch of crazy hillbillies holding fully automatic machine guns :mad:

OldSchoolin86
03-30-2008, 01:57 PM
I say line the borders with a bunch of crazy hillbillies holding fully automatic machine guns :mad:Almost there, we call them minute men.

brapp
03-30-2008, 02:35 PM
dude wher edo i sign up but willthey supply the ammunition. and if think if we closed of fthe boardes w ewoudl be screwed you ever se ehomany peopel they can pack into a car immaguign how many they can pack into a personel carrier if a war breaks out!!!!!!!

tbirdscott
03-30-2008, 07:01 PM
Its not just foreigners, alot of US and Canadian citizens are worthless hacks with no ambition to make better of themselves so they sit on welfare sponging off the government because they can. If they were cut off they'd go crying to the media that they are cut off and have no place to sleep, nothing to eat. Then as usuall the squeaky hinge would get the oil and they'd have their government cheques back.

I've been saying it for years, compassion will be the end of the world. For every one person who says 'f-em if they can work for their food or they can starve' there are two people who say 'aww, thats so mean, lets give them a little so they can just make it by'

The world IS NOT PEACHY! But we insist on letting people who cant survive on their own and have nothing to contribute to society continue on living and more frighteningly continue BREEDING and passing these traits on to their kin. The problem is NOT going to stop getting worse till these people are left to either look after themselves or die. Its a cruel fact of life, if you cant look after yourself you die. But society today wont let that happen because they feel bad for them, and have been taught by media (aswell as others. worldvision....) that we as fellow humans need to look after these invalids and help them lead as "normal" a life as possible even when they have not earned the right to do so!

This is a topic that really gets me fired up. I've worked hard all my life and now at 22 I have a nice house in the country half paid for, I'm putting my girlfriend through university. I can afford toys like trikes, quads, snowmobiles, cars. Because i worked my ass off for it all! And I see welfare bums living near same level as me without so much as lifting a finger. The Indians in canada are almost as bad as the mexicans in the states (from the stories I've heard from down there anyway) the odd one actually tries to better themselves while the rest just sponge away and cry discrimination whenever somebody tries to make them work for their keep.

The "first nations" (thought its scientifically proven theyre not) feel every white man owes them for whatever reason. I was born in manitoba but moved when I was 7. After graduating I moved back there because I had family I hadn't seen in years and I wanted a change of scenery. The way they act over there is sickening, they wouldnt piss on you to put out a fire but the moment they want anything theyre looking for the nearest white man to do it for them. They dont work, they dont contribute anything other than spending the money we give them in out stores. They drive around in cars created and manufactured by white men, shop in stores owned and operated by white men, live in homes designed and built by white men eating food farmed and prepared by white men all the while complaining about how the white man has stolen their history! We give them land to live on and money to work with and instead of living in their 'traditional ways' like they always say they want to they buy our goods and live like us. Its true we helped destroy their culture but its up to them if they want to save it before its completely lost.

I find their stories and beliefs interesting and speaking to some true elders really respect their culture, just not all the people that associate themselves with it while living in another.

I must point out that I am NOT RACIST. I give every person one chance no matter their race or religion, some people are just useless. Any true indian elder (or person of any race who has respect for themselves) will tell you the same.

Anyway thats enough ranting for me, hopefully I wont have killed this thread or angered too many people.

Scott

DeePa
03-30-2008, 10:17 PM
i didnt read your whole post but your avatar is quite peachy

and on the racism...

im not racist at all, but stereotypes are there for a reason...and ill leave it at that

Gag_Halfront
03-30-2008, 11:16 PM

That wraps this thread up nicely! Well done. :D

300rman
03-30-2008, 11:40 PM

and on the racism...

im not racist at all, but stereotypes are there for a reason...and ill leave it at that

thank you! figured many of us would appreciate that, as it pertains to the death of trikes and many of the things we enjoy doing.

and im not racist against races. im racist against ignorant, useless invalids, and all the clowns that keep saying they should be helped.

The Goat
03-30-2008, 11:43 PM
stereotypes are there for a reason...and ill leave it at that

to keep ourselves from harm? to perpetuate behavior cycles?

you know...biologically there is no such thing as race. actually something kind of funny, recent studies show that racism exists in everyone. There is a psychological tendency to group things and to even assign ourselves to those groups.

sorry, thought i would share that, working on a paper for my race relations class of all things...BLAH

OldSchoolin86
03-31-2008, 07:20 AM
actually something kind of funny, recent studies show that racism exists in everyone. You can find a study to show anything but I think it would be more accurate that most people carry some sort of bias to different social behaviors and the way people live.

DixiePlowboy
03-31-2008, 10:39 AM
[QUOTE=smokinwrench;608454]
Then the illegals came by the
tens of thousands.
QUOTE]

More like tens of millions.

My stance on this subject is not based in any form of racism, only in common sense and a sense of survival. I don't wish illegals any harm, but I'm not willing to give up freedoms and the well being of my children just because the current administration(and those pulling it's strings) wants to further it's globalist agenda.

Get ready for the North American Union, the Amero, and the final nail in the coffin of the "old country" we used to be.