PDA

View Full Version : Look At This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

viperski
04-02-2008, 11:07 PM
Sorry my buddy trikers, but this has nothing to do with trikes. If any of you are
a father like i am, than you will really want to read this. There is this Sex offender
on Maine's Craigslist that i and another fella is having a posting war against right
now. I HATE people like this, Some of you guys need to go on this site with me and this other fella and set this guy straight! There is a section called RANTS AND
RAVES on the MAINES craigslist. the sex offender's posting name is patriotsguy,
but recently he has been posting with no name. He has been batteling with another guy named Familyguy on there. It is just to get the heat off him. The post's go no and on. Read this post that patriotsskinner has wrote below.

Reply to: pers-613417260@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-03-21, 4:45AM EDT

I am proud to be a registered sex offender. I am also proud of all the violent physical assaults I have committed against women, I hate women and I love to beat and hurt them! Nothing makes me feel better about myself then beating the crap out of a woman and hearing her sob and cry. NOW BOYS, THAT IS WHAT A REAL MAN DOES! I AM A REAL MAN, YOU ARE ALL LIL' GIRLY MEN. IT TAKES A REAL MAN TO BEAT A WOMAN UP!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

ATC-Eric
04-03-2008, 09:44 AM
I can imagine your anger for this clown. How do you know he's a sex offender though?

After reading this:

I am proud to be a registered sex offender. I am also proud of all the violent physical assaults I have committed against women, I hate women and I love to beat and hurt them! Nothing makes me feel better about myself then beating the crap out of a woman and hearing her sob and cry. NOW BOYS, THAT IS WHAT A REAL MAN DOES! I AM A REAL MAN, YOU ARE ALL LIL' GIRLY MEN. IT TAKES A REAL MAN TO BEAT A WOMAN UP!

Looks like some kid just trying to get a rise out of people.

SYKO
04-03-2008, 09:55 AM
I agree some punk saying crap, but damn if that was down here I would dress in drag, tell him I want to get beaten and then when he shows up OWN HIS AZZ! lol straight GORILLA STYLE!

Mrs.Mosh
04-03-2008, 10:03 AM
wether it is a kid just messing around or not....the guy has some issues to post *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* like that:crazy:

viperski
04-03-2008, 10:58 AM
I can imagine your anger for this clown. How do you know he's a sex offender though?

After reading this:

Looks like some kid just trying to get a rise out of people.

Well if he is a kid, then his father needs to give him some old fashion disaplin.
I HATE SKINNERS, and the courts go way to easy on sick people like this.
The rants and raves on craigslist is the sickest forum that i have visited.
Id pay good money to see you do that sycolincoln! lol

brapp
04-03-2008, 11:07 AM
hey syko i am right ther with ya man lol and i am a registerd trike offender lol

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/chrisr200x/JoshNateandChris087.jpg

Muddy200x
04-03-2008, 12:12 PM
Now thats *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* funny! lol Way to take the serious out of the thread. lol

Banage
04-03-2008, 04:34 PM
brapp IS STRANGE

ProCarbine2k1
04-03-2008, 06:19 PM
You better tell me that aint a stock exhaust on there!!! HAHALOL, awesome post :w00t: :lol: :lol: :w00t:

oldskool83
04-03-2008, 06:31 PM
i dont know why i looked at this thread...ive read and seen more then i bargined for

SYKO
04-03-2008, 06:57 PM
:lol:
hey syko i am right ther with ya man lol and i am a registerd trike offender lol

]

Brap baby your my homeboy!:beer :welcome:
:naughty:

Dirtcrasher
04-03-2008, 07:36 PM
Stock?? He'd have to fold it 3 times just to satisfy a stock silencer.....:lol:

IDK what the guys story is, but in MASS you can be a registered sex offender for urinating in public.... It's no BS, it happened to one of our buddies and he goes through HELL for it. Certainly not an appropriate label....

300rman
04-03-2008, 08:40 PM
no i got something better than the trike offender.....

some guy locally just got arrested for screwing his picnic table outside. i guess his place is across the street from an elementary school.
upon arrest, he commented I Screw the tables in the house as well. the odd thing is he is married with kids.......

whats *Edited**Edited* dad in jail for, johnny? HE *EDIT* PICNIC TABLES!

EDIT:HAHAHA missed the other post about the picinic table *EDIT*!

sp1k3tou
04-03-2008, 08:52 PM
no i got something better than the trike offender.....

some guy locally just got arrested for screwing his picnic table outside. i guess his place is across the street from an elementary school.
upon arrest, he commented I Screw the tables in the house as well. the odd thing is he is married with kids.......

whats *Edited**Edited* dad in jail for, johnny? HE *EDIT* PICNIC TABLES!

EDIT:HAHAHA missed the other post about the picinic table *EDIT*!

The guy your talking about has done things like this and got caught 3 times in the past.

viperski
04-04-2008, 12:28 AM
The guy your talking about has done things like this and got caught 3 times in the past.

This is one sick world! I feel sorry for the dude that got that label for pissing in
public. That is stupid, i guess i would have that label to, cause i piss outside more
than i do in the bathroom, specialy when i'm drinking. when i'm drunk, i'll piss anywhere! The real topic is the actual SEX OFFENDERS, not you braap, doing
your trike doesnt count! lol:crazy:

300rman
04-04-2008, 12:49 AM

yeap. and he is a sick twisted ****EDIT****

johnny's X
04-04-2008, 10:24 AM
o man brapp now iam going to have to take off all my pipes at TF bcs I dont want you to pop there cherries. lol