PDA

View Full Version : I bought a new Bombardier Rally ...I am IMPRESSED!!!!

Scoop
06-08-2003, 12:53 AM
This is the first quad I have ever purchased(It was for my wife) I bought it off the internet(Ebay),It is new and cost me $2375.00 I thought that was a pretty good price!!It's very fasy for it's class!!Even though I got the wife a quad I will stick to the 250sx and 200x!!!!

Wickedfinger
06-11-2003, 04:28 PM
... a good friend once told me to stay away from any ATV with a single A-Arm front suspension ..... but ..... if you're happy with it, thats all that matters and you really cant beat the price you got it for. We had one in my store 2 years ago as part of a Dewalt "win this ATV" contest. I got to spend alot of time looking at a yellow one, and I have to say, if anything its different. The horzontal cylinder reminded me of the old 70/90/110/125 Honda motors - but with like 2 times the HP. The one piece front fender/floorboards/rear fender set up had me alittle worried about replacement costs if they got broken and the plastic floorboard REALLY worried me. But Bombardier is a great company and Rotax motors are about as good as they get so again, good luck and happy trails.