PDA

View Full Version : New tires for the kfx!

cody2
04-21-2008, 03:55 PM
I had bought 4 new razr 2's at the start of last spring, kind of pisses me off that i have to get new ones already :mad:. Im looking at a few different tires, really into the Kenda claws and the I-razrs. Have any of you guys had either who can comment on the durablity and other features? Thanks in advance.

ccdhowell
04-21-2008, 09:12 PM
I like the Kenda Knarly rears, I run them for XC racing, they work well. I personally don't run Razr 2s on the front, but many guys say they are the best fronts out there; I run Pirelli Race Rail XC fronts and am very happy with them.

cody2
04-22-2008, 05:21 PM
I heard nothing but good about the gnarlys, how long could i get out of them? I love the razr 2 fronts, there still around 65-70% but my rears are pretty bald. I dont spin it either or anything, bugged me that they didnt last at all. Also what about rocks, do they bust easy?

ccdhowell
04-22-2008, 05:59 PM
I haven't had mine long enough to tell you if they will last good, you might want to PM oldschoolin86, I know he runs knarly rears and loves them too. I XC race mine and they look real good after a couple races, not beat up bad, no cuts, no chunks missing.

cody2
04-22-2008, 10:44 PM
thanks for the help, im messaging him right now.