PDA

View Full Version : Having neighbor trouble... This is good..

topoortorideon4
04-12-2008, 01:43 PM
Ok here is the deal I have a neighbor and is name is kevin and we used to get along great with the guy then he got a dog and turned into a prick so to speak. It started with us shooting, every time he heard a gunshot he would start yelling across the feild your within 500 feet of my house and then you hear him shooting his 22-250 (high powered rifle)... Ok soo the the dec leaves his card that he needs to talk to my father and I about the shooting before we get ticketed because apparently it scares his dog and it pees on the carpet every time it hears a gun-shot. Before the whole shooting thing he put up a snow fence around our yard that is falling apart because he owns the feild because he thinks our ducks are effcting his hay and our garbage blows into his lawn, so he picked up all the garbage and threw it over the fence into our lawn. The next thibng you knw after the whole gun thing he calls the dec officer again because we burn our garbage and he can smell it. The dec officer told him there was nothing he could do and it was not his problem. Not most recently he has called the dog catcher on us that our dogs were running around out of control and he is tired of our dogs defficating on his lawn. Get this one of our dogs scratches her ars alot to the point where her hair is gone off her ars, no big deal she has done this since she was a pup. But unfortunitally we have found out that our dog apparently gave his poor little pooch mange and he had to take her to the vet.hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Now let me tell you that my Dad has little self control and everytime something happens my mother and I have to coaks him out of beating the crap out of the neighbor on his porch or in his lawn. Now also my Dad tried to talk to him civily but he wouldnt answer his door so my Dad busted out a dohnut on his front lawn.lol I know that does not help but it is what it is. Now does anybody have any suggestions???

Billy Golightly
04-12-2008, 01:50 PM
Find a way to make them move. More then likely if you just keep doing what you've always been doing (before he started being a dick) they'll get tired of it and leave eventually.

topoortorideon4
04-12-2008, 01:52 PM
The thing is he looks for something to find wrong. He will be out there mowing his dead grass in the middle of july and august every other day. He is a loon.

OldSchoolin86
04-12-2008, 02:51 PM
He's mad because trash and poo is on his lawn and that you're shooting too close to his house. I'll have to think about this one.

topoortorideon4
04-12-2008, 04:38 PM
the thing is its not like were are 3 feet away, we are out in the boonies and there was never a problem before.

Erics350x
04-12-2008, 06:12 PM
Why not try being respectful to those around you for awhile and let things calm down.

He prolly moved to the country to get away from people and you are ruining it.

topoortorideon4
04-12-2008, 07:01 PM
he lived in the country before here. the thing is there never was a respect issue he started it. we tried letting things go but he keeps finding more crap to complain about. The thing is one we've lived here alot longwer than he has, and we moved out here so we could do this stuff so if anyone is ruining it, it is him. Stuff like shooting or letting the dogs out into the lawn. He wont stop with his crap everything we do there is something wrong with it.

tbirdscott
04-12-2008, 07:04 PM
He prolly moved to the country to get away from people and you are ruining it.

Okay first of all I need to say WE WERE HERE FIRST! I live out in the boonies, small town of about 400 spread out and in the last few years we've been getting these retarded Vancouver-ites moving 'out to the country' because its so peacefull :rolleyes: .

Now a guy cant fire a gun (even to scare off bears which always come near/in to town in the fall) or drive a vehicle without license plates around the block without them calling the police and having them canvasing the town trying to find out who is 'causing trouble', I can tell you exactly who is causing trouble!

I've lived out here since I was 9 (22 now) and never had to worry about this BS. A very upstanding member of the community who has lived here for 35+ years and is an avid hunter got arrested and almost jailed because he shot a problem bear in town. We never called the CO's just looked after the problem ourselves as a community, now we cant even do that because these *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* heads figure that buying a piece of land gives them the right to tell you what you can and can not do.

Theyre even starting to crack down on people who have too many unlicensed vehicles on THEIR OWN property! I currently own 8 vehicles, all of them run and all but two would pas inspection and luckily I live at the end of a dead end road so I havn't been hassled yet but I know it will come one day. Pretty soon I wont even be able to ride my quad from my yard up the road to the trails, I'll probabally have to trailer it 3 blocks :crazy:

The only thing I can say is make thrir life as miserable as theyre making yours. Report him for having HIS dog running around and crapping on your lawn (although I do believe you should keep your dogs in a fenced yard or a chain) Report him when you hear gun shots, even if theyre from the other direction! If his fence is falling over onto YOUR property report him for it. Eventually one of you will get fed up and move and since hes the one turing into an ass hat he should be the one packing up and going.

Rant off

Scott

topoortorideon4
04-12-2008, 07:21 PM
Well thats the thing, we dont have the money to move and what sets my Dad off the most is that he is trying to tell us what we can and cant do on their own property. He is gonna find crap on his lawn and it is gonna be from a person not a dog.lol

200xkwit
04-12-2008, 08:22 PM
pack his dogs *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* in his car door handle lol hide a dead fish in his cars heating/ac system:lol:

topoortorideon4
04-13-2008, 11:37 AM
pack his dogs *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* in his car door handle lol hide a dead fish in his cars heating/ac system:lol:My dads done that with fish oil and skunk lure.lol I was in pa over the summer and a guy kept calling me and i kept telling him my dad is not here he is in ny and he kept calling me so my dad put a cinder block through his windsheild.lol You can mess with the parents but you dont mess with the kids is what he said.lol

bigreddaddy
04-13-2008, 12:34 PM
How would you feel if the table was turned? How would you like it if your neighbors garbage ends up in YOUR yard, or his dogs crapped in your yard, burned garbage that YOU had to smell. What if you had a new baby in your house and everytime your neighbor shoots a gun it would scare the baby???
It doesn't matter who lived there first man. Its about respecting your neighbor.

By the way, take your dog to the vet man! Letting it live with mange is VERY cruel.

topoortorideon4
04-13-2008, 01:18 PM
How would you feel if the table was turned? How would you like it if your neighbors garbage ends up in YOUR yard, or his dogs crapped in your yard, burned garbage that YOU had to smell. What if you had a new baby in your house and everytime your neighbor shoots a gun it would scare the baby???
It doesn't matter who lived there first man. Its about respecting your neighbor.

By the way, take your dog to the vet man! Letting it live with mange is VERY cruel.Apparently you dont understand, we are in-line with about 6 other houses and anything that gets dropped blows from all the houses up the road, most of the stuff he is bitching about is stuff like beer cans and believe me when i say noone in our household drinks. As for the baby thing we have common sence that if there was something like that in his house then we would not shoot our guns, its also not like we just go out at random times and bust off shots left and right, its stuff like shooting a .22 3 or 4 times to make sure its still sighted in that he is complaining about. His front lawn is about an acre and he had a dog that craps in it, and the point about that is that our dogs are rarely over there, his dog comes to the edge of the yard, barks and our beagle runs over there to investigate and comes right back.

By the way you may not have felt the sarcasm, our dog doesnt have mange, the guy has it in his head, wouldnt you think that if one of our dogs had it all of them would? I sure as heck would think so beceause they all play together and none of the other dogs are scratching.

300rman
04-13-2008, 01:20 PM
ha screw that. that **EDIT **baby will get over the shooting. as will the neighbor. you live in the boonies to do what you want, not get ** EDIT** around by your **EDIT AGAIN!** neighbor.

topoortorideon4
04-13-2008, 01:32 PM
ha screw that. that **EDIT** baby will get over the shooting. as will the neighbor. you live in the boonies to do what you want, not get **EDIT** around by your **EDIT AGAIN!** neighbor.
Thank you that is the point im trying to make. He is trying to make so you cant do anymore than what i could do as if i could live in town.

The Goat
04-13-2008, 09:50 PM
i've lived out here in the middle of nowhere my whole life...and i'm sorry, but if you were my neighbor...I'd have your father arrested and I'd get a restraining order against everyone in your family. I'd also pull a few strings and have every local agency that could fine you as a landowner all over your ass.

Don't think I'd have to though, as the first time your old man or dog stepped on my property, I'd waylay 'em both with a paintball gun cranking 36bps at 310fps. Nothing says keep back like 200mph gelatin capsules riddling your body.

It's well within your rights to shoot a gun, I'll give you that, but *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* with a man's woman, kids, land, car, or dog, is grounds for an ass kicking.

Erics350x
04-13-2008, 10:33 PM
i've lived out here in the middle of nowhere my whole life...and i'm sorry, but if you were my neighbor...I'd have your father arrested and I'd get a restraining order against everyone in your family. I'd also pull a few strings and have every local agency that could fine you as a landowner all over your ass.

Don't think I'd have to though, as the first time your old man or dog stepped on my property, I'd waylay 'em both with a paintball gun cranking 36bps at 310fps. Nothing says keep back like 200mph gelatin capsules riddling your body.

It's well within your rights to shoot a gun, I'll give you that, but *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* with a man's woman, kids, land, car, or dog, is grounds for an ass kicking.

I'll second that. Im starting to wonder if this forum is turning to inbreeds. Everytime i read a post like this i picture a dog humpin' a football. :crazy:

ATC-Eric
04-13-2008, 10:54 PM
I'll second that. Im starting to wonder if this forum is turning to inbreeds. Everytime i read a post like this i picture a dog humpin' a football. :crazy:

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n73/ericbs200/thread%20bombs/rofl.gif

I think you should go talk to him POLITELY! You guys live in the sticks, so you should be closer to your neighbors then if you lived in the burbs. I lived in the sticks for 7 years, my neighbors were family.

If you do have trash blowing into his yard, clean that *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* up! and I would suggest keeping the gun fireings during appropriate hours only. If you do those two things right there, he shouldnt have much to grip about.

Go to his house and scuash the freakin beef!

Then again, on second thought, listening to the story about how your dad did donuts in this dudes lawn because he wouldnt answer the door, and then you laughed about it and posted it on the internet, SCREAMS inbreed redneck. May god have mercy on your soul, there is no help for you. Further more, god help your neighbors.

topoortorideon4
04-14-2008, 12:03 PM

It's well within your rights to shoot a gun, I'll give you that, but *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* with a man's woman, kids, land, car, or dog, is grounds for an ass kicking.You would have him arrested for what now? The point of this is that we are not breaking these laws like this guy is saying, as far as messing with a man's woman, kids, land, car, or dog, there is the guy and his g/f living there. Grounds for an ass kicking? Thats what you would get for the paintball thing. You said yourself that its grounds for one. This guy is blowing crap way out of proportion, our dog is over there once in a blue moon, we rarely shoot a gun and the trash in his lawn is not evern ours.

topoortorideon4
04-14-2008, 12:15 PM
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n73/ericbs200/thread%20bombs/rofl.gif

I think you should go talk to him POLITELY! You guys live in the sticks, so you should be closer to your neighbors then if you lived in the burbs. I lived in the sticks for 7 years, my neighbors were family.

If you do have trash blowing into his yard, clean that *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* up! and I would suggest keeping the gun fireings during appropriate hours only. If you do those two things right there, he shouldnt have much to grip about.

Go to his house and scuash the freakin beef!

Then again, on second thought, listening to the story about how your dad did donuts in this dudes lawn because he wouldnt answer the door, and then you laughed about it and posted it on the internet, SCREAMS inbreed redneck. May god have mercy on your soul, there is no help for you. Further more, god help your neighbors.
Man we've tried, we tried to make peace, keep things down, picked up, and being polite. Everytime we think things are going to calm down we get a letter from some sort of law officer, we havent shot a gun out there in months, Ive tried waving when i drive by but he just wont stop with his crap.

Russell 350X
04-14-2008, 12:38 PM
The neighbor seemed like a dick, before you mentioned that your dad ripped donuts in his yard. Now YOUR the dick.

Erics350x
04-14-2008, 01:05 PM
The neighbor seemed like a dick, before you mentioned that your dad ripped donuts in his yard. Now YOUR the dick.

Thats my point

The Goat
04-14-2008, 01:11 PM
You would have him arrested for what now? The point of this is that we are not breaking these laws like this guy is saying, as far as messing with a man's woman, kids, land, car, or dog, there is the guy and his g/f living there. Grounds for an ass kicking? Thats what you would get for the paintball thing. You said yourself that its grounds for one. This guy is blowing crap way out of proportion, our dog is over there once in a blue moon, we rarely shoot a gun and the trash in his lawn is not evern ours.

arrested for what? trespassing? criminal mischief? destruction of property? would you like me to continue?

To both Erics...I've been wondering the same thing lately.

And as for the paintball thing constituting an ass whipping...apparently you aren't aware what can be considered self defense in this country and what can't.

With your father's previous history with your neighbor, simply approaching him at all could be considered violent intentions.

It's amazing how an attitude of live and let live could solve all this.

Russell 350X
04-14-2008, 01:15 PM
I live in the sticks as well, and we do have a couple asshole neighbors. You know how I remedy this? I keep my mouth shut, keep a low pro, and mind my own damn buisneess. Mabey you should do the same dick.

J.D.
04-14-2008, 01:30 PM
I would pee in his gas tank....that'll fix him.

300rman
04-14-2008, 04:52 PM
I would pee in his gas tank....that'll fix him.

no, that will keep him around longer.......

topoortorideon4
04-14-2008, 10:17 PM
I live in the sticks as well, and we do have a couple asshole neighbors. You know how I remedy this? I keep my mouth shut, keep a low pro, and mind my own damn buisneess. Mabey you should do the same dick. Now if we were to talk in person you may think I had made a studder but I am typing so I did not studder WE have tried all your problem solving remidies but he is the one who cant mind his own dahm buisness so if you want to say im the dick you can lick my scrotum. For the record we have tried, we stopped shooting we have stopped burning our garbage, we have picked up trash that is ours, But he wont stop, everytime we try to fix something he finds something else that we have done wrong.

300rman
04-14-2008, 11:20 PM
Now if we were to talk in person you may think I had made a studder but I am typing so I did not studder WE have tried all your problem solving remidies but he is the one who cant mind his own dahm buisness so if you want to say im the dick you can lick my scrotum. For the record we have tried, we stopped shooting we have stopped burning our garbage, we have picked up trash that is ours, But he wont stop, everytime we try to fix something he finds something else that we have done wrong.

i hate people like that. they just need shot.

tbirdscott
04-15-2008, 02:08 AM
he wont stop, everytime we try to fix something he finds something else that we have done wrong.

I know the exact type of person you are talking about, they just have nothing better to do than *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* and moan about everyone and everything. Sure some of the things you and your father have done to him werent the best choices but everyone has a breaking point, then comes the donuts!

Scott

topoortorideon4
04-15-2008, 02:44 PM
I know the exact type of person you are talking about, they just have nothing better to do than *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* and moan about everyone and everything. Sure some of the things you and your father have done to him werent the best choices but everyone has a breaking point, then comes the donuts!

ScottI know that they are not the best decisions but im not the one making them, i cant control what my father does, hey i just live here.lol The guy just wont let us do our thing.

Tri-Z 250
04-16-2008, 03:06 PM
Does Dad require good grades and no trouble from school? If so his last name carries some ethics of standards for living. He should act like an adult and lead by example, calm and collective like. Turf-in the lawn....DUMB! He should buy the guy a NEW LAWN in my opinion. The guns...well you see here in the USA you can own as many as you like. I do however believe the phrase a time and a place comes to mind. 500' is pretty close in my book for shooting guns. I don't think anyone in a subdivision or lots under 12acres need to shoot/hunt on their property unless in defence or state approved gun range. You need to leave this individual alone...If you see him toss garbage on your side of the fence video his actions and call the cops(DO NOT CONFRONT!). Dad has shown a great lack of respect by doing wrong in my book... Glad you don't live next to me. He'd be out time from work, do to jail and out the cost of a landscraper to install new grass and remove the ruts.

RedRider_AK
04-19-2008, 09:41 PM
It sounds to me like you guys are in a turd-throwing contest, and even if you win, you're still covered in crap.

Dirtcrasher
04-20-2008, 12:11 PM
I live next to my ex girlfriend (who hates me) and thats hard enough, the other neighbor gets so drunk he can't even hold a conversation.

BUT, I still try to mind my own business and respect their property.

Neighbor feuds never turn out go and it's best to keep the peace....