PDA

View Full Version : Need some serious ebay non buyer help!!!

mike from long island
04-18-2008, 09:47 PM
I listed my 85 YZ250 on ebay.I paid the $30 just to list it.Now someone places a bid that meets the make offer reserve.Now they dont want it.I have to wait 7 days until I can file a claim to get started on getting my fees back.What the heck!!! Is there a way to rport him right away.I had a good number of watches.Now they will look else where!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With all the changes in ebay,and all the discussion,this is a ligetament seller problem.The buyer emailed me stating he doesnt know why it was bought!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT CAN I DO!!!! I AM SUPER MAD AT EBAY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

How can I get action taken against him now,not 7+++ days from now???
Please help me.Thanks to all.......

Orangecnty250r
04-18-2008, 09:50 PM
That is crap.....and the worst part is starting may first you wouldnt be able to leave him feedback

mike from long island
04-18-2008, 09:56 PM
I am soooo mad right now.I listed the bike for $850.With the lowest offer at $700.It sold for $750.The second email after the your item sold,is the winner telling me he doesnt know how he won the item?????? WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN??? I am now out $60 bucks.I will have to relist the item,Another $30,then if it does sell,here is again $30 more outta my pocket..

I will tell you this.It wont be listed again.I am going to cancle the credit card ebay has on file and let them eat the fees!!! Son of a friggin biitch!!

mike from long island
04-18-2008, 10:02 PM
Everything I tried to look up came back with buyer protection,seller fraud,problem with seller,seller not following threw,seller,seller,seller seller!!!!!!!!!! Not one thing about a crap arse buyer. This blows big time.

jason85atc250r
04-18-2008, 11:21 PM
if you wait the 7 days after you start the non paying bidder thing. you get the final value fees back right away after the 7 days are up you just go and click on the link in that section on ebay. i have had to do it a couple timesover the last couple months.

you get your money back just be patient plus he will get a unpaid item strike also when you go threw with it.

Mike cant you give a second chance offer to the next bidder in line?

the fees costing so much is why i never do a BUY IT NOW or a reserve auction. it costs you so much more in fees your wasting alot of money. just start it at the lowest you'll take and let them battle it out with a regular auction with no reserve. example--------- i start a 200s axle for $19.99 fpr only $1 in fees and it costs another $1 when they win it. it's only $3 in fees at the end when it sells for $100

i have sold about $700 worth of stuff and my fees are only about $50 since my last payment

mike from long island
04-19-2008, 09:04 AM
I did a fixed style auction in the correct motorsport area.So they hit me with the $30 dollar vehicle fee.I had a buy it now of $850 with the lower offer taken at $700.He made an offer of $750 and it ends the auction early because he was inbetween the $$ I wanted.

I ussually just start price at what I want.Some parts I want a certain price.Other parts start at $.99-9.99.

I have made many claims myself too.I know you wait 7 days to file a claim./Then you have to wait another 8 days to give shittass bidder time to cone up with sme lame excuse.The bike ended today or tomorrow and I have a lot of watchers.You know how people like to wait until the end.

But for the buyer to email me right after he wins it to state he doesnt want it now.What kind of crap is that??? There should be some way I can contact ebay.Send them his email and they should do something right away in my favor.

Because now even if I get my final value back.I still have to pay another $30 to relist it.So either way I am out $30 bucks.Know I am going to have to raise the $700 as the lowest Ill take to $730 to recoup my money.This is why I think everyone is starting to get a little P.O. with ebay.A buyer can do anything he wants and not loss $$$ But the selller has to eat it!!!

I wanted to sell the bike correctly and was hoping listing it in the right catagory would have opened a bigger buyer range.But all it did was cost more.I will have to relist it around their so-called correct listing requirements....

300rman
04-19-2008, 03:46 PM
usually on a non-paying bidder they will refund your listing fees as well.

why were the listing fees so much? i listed our powerstroke motor for 4500 starting, 6,000 BIN, and it was only 6 to list it, with tons of extra pix and other upgrades.....