PDA

View Full Version : Ebay SCAM Watch out

andrew j hyman
04-04-2008, 07:19 AM
Watch out for this guy mikecam2000 He is the Jerk who bought my NOS gas tank. He srewed up my auction !! READ his email to me today. Hello, the total on the check will be $2,000 you will cash it and deduct your $850 then wire the balance to my shipper who will come to your and pick the item. i want my own shipper to ship it ok. get back to me with your name and address
What a jerk this guy is. What even sucks i reported him to ebay three days ago. He is still on ebay buying *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*. trying to scam other people > you can do a search on him he is buying all types of stuff . Ebay is super slow

mike from long island
04-04-2008, 07:50 PM
Looks like they finally caught up to him.Now will you get all your fees refunded?Because it was a scam you should be able to relist it for free.Plus receive your final value fee refunded.Or do they just dick ya over???

andrew j hyman
04-07-2008, 07:52 AM
HI thanks , yes the got the guy But toke over three days and 4 emails to ebay?? So the guy had three days to buy over 25 items and scam other people too. Not sure why ebay is so Slow? The worst thing is Now people think there is sometime wrong with gas tank? So it will not go TOP dollor so sellers will lose out !! But if it does not sell just put it back in stock with other parts. Thanks Andrew

firehart
04-07-2008, 01:46 PM
There are scams all over the Internet now. Craigslist has gotten so bad that every time I list something I get two or three people trying to scam me. My folks said there are people are calling them almost everyday. I'm glad I'm not listed in the phone books anymore.