PDA

View Full Version : Shootin this weekend.

ATC crazy
06-09-2003, 08:01 PM
My Friend just got a new Marlin (I think) .22 on Saturday for his B-day. He told me and I said to bring it over this comming weekend. I have to sight in my scope anyways. I will see if I cant get the digital camera working sometime too. Would we have to get an adapter to plug it into the computer?? I've never used it so I don't know a thing about it. Any help is appreciated.

Ace Mon
06-10-2003, 10:56 AM
A bunch of my work buddies just went camping (spending ammunition). I'm not at liberty to discuss what weapons they had , but it looked like fun . I dont have any firearms myself for sureley the Mrs. would have killed me by now .

ATC crazy
06-10-2003, 01:48 PM
LOL...they can be fun but they can also get you in trouble pretty fast.

Coty
06-10-2003, 10:41 PM
well thats my kinda subject...i will have to go empty my pockets to buy some ammo for my Browning A-Bolt .300 Winchester Mag. (the safari edition) check it out in the rifle book and see the value.... it has a very expensive and powerful Leupold scope on it....

I will have to get someone to post me some pics on here of it in action.

i almost bought a gun made by H&K that was semi auto and about 24 inches in length, and it shot a .308 bullet with a 30 round clip... imagin that thing huntin in the bush..... retailed for $650

ATC crazy
06-11-2003, 02:50 PM
I love H&K's...especially the HKMP5 and HK53