PDA

View Full Version : would this be a good trade?

deathman53
06-10-2003, 12:37 AM
would this be a good trade? I have a 86 trx250r that the frame is alittle tweaked in the front, needs a axle, studs in rear hubs, some nuts and bolts, one peg is bent, and needs a cylinder. the whole bottom end was rebuilt about a 1 1/2 ago with new gears, hinson backet, shift forks, crank, 2nd gear, and a few more little things. Would this be a good trade for a totally mint 350x and say like $300.

Wickedfinger
06-10-2003, 12:59 AM
Would you be giving up the $300 or would they?

ATC crazy
06-10-2003, 01:56 PM
It would be great if you were getting the $300 and the mint 350X. BTW, what year is the X?

deathman53
06-10-2003, 07:42 PM
I haven't found a bike yet, I'm gonna look in the classified and find some 350x's and call them and ask if they are interested in the trade, after all most people selling trikes go to quads. I'm building another 250r in the next year or so and I already have a frame, swingarm, axle, resleaved cylinder, spindles, hubs, tank, plastics, carrier. So when I'm ready to build another quad, I'm probably gonna buy a 86 atc250r at the swap meet, use the rear brake, motor, varies brackets, coil, and use the rest of the bike for a parts bike for my atc 250r. I'd probaly be able to pickup a-arms, wiring, seat, grab bar, and most of the other parts I would need pretty cheap. I know taking the motor out isn't right, but atleast I'm keeping the rest of the bike and not parting it out.